Babylon Music Video

Ray

• ★ Moderator

Hi guys so ive been thinking and with the Chromatica remix coming up, we will probably get Babylon EV/HL (hopefully).

So i want to ask you guys if you were given the chance to direct the Music Video, how would you tell the story and describe it. 

Give details no matter how big or small im curious as i know lots of us are talented in drawing/making artwork. I want to see how you would do it. It doesnt have to be long just describe how you picture it. xx

• WOW 1

• ★ Senior Moderator
56 minutes ago, Ray said:

Hi guys so ive been thinking and with the Chromatica remix coming up, we will probably get Babylon EV/HL (hopefully).

So i want to ask you guys if you were given the chance to direct the Music Video, how would you tell the story and describe it. 

Give details no matter how big or small im curious as i know lots of us are talented in drawing/making artwork. I want to see how you would do it. It doesnt have to be long just describe how you picture it. xx

I think of a choreography music video, maybe like Lady Gaga in ancient Babylon with a ballroom kind of dancers and a church chorus in back. Something like that. 

• Love 1

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why…

The fall of Babyllon, people all over judging Gaga roaming through the city and Gaga being unbothered by it. The city would literally fall apart because of all the 'gossip' meanwhile Gaga runs and dances through it like nothing's wrong.

• Love 1
  • WIG 1

On 6/23/2021 at 1:28 PM, Ray said:

So. I think of this: one scene with gaga in ancient greek chlotes with statues and dancers, one scene like the one from GUY with naked gaga with just a piece of fabric and flowers, one scene with gaga sitting on a big planet, flowers and the others planets around her , and one scene with gaga in a gold forest with gold statues, jewels and dancers. Kinda long 😫

• Love 1

• ★ Moderator
On 6/24/2021 at 12:06 AM, threedaysrey said:

and also maybe the fall of Babylon as well at the end of the music video.

OMG This would serve but according to the map babylon is the result of natural disaster so maybe the mv could be about how babylon came to be.

On 6/26/2021 at 12:41 AM, AmericanoGaga said:

So. I think of this: one scene with gaga in ancient greek chlotes with statues and dancers, one scene like the one from GUY with naked gaga with just a piece of fabric and flowers, one scene with gaga sitting on a big planet, flowers and the others planets around her , and one scene with gaga in a gold forest with gold statues, jewels and dancers. Kinda long 😫

This sounds soo good 😩 and no dw if its too long. Its intresting.

• Love 1

2 hours ago, Ray said:

OMG This would serve but according to the map babylon is the result of natural disaster so maybe the mv could be about how babylon came to be.

This sounds soo good 😩 and no dw if its too long. Its intresting.

ooh it could also be that as well!

• Love 1

• ★ Moderator
On 6/24/2021 at 5:49 AM, godofchromatica said:

Start with forest with bird voice scene after gaga with sitting on queen chair drinking champagne we only have the weekend scene and after thats gossip scene 100 dancers in babel stairs dancing

Already having goosebumps omg. i really hope theres a mv.

On 6/25/2021 at 6:41 PM, AmericanoGaga said:

This is sooooo good I can imagine 100%

• Thanks 1

On 6/24/2021 at 7:11 PM, mr peeps said:

The fall of Babyllon, people all over judging Gaga roaming through the city and Gaga being unbothered by it. The city would literally fall apart because of all the 'gossip' meanwhile Gaga runs and dances through it like nothing's wrong.

this concept would be epic, it's really good 

• ★ Senior Moderator
On 6/24/2021 at 11:11 AM, mr peeps said:

OMG 😳 this would be so ICONIC! 😭😭 ancient Babylon is awesome!!

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why…