• ★ Moderator

I’m very interested in starting a masters degree in Human Resources. I’m a lawyer and HR is a great option to complement my career, but my dream is to study Human Rights or international law, but non of them are available online in my country. So, I might try Human Resources instead. 

Lady's got a killer groove, and you've got a lot to lose

7G3wb4h.thumb.jpg.1cfa3e879de23f89cf653ce739649bbb.jpg

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Of course they do. I think the colleges will be the last to open. Because students come to study from all over the country, often even from abroad.

Yes, I hate people who walk around stores without masks and still spread lies about a pandemic.

Me too. In my case, it'll make social life a little easier and a little more interesting

On 3/2/2021 at 4:13 PM, tony said:

I’m very interested in starting a masters degree in Human Resources. I’m a lawyer and HR is a great option to complement my career, but my dream is to study Human Rights or international law, but non of them are available online in my country. So, I might try Human Resources instead. 

Oh I'm sorry they're not available. Can you try looking into neighboring countries for online degrees? If that's something affordable, I would suggest looking into it. My sister did her masters degree online from a foreign country, it was a bit hard to do online, but that was pre-pandemic so now there might not be any other option.