Chromatica Fan Art Contest

Matt

• ★ Administrator

contest.jpg

Welcome to our first forum fan art contest!

Share your Chromatica inspired artworks to win a limited edition Chromatica RSD Vinyl. The contest is open worldwide.

To join, reply below with ONE artwork (digital or handmade) made by you and inspired by Lady Gaga's latest album Chromatica. For the next two weeks, your main goal will be to achieve as many positive reactions as possible before July 17th. To leave a reaction, click on the gagamoji on the bottom right part of the message.

Screenshot 2021-07-05 at 20.33.17.png

The artwork with the most reactions will win!

We remind you that in order to unlock the reactions, you need at least 10 comments around our forum.

Good luck everyone, and paws up!

• Love 10
  • WOW 7

• Matt pinned this topic

I will submit my Chromatica Board Game, all handmade, real and playable.

Created in September, I put all my pain and pandemic anxiety in this project and turned it my healling place, just like Chromatica.

I hope you enjoy!!  

:kiss:

EhM2zEnXsAEMM-R?format=jpg&name=medium

• Love 14
  • WIG 3
  • WOW 4

Posted (edited)

IMG-0636.jpg

First of all, we love a fan art contest or any opportunity to show what we can do, so thanks!! I made this chromatica poster design from scratch during lockdown. It wasn’t used for anything so I hope its okay to submit it here! Hope you like it and good luck to everyone! 💖⚔️

xo

#babylon #ladygaga #chromatica #fanart 

Edited by jonboy
  • Love 19
  • WIG 4
  • WOW 1

EE22-E009-DB40-4-C06-B56-F-8229-CEF40881

Here’s my entry in the contest. I’m in the process of doing a Chromatica bd since months. It will explain Chromatica’s origin and how Mother Monster arrived in this parallel universe. The first part will contain 17 pages including storylines on Chromatica’s origins, Alice, Stupid Love, ROM, Free Woman and a meeting with the antagonist. The second part will begin with 911. 

I’m so excited to share it when it will be done. But now you can preview two pages ( one of them is not done ). All pages, design are entirerly made by me.  

Stay tuned for upcoming news ! 

Hope you enjoy !

• Love 14
  • WIG 1
  • WOW 2

Posted (edited)

Here's my submission! Chromatica has been so artistically inspiring for me but this has to be one of my favorite pieces I've ever done!!  

Hope you all like it !

spacer.png

Edited by LukeBordner
  • Love 14
  • WIG 4
  • WOW 1

Posted (edited)

Well, since everybody is using pre-existing fanarts, here's mine, I guess…
What would happen if Chromatica was a manga/comics! This was my first digital drawing, I'm VERY proud of it!

Ec1D0vcWAAAt6Kv.thumb.jpg.ed43c7da8bc5e8a03cf6c45b131e81c7.jpg

(Click to zoom in)

Good luck everyone ❤️

Edited by Leography
  • Love 15
  • WIG 4
  • WOW 2

• ★ Administrator

I will regularly clean the comments from this topic so it will be fan-art only.

Posted (edited)

Here is my watercolor painting: Chromatica girl with a Pearl Earring, I created it back in 2020 in the very begining of this era. I hope you will like it monsters, paws up! ⚔️

spacer.png

Edited by kristiyanart
  • Love 12
  • WIG 6
  • WOW 6

Posted (edited)

Well here is my Take on Chromatica My version of Stupid Love I digitally edited this. it was between two and this one had been chosen, had to post like this... this took me a few hours to design,alot of my edits have been uploaded to ladygagafanmadecovers which is a true blessing, so I thought I'd share this with everyone ....Good Luck everyone #ladygaga #stupidlove #Chromatica #Artcontest  

60B0753D-2493-4DA9-BFD7-CD5944AE1502.jpeg

Edited by Chris Quinn
Wrong link
  • Love 11
  • Thanks 1
  • WIG 3
  • WOW 1

Posted (edited)

Hi! here's my submission, I always have some visual ideas for Alice in my head so I decided to make this poster specially for this contest. Hope you guys like it! 💗

spacer.png

Edited by blinklg
  • Love 18
  • WIG 1
  • WOW 2

i've never posted anything on this forum before but here's a 3d render of a chromatica street scene i made around rom's release <3

spacer.png

• Love 15
  • WIG 1
  • WOW 3

• ★ Administrator

Spamming single emojis does not count as comment. I'll personally remove their reaction if I see people spamming to reach 10 comments.

• Love 3

This is my submission for the contest ❤️   Hope you like it! Good luck everyone 🍀

Unfortunately I don't have enough time to make a new one, so I decided to share this digital painting I made after the 911 video came out. This is my first digital painting and I'm very proud of it 💚  911 💚

4AAA911.jpg

• Love 22
  • WIG 2
  • WOW 7

• Matt unlocked this topic
  • Matt locked and unpinned this topic