Your Chromatica music video

Hey, monsters. I always found our comunity as one very very talented and inspirative fan base. So my question for you today is;

How chromatica music video from your dreams looks like?

For example, describe how you imagine music video for your fav (or not fav lol) song from Chromatica? /it would be cool if you can describe how you imagine outfits or even choreography, where the story of mv would take a place or whatever you want/

#chromatica4ever 

:cheering:

• Love 1

I don't like 1000 Doves that much but the song deserves a music video with Gaga being a goddess staying on white heaven CGI (like the You Right MV of Doja Cat), and when it hits the chorus, Gaga's chest will burst in to doves flying.

That should be really cool:ghost:

• Love 2
  • Clown 1
4 minutes ago, BilleiWhiplash said:

the era could have gone a dark direction with songs like alice, sour candy or replay.

imagine a scene featuring the choreography of blackpink and gaga. the world would be shookkkkethd

:shook1:

agree, Sour Candy in The Show is amazing. And it did not even have Gaga. i could picture a scene of theme sitting on thrones and have boys crawling up to them for the "candies"

spacer.png

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, BilleiWhiplash said:

the era could have gone a dark direction with songs like alice, sour candy or replay.

imagine a scene featuring the choreography of blackpink and gaga. the world would be shookkkkethd

:shook1:

that would be the best dance ever!!!!

7 minutes ago, jevaron697 said:

agree, Sour Candy in The Show is amazing. And it did not even have Gaga. i could picture a scene of theme sitting on thrones and have boys crawling up to them for the "candies"

spacer.png

yes choreography for SC on The Show was amazing, i can imagine Gaga doing it!!:cheering:

• ★ Senior Moderator
1 hour ago, Kindness Warrior said:

Hey, monsters. I always found our comunity as one very very talented and inspirative fan base. So my question for you today is;

How chromatica music video from your dreams looks like?

For example, describe how you imagine music video for your fav (or not fav lol) song from Chromatica? /it would be cool if you can describe how you imagine outfits or even choreography, where the story of mv would take a place or whatever you want/

#chromatica4ever 

:cheering:

I guess a video starting with Babylon would be Amazing. I guess something like “G.U.Y. An ARTPOP film”. “Babylon A Chromatica Film” but we already got that with 911, since it’s a short film. 

• Love 1

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why…

9 minutes ago, Tony said:

I guess a video starting with Babylon would be Amazing. I guess something like “G.U.Y. An ARTPOP film”. “Babylon A Chromatica Film” but we already got that with 911, since it’s a short film. 

Yes i think "a film" for Chromatica would be amazing...Babylon can be "the main" song, but still there can be parts of other song, just as you mentioned, like in "G.U.Y. An ARTPOP film"! 

And do you have some specific vision of the story for this video?

Alice - Gaga falls down into what she dreams or hallucinates is Wonderland, she has tea with the Mad Hatter

Babylon - Gaga sits on a throne in Ancient Babylon, she watches the Tower of Babel and Babylon fall at the end of the video 

Replay - Gaga relives her worst memories and her pain but then at the end she dances through the pain and shows that no matter what happened, things will turn out fine and that she is loved no matter what 

1000 Doves - at the end of the video, Gaga flies to some sort of paradise or heaven state and is supported by so many people but before that she is wandering through Earth being cast out or misunderstood by so many people 

Love Me Right (even though this track is only on the Target Deluxe Version) - Gaga shows her life story and the people who have loved and supported her (including her fans)

• WOW 1
6 hours ago, threedaysrey said:

Alice - Gaga falls down into what she dreams or hallucinates is Wonderland, she has tea with the Mad Hatter

Babylon - Gaga sits on a throne in Ancient Babylon, she watches the Tower of Babel and Babylon fall at the end of the video 

Replay - Gaga relives her worst memories and her pain but then at the end she dances through the pain and shows that no matter what happened, things will turn out fine and that she is loved no matter what 

1000 Doves - at the end of the video, Gaga flies to some sort of paradise or heaven state and is supported by so many people but before that she is wandering through Earth being cast out or misunderstood by so many people 

Love Me Right (even though this track is only on the Target Deluxe Version) - Gaga shows her life story and the people who have loved and supported her (including her fans)

Love it!!! :kiss:

• Love 1
4 hours ago, nathanisblogging said:

imagine a video for Chromatica like this, with all of those 3D renders. this video has the vibe of her Paper magazine shoot

let's be real. Arca music and vision is no joke! They are rumored to be featured on Chromatica Remix. Can't wait.

• Love 1
On 7/8/2021 at 2:53 PM, BilleiWhiplash said:

sis, we'd not be prepared for such thing. WE WOULD DIE

:award2: