To anyone else who is currently doing online school, how is it treating you? It's been really stressful recently so I haven't been able to come on here as much as I want to :(

• Sad 1
  • Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Of course they do. I think the colleges will be the last to open. Because students come to study from all over the country, often even from abroad.

Yes, I hate people who walk around stores without masks and still spread lies about a pandemic.

Me too. In my case, it'll make social life a little easier and a little more interesting

• ★ Administrator

I graduated last year, so the only effect that covid had on my journey is that I did my last 2 exams from home with much more ease. I can't imagine how stressful it must be to follow classes at home...

Anyway @Sechito, focus on what's important, gaganow is not going anywhere :) 

• Love 2
11 hours ago, Sechito said:

To anyone else who is currently doing online school, how is it treating you? It's been really stressful recently so I haven't been able to come on here as much as I want to :(

I just started a masters program this week. The subject is something I've been WAITING to study cause I minored in it. Hopefully it'll all go well - grad school ain't no fun and games :puff:

2 hours ago, Adeline said:

Why is it more stressful than to go to school? 

The teachers and us don't really know what we are doing, everything is a bit cahotic there is no real organisation, the network we are using crash really often, you can miss some information because every teacher uses a different  website, teachers give us more homework than in class and for a lot of people no one can help at home.

• Thanks 1
19 minutes ago, Loloreanne said:

The teachers and us don't really know what we are doing, everything is a bit cahotic there is no real organisation, the network we are using crash really often, you can miss some information because every teacher uses a different  website, teachers give us more homework than in class and for a lot of people no one can help at home.

Oh, I see . I understand 🙁 . Thank you. I hope its gonna be better 💜

• Love 1
  • ★ Moderator
22 hours ago, Sechito said:

Thank god I graduated from college on 2019. But I had plans of keep studying in 2020 but this pandemic ruined everything. 

I really don’t like online school because some professors are more demanding, and sometimes they are not responsible.

• TEA 1

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why.

10 minutes ago, tony said:

Thank god I graduated from college on 2019. But I had plans of keep studying in 2020 but this pandemic ruined everything. 

I really don’t like online school because some professors are more demanding, and sometimes they are not responsible.

Some teachers became lazy because of the pandemic, its not fair.

• Love 1
  • TEA 1
19 hours ago, Matt said:

I graduated last year, so the only effect that covid had on my journey is that I did my last 2 exams from home with much more ease. I can't imagine how stressful it must be to follow classes at home...

Anyway @Sechito, focus on what's important, gaganow is not going anywhere :) 

i'll always be here, its like if twitter was sane LMAO

but yeah, i wish school wasnt such a stress :(

1 hour ago, Adeline said:

EXACTLY! half the time in my lessons, they arent even on the google meet, they just set us work with no help :(

• Sad 1
55 minutes ago, Sechito said:

EXACTLY! half the time in my lessons, they arent even on the google meet, they just set us work with no help :(

It's a shame ,its their job to educate students 

First of nothing, I'm living in Spain, so this situation it may be similar for those who are studying on a college.

Right now, in my class, I have to go in person obligatorily from 3:30PM to 8:30PM, and i'm actually scared of all the virus situation. Three of my teachers didn't show up in class because they had close contacts, and they didn't show up on in three weeks of this trimester. Also, this week had like 3 or 4 hours daily, instead of the usual 6 hours. And, if this situation wasn't stressful as it is, the town where I live (not the same as the college) is almost confined. I'm actually scared if I have the virus and i am really nervous because there isn't any treatment, security distance, hydroalcohol usage or anything in here. 

How about your situation? Are you doing online school or do you have to go presentially?

Look, I'm from Colombia and the situation here is also very complicated. Many businesses closed and many people will be left without work, this led to children moving from private to public schools. 

I am from a private school, apparently they are going to close it because they do not have the support to handle it so I have to change schools in the last year of study :(

But, try to stay calm, it is worse if we worry as we block our thoughts. Hope everything can improve soon.

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, Dannyhoz said:

Look, I'm from Colombia and the situation here is also very complicated. Many businesses closed and many people will be left without work, this led to children moving from private to public schools. 

I am from a private school, apparently they are going to close it because they do not have the support to handle it so I have to change schools in the last year of study :(

But, try to stay calm, it is worse if we worry as we block our thoughts. Hope everything can improve soon.

I hope everything comes right in there! I'm mad that everyone is delaying the lockdown that we've needed since the end of Christmas. With only four or three wekks, it could really improve the situation, but whatever-

I’m having such a hard time because I miss my friends who were there for me everyday 😔

14 hours ago, notboxes said:

First of nothing, I'm living in Spain, so this situation it may be similar for those who are studying on a college.

Right now, in my class, I have to go in person obligatorily from 3:30PM to 8:30PM, and i'm actually scared of all the virus situation. Three of my teachers didn't show up in class because they had close contacts, and they didn't show up on in three weeks of this trimester. Also, this week had like 3 or 4 hours daily, instead of the usual 6 hours. And, if this situation wasn't stressful as it is, the town where I live (not the same as the college) is almost confined. I'm actually scared if I have the virus and i am really nervous because there isn't any treatment, security distance, hydroalcohol usage or anything in here. 

How about your situation? Are you doing online school or do you have to go presentially?

I’m studying Dentistry in university and we have both online and face to face practical courses. The online part is so overwhelmşng honestly... The worst part is being away from friends, every thing is easier when we share our feelings and thoughts. 

On 1/16/2021 at 4:53 PM, Adeline said:

It’s understanble but makes things harder for students 😕

3 minutes ago, Tan Nazlı said:

I’m having such a hard time because I miss my friends who were there for me everyday 😔

I’m studying Dentistry in university and we have both online and face to face practical courses. The online part is so overwhelmşng honestly... The worst part is being away from friends, every thing is easier when we share our feelings and thoughts. 

Online part is overwhelming yes but Face to face practical courses is so risky ı hope you are good

8 hours ago, Tan Nazlı said:

It’s understanble but makes things harder for students 😕

I am suffering to be alone at home all day long and being alone gives me anxiety and anxiety makes me not to focus on the lessons I take that's why I hate online schooling 

Just now, Mert said:

I am suffering to be alone at home all day long and being alone gives me anxiety and anxiety makes me not to focus on the lessons I take that's why I hate online schooling 

What do you do on your spare time, when you are alone?

Just now, Tan Nazlı said:

What do you do on your spare time, when you are alone?

Basically I do nothing cause I have an exam to take at the end of this school year and if I spend my time on something else besides studying that kills me