'Gucci' Movie Discussion

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

APRIL 8 2020: The Hollywood Reporter has exclusively reported that MGM is acquiring the rights to Ridley Scott’s Gucci, a true crime drama about the murder of Maurizio Gucci who once served as the head of the iconic fashion house. The media company is said to be in talks with Lady Gaga to star in the production. MGM was given full control to develop the story over Netflix and one other streaming service, partly because it offered the possibility of a theatrical release, which was a key fact

Dont forget to take pictures lol I cant wait to see this, the role fits her so badly she's gonna be amazing. I didn't have the occasion to see asib in theater so I'm very exited about this 😁 I hope no one gonna get sick tho .. 

I really like her, it surprised me a lot to learn that. Can't sait to see the movie !!!

Posted Images

• ★ Administrator

Im so amazed by how fast they're filming! 3 days 2 cities, that's insane

• Love 1
On 2/14/2021 at 10:32 PM, Giulia Monster said:

so I think THE HOUSE OF GUCCI would be a cool name! 

I was kinda right 😜

On 3/10/2021 at 7:44 AM, devillenter said:

All the photos taken by the paparazzi and the official one have made me look forward to the film even more!

Me too omg, I literally can't wait!!! I'm so happy the movie is coming out in November, it's pretty close!!! Hopefully they won't change the date due to covid/cinema's openings etc.

Guys I was in Milan yesterday by the set where they recreated New York, and I also have a friend who was an extra in that scene with Gaga so I can tell you a bit about it. Maybe it has already been said on Twitter, I don't know, but I'll tell you what I know.

I know not everybody want spoilers so beware, this is a...

****SPOILER****

Basically in the New York scene you will see Patrizia getting out of the taxi and slam the door. She looks mad and a bit lost, she's in the middle of a street market. Then she goes inside a shop (not sure which kind of shop) and she gets mad because she sees so many fake Gucci bags 😂

I saw her from far away, and I saw her doing the scene like 3 or 4 times, getting out of the car and getting inside the building. My friend told me she was mad because of the fake bags lmao.
In the street there were taxis and old cars and trucks, a hot dog stand and they recreated the typical New York steam that gets out from the ground. It's a street market and there were many extras playing passers-by.

It took them so many hours to set up everything but they were pretty quick shooting the scene. Gaga arrived in a van and Peter came out, Bo, Freddie, Sarah were there too, but she was still inside because they weren't ready to shoot. My friend who was an extra saw her very close and he told me Gaga wanted to get out of the car just to practice the scene, so cute lol. 

• Love 3

So many spoilers!! I usually HATE spoilers... but I'm crazy about this project I just want to see more 😱 she looks so beautiful! I love the make up! I love her! AAAAAHHHHHHH :cute: I'm so happy guys. 

• Love 1

I just saw the news about the upcoming lockdown in Italy. I was praying so much Covid wouldn’t cause problems again. Do you think they’ll halt production on the movie for now? I’m so scared about the cast and crew’s safety and really praying they stay healthy during this. To any of you living in Italy, I really do hope and pray things get better quickly for you all.

1 minute ago, Giulia Monster said:

They have the day off today! 

I wish Gaga had a chance to do some sightseeing 😭

IMG_4196.PNG

I just saw that 😭 Well she deserves it haha I hope she's been going around incognito and enjoyed some yummy food 😋 

2 minutes ago, gia said:

I hope she's been going around incognito and enjoyed some yummy food 😋 

I hope that too!!!!! 😍  but the fact that I'm here in Milan and she might be going around here makes me anxious 🤣 

Edited by Giulia Monster
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Giulia Monster said:

I hope that too!!!!! 😍  but the fact that I'm here in Milan and she might be going around here makes me anxious 🤣 

Can you imagine finding her lining up for the toilet at your local coffee shop? 😱 

Lucky everything is shut so we don't need to worry about that hahah let me cry 

2 minutes ago, gia said:

Can you imagine finding her lining up for the toilet at your local coffee shop? 😱 

Lucky everything is shut so we don't need to worry about that hahah let me cry 

Haha she might get a gelato though 😂

Britney Spears' boyfriend is in Milan too, and he posted a picture eating a gelato 😂 He also posted a picture with Bobby in front of the Duomo, cause they are friends. 

28 minutes ago, Giulia Monster said:

Haha she might get a gelato though 😂

Britney Spears' boyfriend is in Milan too, and he posted a picture eating a gelato 😂 He also posted a picture with Bobby in front of the Duomo, cause they are friends. 

hahah I saw that! So crazy they are in Italy in the same city at the same time 😂

1 hour ago, Giulia Monster said:

GUYS!!! I FEEL BAD BUT I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING!!!!

I CAN'T STOP WATCHING IT 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I'm laughing like this

large.gagaimages_050.jpg.9a4eb30d0e83d410dce85b154c604bd3.jpg

Hahahaha it really is hilarious :haha: 

I love her reaction like wtf where have you gone Adam??! 

And my sick mind immediately went to: 

I'm laughing out loud hahaha I shouldn't 

I am super excited about Gaga being the narrator of the movie 😍 It reminded me of how awesome her voice was in the Marry The Night music video, when she was narrating the story. She's gonna be GREAT!

Maybe we'll get a deep insight into Patrizia's psycho mind and all the psychological factors connected to it. It's so intriguing!! :please:

• Love 1
30 minutes ago, Giulia Monster said:

I am super excited about Gaga being the narrator of the movie 😍 It reminded me of how awesome her voice was in the Marry The Night music video, when she was narrating the story. She's gonna be GREAT!

Maybe we'll get a deep insight into Patrizia's psycho mind and all the psychological factors connected to it. It's so intriguing!! :please:

I can't wait to start reading the book! 

I think the fact she will tell the story will make her stand out even more 😱 I mean she's the main character!! This is SO big! :cute: