'Gucci' Movie Discussion

• 4 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Giulia Monster said:

Not the movie being released this late in Italy!! 

:shook2:

Shouldn't Italy have been the first? 🤣

But also, time is passing by so fast so I have no doubt we'll be watching the movie sooner than we expect

13 minutes ago, dafniye said:

Shouldn't Italy have been the first? 🤣

But also, time is passing by so fast so I have no doubt we'll be watching the movie sooner than we expect

Haha right. I honestly hope Gaga and the cast will attend the Venice Film Festival this summer, like they did for A Star Is Born. I remember watching ASIB at the festival a couple of months before its released. So hopefully I can watch House of Gucci before december, also because I don't wanna watch it in Italian 😒🤣 I have to watch it in English first, and hear Gaga's voice 😍

17 minutes ago, Giulia Monster said:

Haha right. I honestly hope Gaga and the cast will attend the Venice Film Festival this summer, like they did for A Star Is Born. I remember watching ASIB at the festival a couple of months before its released. So hopefully I can watch House of Gucci before december, also because I don't wanna watch it in Italian 😒🤣 I have to watch it in English first, and hear Gaga's voice 😍

Me too! Venice was a dream. Her dress... Their chemistry... The rain, ugh everything was perfect.

• Love 2
26 minutes ago, blinklg said:

I really feel like watching the whole entire movie by looking at the paparazzi pics...i don't remember asib had this many pics😭😭

Yeah that's true! 😭
I only remember the pics from the parking lot scene and the pictures of Gaga with orange hair riding her scooter 😂

1 minute ago, Giulia Monster said:

Yeah that's true! 😭
I only remember the pics from the parking lot scene and the pictures of Gaga with orange hair riding her scooter 😂

yeah lmao most of the pics are just behind the scenes unlike gucci

2 minutes ago, blinklg said:

yeah lmao most of the pics are just behind the scenes unlike gucci

Yeah you are right 🤣 But I'm still super excited anyway, I'm so curious to see how the movie is, how she acts and narrates the story, and the character of Patrizia is really intriguing.

• TEA 1
On 4/24/2021 at 11:56 AM, Giulia Monster said:

Yeah that's true! 😭

Exactly. We're watching the gucci movie live 😀😀😀

y’all don’t get how absolutely excited i am for this movie- idk, but i think the vibes might be even more immaculate than a star is born 🙈 even tho it could never be topped, this movie’s aura seems so much more GAGA

42 minutes ago, taten said:

y’all don’t get how absolutely excited i am for this movie- idk, but i think the vibes might be even more immaculate than a star is born 🙈 even tho it could never be topped, this movie’s aura seems so much more GAGA

I guess it's asib was more of like 'stefani' and that's why gucci movie feels more like gaga. It's beyond exciting and everyone around me, my friends and even my family is excited for it! 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Now that filming is over I am sure Gaga is going to really love to be back home with her family! I hope her travels go well and that she enjoyed making the film. We can probably expect promo to start coming out soon-ish, which will be so amazing. I'm sure they got some great shots of everyone for the film! I may be even more excited for this film than for ASIB- and that's saying a lot! I can't wait for the Gucci era to heat up even more <3 

Edited by taten
  • Love 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Tony unpinned this topic