Toxic Relationships

On 1/26/2021 at 7:59 PM, Adrian Rosas said:

people shouldn't be afraid to fall in love

I think this is one of the reasons I don’t fall in love again. I was so hurt when a guy didn’t want to have a relationship with me or “anyone” and a month later he has a new boyfriend. 

I might make a post about this and how it affected me in the past, but I don’t know. I’ll think about it. 

Lady's got a killer groove, and you've got a lot to lose

7G3wb4h.thumb.jpg.1cfa3e879de23f89cf653ce739649bbb.jpg

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello everyone, I hope you are doing okay and still taking care.     I really want to talk about this topic for the Mental Health section because it is something that affects us, and we can have depression about it.    I’ve never been in a relationship to be honest, but I’ve known people who have been having toxic relationships and feeling so bad about it.    Even a friend of mine tried to kill herself because of his toxic ex-boyfriend. And other friend was very toxic.   

Hello little monsters! I have been through that stuff. Healing is HARD, but possible! My ex boyfriend was emotionally manipulative and mentally abusive. And I was so in love! I thought it was the person of my life. I felt ready to leave everything behind for him and move to the other side of the world. He disrespected me many times. I was alone and very far away from my family and friends. I entered a dark tunnel and couldn't see the light anymore. I was completely dependent on his fee

I don't understand people who can't accept rejection and remain pushy. I'm not talking about suggestive refusal anymore, but sometimes even "no" is not enough of a message for them, meh

23 hours ago, tony said:

I think this is one of the reasons I don’t fall in love again. I was so hurt when a guy didn’t want to have a relationship with me or “anyone” and a month later he has a new boyfriend. 

I might make a post about this and how it affected me in the past, but I don’t know. I’ll think about it. 

I think it's only about healing. Maybe you are just not ready. Give yourself time 🤍 I do understand you though

2 hours ago, gia said:

I think it's only about healing. Maybe you are just not ready. Give yourself time 🤍 I do understand you though

I stared healing since I got away from him and his boyfriend, because at the end I became friends with both after they announced their relationship; that was a huge mistake because it got worse. 

Now I’m happy that I got away from them. 

In my opinion, friendships with ex-partners never work out. There's always something left for one of the parties and it's quite painful to watch how the person you once loved is starting a new life with someone new...

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, devillenter said:

In my opinion, friendships with ex-partners never work out. There's always something left for one of the parties and it's quite painful to watch how the person you once loved is starting a new life with someone new...

So true , its really not healthy to stay around when it's over. If you can dont see your ex anymore lol

6 minutes ago, devillenter said:

Yes, this is the best decision you can make after a breakup.

For me it was complicated because my ex didn't let me. After she broke up with me she still wanted me around and I was too week to do otherwise,  I found the nerve when I learn that she wanted to have a baby. It hurt me so bad that I got traumatised and went therapy and I finally found the strength to stop seeing her.

36 minutes ago, Adeline said:

For me it was complicated because my ex didn't let me. After she broke up with me she still wanted me around and I was too week to do otherwise,  I found the nerve when I learn that she wanted to have a baby. It hurt me so bad that I got traumatised and went therapy and I finally found the strength to stop seeing her.

I’m glad you found the strength to stop seeing her. ❤️ I’m so proud of you! 

1 minute ago, tony said:

I’m glad you found the strength to stop seeing her. ❤️ I’m so proud of you! 

Thank you , it was a long time ago but it doesn't really leaves you.  I got news from her every birthday every time I resonated myself to not ask for seeing her lol 

1 minute ago, Adeline said:

Thank you , it was a long time ago but it doesn't really leaves you.  I got news from her every birthday every time I resonated myself to not ask for seeing her lol 

It takes a long time, but it will leave you sooner or later. ❤️ 
You already did a big step so, that’s good

4 minutes ago, tony said:

It takes a long time, but it will leave you sooner or later. ❤️ 
You already did a big step so, that’s good

Yes , it was hard but it was a relieve 

Edited by Adeline
3 minutes ago, Adeline said:

Yes , it was hard but it was a relieve 

Keep going ❤️ You’re a strong person. 

It's just that sometimes they don't push you away for real and as soon as you move away, they try anything to keep you and make you stay. It becomes like a toxic circle and it's extremely addictive

Edited by gia
8 hours ago, gia said:

It's just that sometimes they don't push you away for real and as soon as you move away, they try anything to keep you and make you stay. It becomes like a toxic circle and it's extremely addictive

Extremely addictive, and destroying. 😢 

I’ve never been in a toxic relationship but I want to say i’m so sorry if you have and i’m here for you. Remember to always take care of yourself you are so important 

On 2/15/2021 at 4:30 PM, devillenter said:

I couldn't agree more. If there is a friendship after a breakup, then one of the two must still have a thing for the other.

On 2/15/2021 at 11:21 PM, gia said:

Yess it's like they're playing tricks and games and when you finally take the bait they find themselves in trouble and get you back. 

On 1/16/2021 at 1:36 PM, Adeline said:

Oh, that topic gonna shock me up.. I was in a really toxic relationship for years..  it had take me years to feel better and I still have sequels today. It's been more then 10 years now that she left me and I never touched a woman since.

But you should ask for good relationship story instead lol , its gonna be depressing and not helping you to have hope about love lol

So sorry to hear this, I hope you're doing okay

On 2/15/2021 at 6:51 PM, devillenter said:

I don't understand people who can't accept rejection and remain pushy. I'm not talking about suggestive refusal anymore, but sometimes even "no" is not enough of a message for them, meh

That is one of the worst. Especially when you've made up your mind, it feels like you might have made a mistake when they keep pushing you. 

On 2/24/2021 at 11:45 AM, Judas said:

So sorry to hear this, I hope you're doing okay

Feel better soon❤

On 2/22/2021 at 11:47 PM, Judas said:

I’ve never been in a toxic relationship but I want to say i’m so sorry if you have and i’m here for you. Remember to always take care of yourself you are so important 

Yes we are all here for you ❤

On 2/22/2021 at 11:52 PM, taygerm said:

I agree you again. We must take care of ourselves!

Yesss!!

On 2/16/2021 at 6:16 AM, tony said:

Extremely addictive, and destroying. 😢 

🥺omg