8 years of ARTPOP’s Announcement

• ★ Senior Moderator
39 minutes ago, threedaysrey said:

and 8 years later, our ARTPOP still could mean anything❤️

And after 8 years we could still belong together. 

• Love 1

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why…

8 years already! Time flies. It's crazy to think how much Gaga has grown since then. Makes me so happy to see that ARTPOP is still alive and LMs are still fighting for it to get the recognition it deserves. I have a special relationship with that album. Can't believe what Gaga had to go through and where the catharsis she went through with that album has brought her. 

• TEA 1
  • ★ Senior Moderator
11 hours ago, Molasses Maleni said:

And after 8 years the app is no longer available

Thank god I experienced the app. 

17 hours ago, prische kaitlyn said:

It felt just like yesterday. I still remember the day people gather around at Times Square to watch her music video for Applause. And the revelation of the Cover art. Slice by slice. Just incredible.

AND the flying dress!!!!

the dress was a "flop" but the level of campiness is BEYOND this world

• ★ Senior Moderator
13 hours ago, hi there said:

The roll out of this album is everything. Remember the life-size Jeff Koons' sculpture of Lady Gaga at the press? 

Image may contain Human Person Ball and Sphere

OMG I want those days back 💔🥲

i wasn’t a gaga fan back then because i wasn’t old enough to grasp the concept of what an album was, but i do remember watching the applause music video on my tablet and i loved it so so so much :friday: 

it was such a beautiful video to my tiny brain and it was one of the reasons i checked out Gaga’s work at the start of last year 

• Love 1
7 hours ago, Lana Del Rey said:

i wasn’t a gaga fan back then because i wasn’t old enough to grasp the concept of what an album was, but i do remember watching the applause music video on my tablet and i loved it so so so much :friday: 

it was such a beautiful video to my tiny brain and it was one of the reasons i checked out Gaga’s work at the start of last year 

omg same!!! I became her fan during the ARTPOP era

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, michaleo said:

omg same!!! I became her fan during the ARTPOP era

one of my earliest memories is of me sat in my grandma's living room watching the poker face music video, and twelve years later we both have tickets to chromatica ball :crying: 

its weird because with my favourite singers (lana, florence, gaga, taylor) i had frequent interactions with their music throughout my childhood and these memories made me go further into their music years later when i became a teenager. its like through my childhood these memories were foreshadowing lol 

10 hours ago, Lana Del Rey said:

The scene of Gaga standing on a conveyor holding a vase like a goddess in the purple lights with full of sparkle >>>>>

• Love 1
On 7/14/2021 at 4:50 PM, mariah m said:

off topic here, but she announced the era with the ARTPOP tattoo, and since btw all of her albuns have a tattoo on her. where's the chromatica one? it'd look bomb :boob:

um... maybe it could be that gaga tattoo she made????? maybe she just change the name of the album to chromatica later