Just now, Mert said:

Basically I do nothing cause I have an exam to take at the end of this school year and if I spend my time on something else besides studying that kills me 

Wow, that should be very stressful 😔

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Of course they do. I think the colleges will be the last to open. Because students come to study from all over the country, often even from abroad.

Yes, I hate people who walk around stores without masks and still spread lies about a pandemic.

Me too. In my case, it'll make social life a little easier and a little more interesting

Just now, Tan Nazlı said:

Wow, that should be very stressful 😔

Yeah it is

I was lost until last week thank to a friend of mine. He saved me from that situation

I'm enrolled in a Master's Degree and maybe the only thing I should thank the coronavirus for is the opportunity to study remotely. I'm a traveller and it allowed me to start studying and following the courses being in different countries and moving around. So for me it's being a positive experience but I understand it's different. I was always in countries where the situation with the pandemic wasn't too desperate so I never stopped having social interactions. I feel so lucky sometimes

I  don't think online school is for everyone, but during my last semester of college I even felt lucky that I still had the chance to go to classes. But I do understand how it can affect people's mental health. From not leaving your house to not being able to interact with other people.

On 1/24/2021 at 1:20 PM, Mert said:

I am suffering to be alone at home all day long and being alone gives me anxiety and anxiety makes me not to focus on the lessons I take that's why I hate online schooling 

I get you. When I was at college, I had to take online classes since some subjects were not available at my city, and it was awful, I almost failed a subject I really loved just because of group work. 

Since that awful experience I had to move to another campus in another city. It was the best decision I ever made. 

Lady's got a killer groove, and you've got a lot to lose

7G3wb4h.thumb.jpg.1cfa3e879de23f89cf653ce739649bbb.jpg

On 2/1/2021 at 6:41 PM, tony said:

I get you. When I was at college, I had to take online classes since some subjects were not available at my city, and it was awful, I almost failed a subject I really loved just because of group work. 

Since that awful experience I had to move to another campus in another city. It was the best decision I ever made. 

Oh i see being with some people and getting attention and love makes me feel relax and happy I believe that I miss this when I do online schooling. Also I am happy that you made a good decision for you

On 1/15/2021 at 6:34 PM, Sechito said:

To anyone else who is currently doing online school, how is it treating you? It's been really stressful recently so I haven't been able to come on here as much as I want to :(

Very depressing 😞

I thought that online would have been better in the sense that I don't have to be physically in a miserable place, but it's even worse, because I don't have my friends with me to endure its awfulness. 

So much stressful work, plus it's my most important class and it's online, the teachers are also kinda slacking. Plus half the time I'm not understanding anything 😭😂

For me it’s actually easy to pass the exams at online school, because it’s just some quick quizzes and group projects to do. But having my bedroom as a classroom, place to eat, to rest and to sleep is making me a little depressed.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, blessedbyartpop said:

Sad... Where are you from? and what is your departmant?

I'm from Poland lol But online learning is probably pretty similar everywhere. I'm studying finance and accounting.

• Love 2
18 minutes ago, devillenter said:

It's true. It can be pretty boring...

I am curious if there is any country where people go to school normally. Does anyone know anything about that? :work:

In Pakistan (where I'm originally from) the schools have been opening and closing. Right now they're closed (I think) as I don't live there so I can't say for sure. It was not such a good idea as covid gets spread more by kids because of carelessness which is expected by kids. 

Even though I think that most of our careers are at stake by online learning, putting our lives and our loved ones' in danger isn't worth anything. 

Hopefully this pandemic ends soon.

• Love 1
13 hours ago, devillenter said:

same here, it's not very effective learning

Exactly it’s not very effective. But it’s what we have right now and there’s not time to waste. It might be better going to have normal classes but we have to take care of our health. 

2 minutes ago, tony said:

Exactly it’s not very effective. But it’s what we have right now and there’s not time to waste. It might be better going to have normal classes but we have to take care of our health. 

Of course they do. I think the colleges will be the last to open. Because students come to study from all over the country, often even from abroad.

• Love 3
  • Clown 1
8 minutes ago, devillenter said:

The best thing it’s to wait and maybe this situation will get better.