“Chromatica: The Remix” Discussion

1 hour ago, queendom_come said:

what if her team scrapped this project??? :crying:

I have bad feelings about this. Bloodpop hasn't even told Gaga about this yet. It's disrespectful and Gaga may not approve it.

• TEA 1
45 minutes ago, ColdWorld said:

I have bad feelings about this. Bloodpop hasn't even told Gaga about this yet. It's disrespectful and Gaga may not approve it.

he just posted something on Twitter.

5 hours ago, ColdWorld said:

why?????????? I think Gaga is the most aware of this tf. it's her album?????????

• TEA 1
5 hours ago, ColdWorld said:

sis that doesn't make sense

7 hours ago, queendom_come said:

why you think that?

• ★ Senior Moderator
On 7/14/2021 at 6:30 AM, queendom_come said:

No. Bloodpop is currently working on it. 

• TEA 1

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why…

• ★ Moderator
On 7/14/2021 at 9:46 PM, ColdWorld said:

Gaga isnt dumb please, this whole "gaga doesnt know of the remix album" narrative started as a joke but some people are taking it seriously?? Its her album of course she and her label needs to give the green light for it to be made + release. If anything i think gaga backed the idea for the album. The only thing is she has not acknowledged the album. So please stop pushing this narrative.  :gun4:

On 7/14/2021 at 1:54 AM, Kalista Wayne said:

Anyone hoping for a Doja Cat feature? The recording labels of them are from different companies but I am still hoping. And Doja even said her favorite Mv is Paparazzi in a recent video with MTV. A song of DojaGaga would be a smash hit!

I WOULD DIE FOR A DOJAGA COLLAB. 

However though i wouldnt want it to be a remix, id rather a whole new collab with them.