Chromatica The Remix Cover

Hi!  I have decided to share here my cover concept for the Chromatica Remix album that I have presented to the fan arts contest with great emotion and enthusiasm.  I know that I am not the best creating drawings and graphic works but I am proud because at least I have been able to capture my idea in an understandable way.  I also want to thank this platform and its organization for offering a space to show our art.

I would like you to please have a second of your time to react to my post by entering this link and help me, thank you very much, I am very grateful. 💞💞💞

https://ladygaganow.net/forums/topic/2874-chromatica-fan-art-contest/?do=findComment&comment=26932

13C4848B-865A-4883-95C9-D1EF3610A030.jpeg

C17BEB4D-11E4-4F7A-99AA-57CA0AD98069.jpeg

• Love 3
  • WOW 1
  • ★ Senior Moderator
14 hours ago, Antoniononon said:

Muchas gracias por el apoyo Tony  ❤️

De nada Antonio 💓

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why…

On 7/10/2021 at 9:03 PM, Antoniononon said:

Hi!  I have decided to share here my cover concept for the Chromatica Remix album that I have presented to the fan arts contest with great emotion and enthusiasm.  I know that I am not the best creating drawings and graphic works but I am proud because at least I have been able to capture my idea in an understandable way.  I also want to thank this platform and its organization for offering a space to show our art.

I would like you to please have a second of your time to react to my post by entering this link and help me, thank you very much, I am very grateful. 💞💞💞

https://ladygaganow.net/forums/topic/2874-chromatica-fan-art-contest/?do=findComment&comment=26932

I would love if this was the album cover.

On 7/11/2021 at 7:03 AM, Antoniononon said:

Can Gaga's team contact him already? Gosh this is art!

On 7/10/2021 at 8:03 PM, Antoniononon said:

I saw your art in the contest, got my vote.

On 7/13/2021 at 4:39 AM, LushGaga said:

I would love if this was the album cover.

I think it would be great if a quality photograph were taken working on this concept ❤️

On 7/13/2021 at 3:19 PM, gagarexha said:

Yes. A green vinyl. We need it if the remix album happens. Can't wait until we finally hear it.

I'm glad you like the color! 💞

22 hours ago, AmberLuna said:

Can Gaga's team contact him already? Gosh this is art!

Hahaha thanks from the heart, I appreciate it very much

5 hours ago, queendom_come said:

just voted for you! :kiss:

14 hours ago, gagadancin said:

I saw your art in the contest, got my vote.

Thank thank thank you so much 💞

• Love 2
On 7/10/2021 at 9:03 PM, Antoniononon said:

oh I love the concept. I wish I could learn how to do this kind of stuff LOL anyways, you're so talented :kiss: