'Gucci' Movie Discussion

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

APRIL 8 2020: The Hollywood Reporter has exclusively reported that MGM is acquiring the rights to Ridley Scott’s Gucci, a true crime drama about the murder of Maurizio Gucci who once served as the head of the iconic fashion house. The media company is said to be in talks with Lady Gaga to star in the production. MGM was given full control to develop the story over Netflix and one other streaming service, partly because it offered the possibility of a theatrical release, which was a key fact

Dont forget to take pictures lol I cant wait to see this, the role fits her so badly she's gonna be amazing. I didn't have the occasion to see asib in theater so I'm very exited about this 😁 I hope no one gonna get sick tho .. 

I really like her, it surprised me a lot to learn that. Can't sait to see the movie !!!

Posted Images

Hello monsters!

Apparently Gaga has already decided which flat to rent in Rome! Some insiders mentioned it in an Italian TV show and an Italian website reported that she will stay in Rome for a month. Due to the pandemic she's decided not to stay in a hotel but to rent a beautiful attic in the city centre, in front of the Fori Imperiali

They say the place she likes is already taken but apparently she really wants it. The attic is the one where they filmed Il marchese del Grillo, a famous 1981 movie with the Italian actor Alberto Sordi. Another source says she would have found another one in the same area. So nothing is confirmed yet.

Not sure how familiar you guys are with Rome but here is where the Fori Imperiali location is.

And if you understand Italian, here is the article!

Gaga is expected to arrive in Italy in March. Can't wait for her to come back to Europe!! :cute:

34 minutes ago, Matt said:

Not really a reliable source I'm afraid,but I'D DIE to have her here in Rome!

haha me too! Imagine bumping into Gaga just randomly on your way to work! :cute:

I can't wait for this movie! Gaga's going to be her authentiqué Italian self periodt! Plus if they don't give her an academy award for best leading actress... 👊

• 2 weeks later...

Guys, I was thinking that we don't know the title of the movie yet.
What title do you think would be nice?

I read that the movie is based on the book The House of Gucci: A Sensational Story of Murder, Madness, Glamour and Greed, written by Sara Gay Forden, other than being based on a true story of course, so I think THE HOUSE OF GUCCI would be a cool name! 

• Love 1
  • ★ Administrator
11 hours ago, Giulia Monster said:

Guys, I was thinking that we don't know the title of the movie yet.
What title do you think would be nice?

I read that the movie is based on the book The House of Gucci: A Sensational Story of Murder, Madness, Glamour and Greed, written by Sara Gay Forden, other than being based on a true story of course, so I think THE HOUSE OF GUCCI would be a cool name! 

There is already a documentary called House of Versace, maybe they don't want to copy that... I'd be ok with GUCCI.

13 hours ago, Matt said:

Omg she's going to serveeee 💅

It's giving me major ahs hotel vibes. Especially when gaga was wearing a black veil while visiting Valentino's dead body or smthng I don't remember but when she met Valentino again and found out he was a vampire. 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, chimera2.0 said:

There's a rumour that the movie will be named 'House of Guicci'

House of Gucci sounds really nice. Feels like Gaga suggested it to them 😂

Just wish it was Haus instead tho haha

On 2/15/2021 at 9:49 AM, Matt said:

There is already a documentary called House of Versace, maybe they don't want to copy that... I'd be ok with GUCCI.

It seems like the movie will be called House Of Gucci...not sure if it's official, but that's what I read.

• Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I know Gaga will be amazing in this role! She’ll blow everyone away with her performance I already know it! I know Adam, Al, Jared, Jeremy, and Camille will be amazing too! My biggest concern is COVID. I just hope and pray they can keep the cast and crew and Gaga’s team Covid free the entire time they’re filming. It’s making me nervous because cases are still pretty high in Italy and I pray this won’t be an issue for them filming. Really hope everyone is being very safe on and off set. COVID can’t ruin this for them/us. I pray with all my heart and soul it doesn’t. Stay safe everyone.

• Love 1