Jump to content

Charts Discussion Thread


Twitter

Recommended Posts

  • ★ Senior Moderator

This thread is made to discuss Charts, Gaga Charts, and anything regarding charts of the past, present, and future.

Statistics:

100.000.000 Singles Sold WW

30.000.000 Albums Sold WW*

 

spacer.png

United States (February 2019)

12.000.000 US Albums Sold

56.200.000 US Singles Sold

17 Billboard Hot 100 Top 10s

5 Billboard Hot 100 #1s

United Kingdom (February 2019)

11.600.000 UK Singles Sold

4.620.000 UK Albums Sold

14 UK Billboard Hot 100 Top 10s

6 Billboard Hot 100 #1s

spacer.png

Total Streams (October 2020)
43.010.640 monthly listeners

The Fame - 1.332.295.144 total streams

The Fame Monster - 1.159.576.684 total streams

Born This Way - 863.940.010 total streams

ARTPOP - 713.662.725 total streams

Cheek To Cheek - 108.679.807 total streams

Joanne - 1.131.810.657 total streams

A Star Is Born - 3.165.552.276 total streams

Chromatica - 1.135.345.842 total streams

Link to post
  • 1 month later...
  • ★ Moderator
On 10/29/2020 at 9:18 AM, Twitter said:

This thread is made to discuss Charts, Gaga Charts, and anything regarding charts of the past, present, and future.

Statistics:

100.000.000 Singles Sold WW

30.000.000 Albums Sold WW*

 

spacer.png

United States (February 2019)

12.000.000 US Albums Sold

56.200.000 US Singles Sold

17 Billboard Hot 100 Top 10s

5 Billboard Hot 100 #1s

United Kingdom (February 2019)

11.600.000 UK Singles Sold

4.620.000 UK Albums Sold

14 UK Billboard Hot 100 Top 10s

6 Billboard Hot 100 #1s

spacer.png

Total Streams (October 2020)
43.010.640 monthly listeners

The Fame - 1.332.295.144 total streams

The Fame Monster - 1.159.576.684 total streams

Born This Way - 863.940.010 total streams

ARTPOP - 713.662.725 total streams

Cheek To Cheek - 108.679.807 total streams

Joanne - 1.131.810.657 total streams

A Star Is Born - 3.165.552.276 total streams

Chromatica - 1.135.345.842 total streams

Notice how Joanne outstreamed both ARTPOP and Born This Way 😌. Yeahhh

Link to post
  • ★ Moderator
4 hours ago, Adeline said:

How is it possible for born this way to have so low numbers with the impact and the promotion there was. I dont know nothing about charts and I think it doesn't matter but I'm curious lol

Even tho spotify wasn't back then what it's today.still kinda low for the amount of hits it had.

spotify had like 15 million users and now it has almost 300 million

  • Love 1

another shot before we kiss the otherside!

Link to post

Right, 5 singles and a looooot of promotion,  interviews  and performances,  a huge tour . I mean , I dont understand lol but like I said it doesn't matter it's just numbers all of her albums are great.  Quality cant be estimate by numbers 

  • Love 1
Link to post
  • ★ Senior Moderator
On 12/22/2020 at 5:09 AM, Ray said:

Notice how Joanne outstreamed both ARTPOP and Born This Way 😌. Yeahhh

I love Joanne but the reason why is because BTW wasn’t apart of the streaming era and when the streaming era started taking off ARTPOP wasn’t a likeable album. 

  • Love 1
Link to post
On 12/27/2020 at 7:37 PM, LittleMouse said:

Queen things

She was so big over here in the UK. Stupid Love was a hit, Rain On Me was a hit, Sour Candy, even, was a moderate hit, it peaked at #17 and spent 5 weeks on the charts. If the UK Charts didn't have a rule that only 3 songs from one album can chart at a time, the ENTIRE of Chromatica would've charted

She was HUGE.

  • Love 1
Link to post
On 10/28/2020 at 7:18 PM, Twitter said:

The Fame - 1.332.295.144 total streams

The Fame Monster - 1.159.576.684 total streams

Born This Way - 863.940.010 total streams

ARTPOP - 713.662.725 total streams

Cheek To Cheek - 108.679.807 total streams

Joanne - 1.131.810.657 total streams

A Star Is Born - 3.165.552.276 total streams

Chromatica - 1.135.345.842 total streams

Wow, I’m surprised to see TF, TFM, J and ASIB having more streams than BTW and AP. 

Let’s stream BTW y’all! But I’ll keep streaming Joanne and TF+M. 

:hello: I still live for the fame. 

  • Love 2
  • LMAO 1
Link to post
  • ★ Senior Moderator
19 hours ago, tony said:

Wow, I’m surprised to see TF, TFM, J and ASIB having more streams than BTW and AP. 

Let’s stream BTW y’all! But I’ll keep streaming Joanne and TF+M. 

:hello: I still live for the fame. 

You should stream her best album first.

Link to post
  • 3 weeks later...
  • ★ Administrator

Lady Gaga is the first and only female artist on Spotify to have a song from 3 different decades with over 500M streams.

Does anyone know who's the male?

  • Love 2
Link to post
  • ★ Senior Moderator
On 1/27/2021 at 5:33 AM, Matt said:

Lady Gaga is the first and only female artist on Spotify to have a song from 3 different decades with over 500M streams.

Does anyone know who's the male?

I don’t believe there is a male artist who dominated in 3 decades. The closest would be MJ in 70s, 80s, and 90s.

Link to post
  • 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...