Rihanna Discussion

• ★ Senior Moderator

I’ve been obsessed with her too! I like most of her songs. My favorites are: B**** Better Have My Money, Where Have You Been, Te amo, Work, Love on the Brain. My favorite album would be Rated R or Anti. 

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why…

7 hours ago, Tony said:

I’ve been obsessed with her too! I like most of her songs. My favorites are: B**** Better Have My Money, Where Have You Been, Te amo, Work, Love on the Brain. My favorite album would be Rated R or Anti. 

Omgg I think Rihanna is a witch cuz she cast a spell on a lot of people it seems ik a some people that are also obsessed with her all of a sudden out of nowhere. R9 coming soon!! And good tasteee I love all of these songs as well but I think my fav album would be unapologetic or rated r

10 hours ago, Tony said:

My fav is Consideration ı listen everyday

• ★ Moderator

Hey, just letting you know that I've locked this discussion because its subject is too specific, which is why we don't allow "(Celebrity Name) Discussion" topics on our forum anymore. If Rihanna does something like release a new makeup product or album, you can create topics called "Rihanna Releases (Name of Item)" as it could create engagement on the forum because people will probably want to talk about something new, whereas if Rihanna doesn't release anything new for a while, nobody will want to reply and this topic will become spam. I hope you understand ❤️ There's more information here and feel free to DM me about it if you need to. Thanks 💓