Online School

Sechito

• ★ Senior Moderator
2 minutes ago, devillenter said:

You're right, unless the vaccine becomes that widespread and works.

I just hope that vaccines work and are really effective. 

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why…

• ★ Senior Moderator
1 minute ago, devillenter said:

There is some new kind of virus in the UK, supposedly the vaccine for it doesn't work. I hope they can deal with it quickly.

Yes. That’s what worries me a lot know. I hope there’s a solution soon. 

• ★ Senior Moderator
6 minutes ago, taygerm said:

over and over. wear a mask and stay safe

Yes. Even if you’re vaccinated. 

• Love 1

• ★ Senior Moderator
13 hours ago, devillenter said:

Yes, I hate people who walk around stores without masks and still spread lies about a pandemic.

This makes me mad, very mad. It’s like they don’t care at all, and don’t realize people are dying every single day!

• ★ Senior Moderator
6 hours ago, devillenter said:

And the thing that frustrates me the most is that I work in retail so far and sometimes people like that come in. And I can't admonish them or do anything, even though they shouldn't go inside without a mask.

That exact same thing happens in my country. And those people are the reason of the rise of infections. That makes me so sad. 

• ★ Senior Moderator
1 hour ago, devillenter said:

It is a pity that the police and other services do not pay more attention to controlling people in public places. At least in my country no one controls it.

Same here. The government “seems” to care but they actually don’t. And the police don’t to anything as well. 

In my country, besides pandemics and people not paying attention to masks, there are also a lot of strikes. Businessmen, restaurateurs, but also people who disagree with stricter rules on abortion are on strike.... a lot going on at once.

• Love 1

• ★ Senior Moderator
13 hours ago, devillenter said:

abortion

This is a hot topic in my country right not. Everyone here a stoning feminists and everyone in favor of abortion. I do support it, but this country is still manipulated by the church and supposedly we are a secular country, but that’s not 100% true unfortunately. 

Omg, I feel like you're describing the country I live in, because it's exactly the same for me, unfortunately. The church rules the country through a few influential people and one political party, which is mostly supported by poorer people because they just hand out money and blind everyone.

• ★ Senior Moderator
3 hours ago, devillenter said:

one political party

Here are three political parties who are fighting everyday, but there’s one party who always say nasty stuff and they are very controversial. 

But we are going off topic, I don’t like talking about politics. 

I was an online school student in 2020. But I graduated in July now I'm an online school teacher. Nothing changed basically. But the good thing is, I know what my students do during lessons... Because I already did what they are doing now.

Online school is stressful right now but I'm managing. I find it a lot harder to learn from home so I feel like I'm falling behind which is stressful but I think it will be ok! 💗

I have been doing online school since last March. To be honest last year in the 7th grade it was not that stressful. But this year In the 8th grade it’s really stressful because this is my last year at my school witch I knew since kindergarten and I really wanted to go back to school and see all my friends for the last time before high school. Right now in late February I am feeling not as stressed because I found lovey places like this forum Lady Gaga Now really helped with this pandemic and online school altogether. Whoever made this forum thank you 🙏😊

Seany Gaga

Spoiler

I heard of many teenagers that struggle with online schooling... I think it hits differently according to your age. For me it was a very good thing! It allows me to work and study and to organise my time way better

On 2/21/2021 at 9:34 PM, gia said:

I heard of many teenagers that struggle with online schooling... I think it hits differently according to your age. For me it was a very good thing! It allows me to work and study and to organise my time way better

It's definitely got to the with age and also what year you are in. For me I'm in a very important exam year that kind of decides my future but I find it so difficult to learn all the classwork at home. While I do have more time to organise myself I feel unmotivated 

31 minutes ago, Judas said:

It's definitely got to the with age and also what year you are in. For me I'm in a very important exam year that kind of decides my future but I find it so difficult to learn all the classwork at home. While I do have more time to organise myself I feel unmotivated 

Yeah that's what many students from the high school told me too... maybe it just proves that I'm old 🤔 :crying: 

On 2/14/2021 at 11:37 AM, devillenter said:

Yes, I hate people who walk around stores without masks and still spread lies about a pandemic.

Masks are so important. It doesn’t matter if they don’t care about getting covid but they are putting other innocent peoples lives at risk.

12 hours ago, Judas said:

Masks are so important. It doesn’t matter if they don’t care about getting covid but they are putting other innocent peoples lives at risk.

That's what they don't understand! When people act selfish like this I want to smack them on the head. But then I remember that it's not very kind to do that.