Online School

Sechito

2 minutes ago, dafniye said:

That's what they don't understand! When people act selfish like this I want to smack them on the head. But then I remember that it's not very kind to do that. 

Yes we have to be kind even thought they aren’t being kind. But it’s so frustrating. They clearly don’t care about anyone else and how damaging covid is to both physical and mental health

On 2/14/2021 at 6:37 PM, devillenter said:

Yes, I hate people who walk around stores without masks and still spread lies about a pandemic.

This. During this pandemic fake news is a serious problem. My country imposed heavy fine for those who spread fake news but there are just too too many. Some people just post and share lies for clouts. And I think people walking around maskless is so selfish, not just their health but they also do harm to everyone and as in my neighbor, we've to enter lockdown again because of only 1 infected person lying about their travels.

I’m finishing online school very soon even though my country still has high covid cases. idk why but they are sending us back to school when it’s still dangerous :((

1 hour ago, Judas said:

Yes we have to be kind even thought they aren’t being kind. But it’s so frustrating. They clearly don’t care about anyone else and how damaging covid is to both physical and mental health

Yes exactly. The thing is, they haven't lost anyone close to them that's why they don't understand that this pandemic is very much real and not a hoax. 

2 minutes ago, dafniye said:

Yes exactly. The thing is, they haven't lost anyone close to them that's why they don't understand that this pandemic is very much real and not a hoax. 

I hope they realise how serious it is before it affects them personally 

2 minutes ago, Judas said:

I hope they realise how serious it is before it affects them personally 

Me too. Hopefully no more deaths. Too many people have been lost due to the selfishness of others. 

9 minutes ago, Judas said:

I’m finishing online school very soon even though my country still has high covid cases. idk why but they are sending us back to school when it’s still dangerous :((

Really? The new variant of corona virus identified in spreads much faster. The infected one in my neighbor has this new variant and the number of F1 are about ten times the last lockdown even though the number F0 is smaller.

7 minutes ago, chimera2.0 said:

Really? The new variant of corona virus identified in spreads much faster. The infected one in my neighbor has this new variant and the number of F1 are about ten times the last lockdown even though the number F0 is smaller.

Yeah the mutation one is more dangerous than the one before. It spread faster than the last one and the government is urging people to take more precautions. 

13 minutes ago, dafniye said:

Me too. Hopefully no more deaths. Too many people have been lost due to the selfishness of others. 

yes. I feel so sorry for people who have lost their loved ones. People just need to wear a mask and stay at home

10 minutes ago, chimera2.0 said:

I hope they realise it’s a bad idea to send us back before they actually do. This new variant sounds dangerous :(

On 1/15/2021 at 3:34 PM, Sechito said:

To anyone else who is currently doing online school, how is it treating you? It's been really stressful recently so I haven't been able to come on here as much as I want to :(

Online School is so stressful rn, it's so much harder to learn from home

On 2/23/2021 at 4:26 PM, Judas said:

yes. I feel so sorry for people who have lost their loved ones. People just need to wear a mask and stay at home

I hope they realise it’s a bad idea to send us back before they actually do. This new variant sounds dangerous :(

Yeah my school has been forcing us to sign petitions saying that we consent to on-campus exams. If we don't sign they say our school year will be wasted. The school doesn't take safety measures at all nor does anyone wear a mask 😭

1 hour ago, dafniye said:

Yeah my school has been forcing us to sign petitions saying that we consent to on-campus exams. If we don't sign they say our school year will be wasted. The school doesn't take safety measures at all nor does anyone wear a mask 😭

That’s awful... 

3 minutes ago, Tan Nazlı said:

But nothing feels like seeing them in person and hugging them... that makes you feel extra special

Yeah that. I haven't seen them in almost a year now since last march. Some of them moved away and some changed schools. Hopefully this ends soon. 

1 minute ago, dafniye said:

Yeah that. I haven't seen them in almost a year now since last march. Some of them moved away and some changed schools. Hopefully this ends soon. 

Yes I hope it ends soon too, and we all get to see our friends again

1 minute ago, taygerm said:

The thing I missed the most during the pandemic was my friends. i still miss them :(

I mean sure we can talk on calls and facetime, but it's just not the same. I miss hugging them and talking to them in person. 

Just now, dafniye said:

I mean sure we can talk on calls and facetime, but it's just not the same. I miss hugging them and talking to them in person. 

Yes... just having other people around is very motivating to certain extent 

1 minute ago, Tan Nazlı said:

Yes... just having other people around is very motivating to certain extent 

Exactly. I used to study so much better with my friends. We used to make plans and schedules. Now it's just have you studied this, no, good, I haven't done it either. 

Just now, dafniye said:

Exactly. I used to study so much better with my friends. We used to make plans and schedules. Now it's just have you studied this, no, good, I haven't done it either. 

Now when every thing is normal again we will appreciate everyone around us

4 minutes ago, taygerm said:

When there was no pandemic, I was plans with them and we had a lot of fun together.

I miss those times. We enjoyed a lot and I'm so sad I'm spending my last years at school online. 

Just now, taygerm said:

I miss those days too. I really enjoyed them.

Hopefully with the cooperation of everyone we can make the world safe again so we can do pre-pandemic activities.