Toxic Relationships

2 minutes ago, Adeline said:

Its comforting to know we are not alone because sometimes I feel like I my brain is not working right lol

You wouldn’t stan Gaga if your brain wasn’t working right 😂😂 You seem like such a good person. Sending you much love 😘❤️

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello everyone, I hope you are doing okay and still taking care.     I really want to talk about this topic for the Mental Health section because it is something that affects us, and we can have depression about it.    I’ve never been in a relationship to be honest, but I’ve known people who have been having toxic relationships and feeling so bad about it.    Even a friend of mine tried to kill herself because of his toxic ex-boyfriend. And other friend was very toxic.   

Hello little monsters! I have been through that stuff. Healing is HARD, but possible! My ex boyfriend was emotionally manipulative and mentally abusive. And I was so in love! I thought it was the person of my life. I felt ready to leave everything behind for him and move to the other side of the world. He disrespected me many times. I was alone and very far away from my family and friends. I entered a dark tunnel and couldn't see the light anymore. I was completely dependent on his fee

I don't understand people who can't accept rejection and remain pushy. I'm not talking about suggestive refusal anymore, but sometimes even "no" is not enough of a message for them, meh

2 minutes ago, godofchromatica said:

Dont feel like this

I try to 🙂

2 minutes ago, Tan Nazlı said:

You wouldn’t stan Gaga if your brain wasn’t working right 😂😂 You seem like such a good person. Sending you much love 😘❤️

Thank you 😘❤  you too 💕

1 minute ago, Tan Nazlı said:

I love your name btw, I had a friend called Adeline from school who was such a sweet person 🥰

My mom would be happy to read that lmao 

2 minutes ago, godofchromatica said:

Oh okay if she likes its a good thing 💓

I search and " Of Germanic etymology, the name Adeline is composed of ada, noble or nobility, and lind, sweet" lol ☺

On 1/16/2021 at 7:25 AM, tony said:

Hello everyone, I hope you are doing okay and still taking care.  

I really want to talk about this topic for the Mental Health section because it is something that affects us, and we can have depression about it. 

I’ve never been in a relationship to be honest, but I’ve known people who have been having toxic relationships and feeling so bad about it. 

Even a friend of mine tried to kill herself because of his toxic ex-boyfriend. And other friend was very toxic. 

So, I want to know if you have been through this or if you know someone whose mental health was or is affected by a toxic relationship. 

I know a looooot of people whose mental health has been compromised because of unstable and toxic relationships. I think people shouldn't be afraid to fall in love but it is important to be careful, and not to sound selfish but NEVER compromise your physical and mental well-being for ANYONE

5 hours ago, Adrian Rosas said:

I know a looooot of people whose mental health has been compromised because of unstable and toxic relationships. I think people shouldn't be afraid to fall in love but it is important to be careful, and not to sound selfish but NEVER compromise your physical and mental well-being for ANYONE

You are right and I do agree with you but when it happens, it hits you slowly. They take your life out of you bit by bit. For me, I couldn't ever realise it until I was deep inside that limbo. And once you are there, it's too late. It becomes addiction and it teases your ego in a very personal way. I used to think it would've never happened to me because I've always been very independent and sure about what I wanted for myself. But love makes you vulnerable, which can be ground for an amazing relationship or a lot of pain!

Obviously you can always look at the positive side of it, experience makes you stronger 💪🏼

1 hour ago, gia said:

You are right and I do agree with you but when it happens, it hits you slowly. They take your life out of you bit by bit. For me, I couldn't ever realise it until I was deep inside that limbo. And once you are there, it's too late. It becomes addiction and it teases your ego in a very personal way. I used to think it would've never happened to me because I've always been very independent and sure about what I wanted for myself. But love makes you vulnerable, which can be ground for an amazing relationship or a lot of pain!

