Online School

Sechito

• ★ Senior Moderator

I’m very interested in starting a masters degree in Human Resources. I’m a lawyer and HR is a great option to complement my career, but my dream is to study Human Rights or international law, but non of them are available online in my country. So, I might try Human Resources instead. 

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why…

On 3/2/2021 at 4:13 PM, tony said:

I’m very interested in starting a masters degree in Human Resources. I’m a lawyer and HR is a great option to complement my career, but my dream is to study Human Rights or international law, but non of them are available online in my country. So, I might try Human Resources instead. 

Oh I'm sorry they're not available. Can you try looking into neighboring countries for online degrees? If that's something affordable, I would suggest looking into it. My sister did her masters degree online from a foreign country, it was a bit hard to do online, but that was pre-pandemic so now there might not be any other option. 

• 3 months later...
  • ★ Senior Moderator

I’m doing good with online school. I’m taking a commerce and retail course and it has been awesome!

Not sure if anyone else feels this way, but personally I kinda prefer online school even with its lack of organization?? My main reasons are just that I get self conscious in social situations w people I don't know, which describes 75% of my social situations at school, and I always feel like people are staring at me (even though I know they aren't), so virtual classes have definitely relieved me of that. 

• Love 1

2 hours ago, mommymommygirl said:

Not sure if anyone else feels this way, but personally I kinda prefer online school even with its lack of organization?? My main reasons are just that I get self conscious in social situations w people I don't know, which describes 75% of my social situations at school, and I always feel like people are staring at me (even though I know they aren't), so virtual classes have definitely relieved me of that. 

Sameeee I'm super grateful for 2020 tbh

• Love 1

yesterday was my last day of online classes at college. i was supposed to have finished last year but i had to retake a subject. it was very difficult for me to do the term paper but it's finally over. my mental health was greatly affected last year due to the pandemic and the irresponsibility of my country’s government, increasing cases of racism and violence around the world, but i've been doing my best to feel good. i love music, i love making music, i love singing and that's what's been keeping me good

• Love 1

• ★ Senior Moderator
3 hours ago, noahcliff said:

yesterday was my last day of online classes at college. i was supposed to have finished last year but i had to retake a subject. it was very difficult for me to do the term paper but it's finally over. my mental health was greatly affected last year due to the pandemic and the irresponsibility of my country’s government, increasing cases of racism and violence around the world, but i've been doing my best to feel good. i love music, i love making music, i love singing and that's what's been keeping me good

Today is my last day of classes. And next week I have final exams. This was my first period with online classes, I'm taking a course and ir has been amazing. I'm happy you finished your classes!!:cheering:

Online school has been the worst for my mental health, It has introduced me to anxiety and panic attacks. On top of that I'm in my graduation project which I've gotten to a point where I lost all motivation. I've luckily turned it around and I only have an in-person presentation left but my mental health has been affected very much. 

6 hours ago, mr peeps said:

Online school has been the worst for my mental health, It has introduced me to anxiety and panic attacks. On top of that I'm in my graduation project which I've gotten to a point where I lost all motivation. I've luckily turned it around and I only have an in-person presentation left but my mental health has been affected very much. 

I'm so sorry to hear that :(  throughout this year, i've definitely lost a lot of motivation as well, and although I personally feel relieved of social stress, it's proven very difficult for me to want to work and study, and just generally get things done. I'm so glad that u only have an in person presentation left, and here's to hoping that the summer can provide some peace and joy ❤️

• ★ Senior Moderator
On 6/18/2021 at 8:21 AM, mr peeps said:

You’re almost reaching to the final! You can do this! I understand you, online school can be hard but you will conquer! I wish you the best! :kiss: don’t give up

• 3 weeks later...

For most parts I was good, but having no interaction with peers and teachers slowly crept up my mind. It felt so much harder after a year than it was at the start of pandemic, you know?

On 7/14/2021 at 7:50 AM, Jose Uendel Souza da Costa said:

It's been a horrible experience. I'm almost giving up.

Fortunately I'm not at school anymore, but I imagine how bad it must be for you guys.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Peix said:

Fortunately I'm not at school anymore, but I imagine how bad it must be for you guys.

It’s a mess. I have class tomorrow but I don't feel like watching.

6 hours ago, Sid said:

It’s a mess. I have class tomorrow but I don't feel like watching.

Picture the home office college... it's horrible.