Lana Del Rey Discussion

yasss <3

this music video is so good 

I love this new track and I'm so hyped to see what's coming next (heard that there's a video for a song called "white dress" off this new album. can't wait!!)

36 minutes ago, Matt said:

Glad she took time to address the subject..

Me tf too! Except idk why the background had to look bad and why she couldn't look a little better. 
Oh well, I truly feel bad for her publicist bc all the public relations courses couldn't have prepared them enough for miss Lana lmao. 

4 hours ago, Leography said:

So, what edition(s) will you guys buy? (if any)

212664_6.gif

I'm waiting for the UO exclusive to be announced, but if I don't like it I'll go with the amazon beige one + the cassette!

I hope that she launches a deluxe version of the album. Otherwise, I'll probably buy the standard version (which is the less expensive one)

• Love 1
On 1/14/2021 at 9:27 AM, Leography said:

So, what edition(s) will you guys buy? (if any)

212664_6.gif

I'm waiting for the UO exclusive to be announced, but if I don't like it I'll go with the amazon beige one + the cassette!

OMG! I want the cassette 😭😭😭❤️❤️ I’m so into cassettes right now. 

:bye:

• Love 1

Lady's got a killer groove, and you've got a lot to lose

7G3wb4h.thumb.jpg.1cfa3e879de23f89cf653ce739649bbb.jpg

1 hour ago, tony said:

OMG! I want the cassette 😭😭😭❤️❤️ I’m so into cassettes right now. 

:bye:

YEEEEEES!! It's pretty useless and the sound is atrocious, but the object itself is soooo cute 🥰 I'm so happy Gaga finally released some!

ErybWGdXcAYhcJY.jpg

Urban Outfitters revealed their exclusive for the album. While it fits the vibe of the what we know of the album, I find it a bit boring :( 

Edited by Leography
  • 2 weeks later...
  • ★ Moderator
On 12/01/2021 at 2:21 AM, Matt said:

Any fans of Lana Del Rey Here?

Stream her new single Chemtrails Over The Country Club

Tulsa Jesus Freak already my favourite song from COCC. Im really looking forward to it. LMLYLAW and Chemtrails already a bop. Really excited.

:cute:

This single is much better than Let Me Love You Like A Woman. Her style is one my most favorite but her music is not for me, though I enjoy some of her songs: summertime sadness, blue jeans, born to die and love.

On 2/6/2021 at 10:11 AM, Leography said:

And again, new editions announced... If you thought Chromatica had too many, here are all the COTCC ones 😅

20210206_111113.jpg

i got the red vinyl and signed cd 😭 i had to stop myself from buying other ones, but i definitely prefer the cover of the red one