currently i dont have any tattoos BUT i have a little, maybe unreal dream to met gaga one day and get her signature and get it inked haha. Beside this there are a few quotes from her songs and interviews that really inspire me so maybe one day...

• Love 1
On 6/28/2021 at 5:06 AM, judasdaughter said:

currently i dont have any tattoos BUT i have a little, maybe unreal dream to met gaga one day and get her signature and get it inked haha. Beside this there are a few quotes from her songs and interviews that really inspire me so maybe one day...

Omg this isn't rly about tattoos but there's this one quote from a Grammys 2019 interview that I LOVE - she said "Art is risky, and art is challenging. And it's challenging because it forces you to go inside yourself. And I think that, the deeper you go and the more that you challenge and you take those obstacles head on, I just think, the better it becomes." 

• ★ Senior Moderator

I got BTW's line "my amore vole fe yah!" tattoed several years ago. I'm probably getting it removed someday since I don't know if it means what Gaga wanted it to mean and I was really young when I got it so..

• Love 1

another shot before we kiss the otherside!

I have the Born this way unicorn on my left shoulder blade, I have mi amore vol fe yah on my left outer arm text,I have zomby gaga from born this way/Monster high style on my right top arm and recently I have had the word chromatica in the chrimatica text on my right inner arm with all the tribe symbols including the Fairies purple Tribe symbol I plan to have another one but a portrait of stupid love on my right bicep part of my lady gaga sleeve having this one in December 

• Love 1
  • ★ Senior Moderator

I want to get a tattoo… I want a lightning bolt ️ since The Fame is my favorite Gaga album. 

• Love 1

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why…

On 6/29/2021 at 5:58 PM, LittleMouse said:

I got BTW's line "my amore vole fe yah!" tattoed several years ago. I'm probably getting it removed someday since I don't know if it means what Gaga wanted it to mean and I was really young when I got it so..

what's the meaning behind it? I always sing but never actually got the curiosity to know about it

On 7/17/2021 at 4:28 PM, Chris Quinn said:

My love needs faith in old regional Italian 

oh right... yeah, it has a concept lol but I think the sentece is very cute itself for a tattoo :award2:

• Love 1