Jump to content

Rihanna on set of a new music video


Tony
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • ★ Senior Moderator

Rihanna is back!!! 

 

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why…

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • ★ Senior Moderator
1 hour ago, hi there said:

to selling foundations and lingeries

No. Please NOOOOO

  • LMAO 1

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why…

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • ★ Moderator
On 7/11/2021 at 11:16 PM, Tony said:

Rihanna is back!!! 

 

When its a video ad for fenty skin, using a short song or interlude she recorded (like goodnight gotham) then what 🤡.

:crying:

Ive been waiting too long, pretty sure we all are. Right now im not believing anything unless its from her mouth. 💔

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, Kalista Wayne said:

It sure is for Fenty Skin. I think Riri has no interest in music anymore, sadly. Had we supported AnTi more, we could have gotten something by now.

I bought anti physical album....

.

.

.

after 5 years of its release.

The digipak packaging was surprisingly nice! The poster is in good quality. The photobook paper is a bit cheap with stapler on it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • ★ Senior Moderator
2 hours ago, Kalista Wayne said:

It sure is for Fenty Skin. I think Riri has no interest in music anymore, sadly. Had we supported AnTi more, we could have gotten something by now.

Anti was a smash!!

Maybe it's finally happening!!

another shot before we kiss the otherside!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, PlasticPunk said:

I bought anti physical album....

.

.

.

after 5 years of its release.

The digipak packaging was surprisingly nice! The poster is in good quality. The photobook paper is a bit cheap with stapler on it. 

Better late than never right :D 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, MalayaGaga said:

Better late than never right :D 

It's cheap, but no one buys it. I don't know why. My local CD store still has a bunch of them in the inventory.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, ColdWorld said:

It's cheap, but no one buys it. I don't know why. My local CD store still has a bunch of them in the inventory.

Poor Rihanna.And poor your local CD store owner.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...