Love For Sale - Out on July 30th

2 hours ago, Giulia Monster said:

Yessss, less than a month away! I can’t wait 😍😍😍

Is “Love for Sale” the official name? 🤔

Well it's not official until Gaga's team announce it, but if the leaks are real, and I believe they are, yes it is!

1 hour ago, Matt said:

Maybe the 3rd is more reasonabe? Also, I hope the name is "Night and Day" or "Two Hearts Two Souls", sounds much better.

Why would that be more reasonable? We know the vinyl are already made, so honestly no point on waiting. Plus the 3rd is Tuesday, albums are exclusively released on Fridays nowadays 🤨 (and they would have said first week of August?)

Night and Day is a cool one, I really dislike two hearts two souls tbh, feels too long and less impactful for an album title! But either way, I'm happy with new music!

• ★ Administrator
2 hours ago, Leography said:

Why would that be more reasonable? We know the vinyl are already made, so honestly no point on waiting. Plus the 3rd is Tuesday, albums are exclusively released on Fridays nowadays 🤨 (and they would have said first week of August?)

Night and Day is a cool one, I really dislike two hearts two souls tbh, feels too long and less impactful for an album title! But either way, I'm happy with new music!

23rd* sorry ahha

i can't wait to see their performance and listen to c3c! I love ga in jazz and i feel like as HOG is coming, it'll get quite good promo

10 hours ago, Matt said:

Maybe the 23rd is more reasonabe? Also, I hope the name is "Night and Day" or "Two Hearts Two Souls", sounds much better.

it's probably an unpopular opinion, but i like "two hearts two souls" more than "love for sale" or "night and day"...

• 2 weeks later...