Could Bobby Campbell become Britney Spears manager?

LittleMouse

Well honnestly that would be an amazing fit for her! We know he really loves her + know how to treat artists right. 

But then even if Britney gets free, she said she wants a few years to herself, to recover + do the things she couldn't. So we won't see them in action before a while.

But 200% here for it! (And imagine a collab 😎)

• Love 1
  • WIG 1

• ★ Senior Moderator

OMG!! That would be a dream come true for him!!! He’s a big Britney Spears fan

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why…

• ★ Senior Moderator
6 hours ago, Leography said:

And imagine a collab 😎

The collab needs to happen! :wow: 

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why…

Britney's longtime manager has resigned. Larry Rudolph, who had represented her for years, has decided to leave following the mounting legal drama surrounding her conservatorship.

There's been a bunch of rumors surrounding who might manage Britney Spears over the past 24 hours. There is a rumor that Bobby Campbell, Lady Gaga’s manager, is expected to manager her.

• Sad 1

Lady Gaga collector since 2010

www.ladygagaxcollection.com

• ★ Administrator

Bobby Is a marvellous human being and a kind soul. He has always been a fan of Britney and I’m sure he’d manager her with the respect and love she deserves. I really hope it happens.

• Love 1

It would be a really great thing for her. Bobby is a wonderful  and loving human being ❤ it would definitely know how to put her needs first and treat her like a real person and artist.  She couldn't be in a better hand if it happens 🥰

• TEA 1

On 7/6/2021 at 4:42 PM, Adeline said:

It would be a really great thing for her. Bobby is a wonderful  and loving human being ❤ it would definitely know how to put her needs first and treat her like a real person and artist.  She couldn't be in a better hand if it happens 🥰

exactly what I thought. Bobby takes care of Gaga and respects her decisions so much that that wouldn't be different with brit