Obviously you can always look at the positive side of it, experience makes you stronger 💪🏼

Arf you described it so well .. that's exactly that. You feel trapped,  like there are no good solutions wathever you do its worst 🥺

39 minutes ago, Adeline said:

Arf you described it so well .. that's exactly that. You feel trapped,  like there are no good solutions wathever you do its worst 🥺

Yes, now I can regognise some red flags and it becomes easier to spot toxic people. But some of them can hide really well, and they don't ever realise they are toxic because they are toxic for themselves as well

33 minutes ago, gia said:

Yes, now I can regognise some red flags and it becomes easier to spot toxic people. But some of them can hide really well, and they don't ever realise they are toxic because they are toxic for themselves as well

Yes, me too o know now,  at least I think I wont do the same mistake but you know,   love .. lol

On 1/26/2021 at 7:59 PM, Adrian Rosas said:

You know? I’m afraid to fall in love. I’ve been rejected my whole life and I really don’t want to have a boyfriend anymore. I only fell in love once, and my mental health was very poor. 

Now I’m only working on accepting my sexuality.  

Lady's got a killer groove, and you've got a lot to lose

7G3wb4h.thumb.jpg.1cfa3e879de23f89cf653ce739649bbb.jpg

4 hours ago, tony said:

You know? I’m afraid to fall in love. I’ve been rejected my whole life and I really don’t want to have a boyfriend anymore. I only fell in love once, and my mental health was very poor. 

Now I’m only working on accepting my sexuality.  

I dont want to fall in love again too , people always left me anyway there is no point lol 

There's no need to rush 😌

It's completely fine not to feel ready for a new relationship (I kind of feel the same). I think that at some point something will change inside you and it will happen naturally. At least for me, something is changing already... for some people there's a person that triggers the change, for others it happens gradually. I think you attitude is very important.

You know that you are enough, you are loved and deserve the best 🤍

• Thanks 1
40 minutes ago, gia said:

It's completely fine not to feel ready for a new relationship (I kind of feel the same). I think that at some point something will change inside you and it will happen naturally. At least for me, something is changing already... for some people there's a person that triggers the change, for others it happens gradually. I think you attitude is very important.

Attitude is important you're right,  I probably need to love myself first 

5 hours ago, gia said:

You know what happens to me? I just got tired of expectations. I got tired of making fantasies in my head when I meet a new guy, and that’s not right. And you are right, attitude it’s important. 

But I’m okay being single, and it makes me happy. I won’t lie, but sometimes I really want to have someone by my side, but then I remember I have my friends and family, that’s the most important for me. 

1 hour ago, tony said:

You know what happens to me? I just got tired of expectations. I got tired of making fantasies in my head when I meet a new guy, and that’s not right. And you are right, attitude it’s important. 

But I’m okay being single, and it makes me happy. I won’t lie, but sometimes I really want to have someone by my side, but then I remember I have my friends and family, that’s the most important for me. 

Yeah I understand... it's hard to keep love and expectations separated. But we ARE love and love can come to you in so many different forms... I try to think about love as something that I give and take, without putting labels on it. Also, I had to work hard on how to accept that some things are just not the way I expected them to be. Once I managed to accept things in my life for what they are, I started to feel much better. Your ego goes in the way at times, you just need to learn how to tame it and, in my experience, ACCEPTANCE played a big role.

I send you a cuddle 🤍 hope you can feel the love

• Love 1
4 hours ago, gia said:

Yeah I understand... it's hard to keep love and expectations separated. But we ARE love and love can come to you in so many different forms... I try to think about love as something that I give and take, without putting labels on it. Also, I had to work hard on how to accept that some things are just not the way I expected them to be. Once I managed to accept things in my life for what they are, I started to feel much better. Your ego goes in the way at times, you just need to learn how to tame it and, in my experience, ACCEPTANCE played a big role.

I send you a cuddle 🤍 hope you can feel the love

I know. But my priotiry right now is try to accept my sexuality and myself. I really don't want someone right now. I have to fix myself first. 

• Love 1

1 hour ago, tony said:

I know. But my priotiry right now is try to accept my sexuality and myself. I really don't want someone right now. I have to fix myself first. 

You are doing very well :oscar2:

• Love 1
1 minute ago, gia said:

You are doing very well :oscar2:

Love u bestie <3

• Love 1