Toxic Relationships

On 2/26/2021 at 4:12 AM, Gagas_artpoptech said:

This topic has hit 100 replies congrats❤ 

Thanks 🙏🏻 this topic is about the most sad part of having a relationship. I’ve read everyone of their comments, and it seems that these topic is very helpful and interesting. 
and vert popular 

Lady's got a killer groove, and you've got a lot to lose

7G3wb4h.thumb.jpg.1cfa3e879de23f89cf653ce739649bbb.jpg

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello everyone, I hope you are doing okay and still taking care.     I really want to talk about this topic for the Mental Health section because it is something that affects us, and we can have depression about it.    I’ve never been in a relationship to be honest, but I’ve known people who have been having toxic relationships and feeling so bad about it.    Even a friend of mine tried to kill herself because of his toxic ex-boyfriend. And other friend was very toxic.   

Hello little monsters! I have been through that stuff. Healing is HARD, but possible! My ex boyfriend was emotionally manipulative and mentally abusive. And I was so in love! I thought it was the person of my life. I felt ready to leave everything behind for him and move to the other side of the world. He disrespected me many times. I was alone and very far away from my family and friends. I entered a dark tunnel and couldn't see the light anymore. I was completely dependent on his fee

I don't understand people who can't accept rejection and remain pushy. I'm not talking about suggestive refusal anymore, but sometimes even "no" is not enough of a message for them, meh

At the end of the day, going through a toxic relationship is completely f*cked up but it really helps you grow and teaches you that you must honour yourself, no matters how much you love someone 

4 minutes ago, gia said:

At the end of the day, going through a toxic relationship is completely f*cked up but it really helps you grow and teaches you that you must honour yourself, no matters how much you love someone 

Yes Im messed up but I'm stronger for sure lol

3 hours ago, Adeline said:

Yes Im messed up but I'm stronger for sure lol

haha same! It took me time to realise this but now I can see things clearly again 

• Love 1
5 hours ago, gia said:

PERIOD! It might be a hard, but it’s a lesson you learn. And it makes you to grow or reborn. It’s a new opportunity.

Lady's got a killer groove, and you've got a lot to lose

7G3wb4h.thumb.jpg.1cfa3e879de23f89cf653ce739649bbb.jpg