DJWS discusses ‘ARTPOP’ in a new interview with Affinity.

Tony

• Tony changed the title to DJWS discusses ‘ARTPOP’ in a new interview with Affinity.
On 6/29/2021 at 1:34 PM, mr peeps said:

It seems to me like we still don't know half of the drama that happened behind the scenes in this era. Still happy he's revisiting it in a good way now

i think the same. I feel like working on act II isn't just about releasing songs that already exist, but also it means getting contracts with old management to get the rights to records etc... and as we know, all those people almost made gaga quit the music. So idk, whatever her decision it, we have to respect it.

22 hours ago, judasdaughter said:

i think the same. I feel like working on act II isn't just about releasing songs that already exist, but also it means getting contracts with old management to get the rights to records etc... and as we know, all those people almost made gaga quit the music. So idk, whatever her decision it, we have to respect it.

that and i feel like songs could be in the process of being sold to others people as well

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/29/2021 at 8:34 AM, mr peeps said:

It seems to me like we still don't know half of the drama that happened behind the scenes in this era. Still happy he's revisiting it in a good way now

and even tho it seems like a lot happened. He still loves the result and wants to share it with us