Frederic Aspiras On What’s Next For Lady Gaga

Frederic Aspiras on what’s next for Lady Gaga: “We did a wonderful launch for Chromatica and we were in pop icon mode; now we’re back to film and I’m very excited to start the project.”

7 minutes ago, Matt said:

Here for this!

:sip:

IM NOT WHAT ABOUT HAUS LABS BABYLON 

I LOVE HER MOVIES BUT THERE COULD'VE BEEN SO MUCH FOR CHORMATICA :(

• TEA 1

I like that he's clarifying what we all know, the era is dead and Gaga moved on. 

I absolute hate that that's the case, and there is SO much wasted potential to it. Being a Gaga fan was always frustrating to some extend, because when you love her, you KNOW the kind of mind-blowing, earth-shaking magic she could make happen when she wants and is allowed to. But this era DEFINITIVELY was the worst of all. Probably because the first half of it was 100% out of Gaga's hand, and the second half we just saw her give up. While I'm happy she's able to live her dream, and of course i'm excited to see her on the big screen, it's the artist, the singer and the musician that I love with all my heart.

Sorry for the rant, I'm just really sad right now.

• Love 1
  • TEA 2
12 minutes ago, Leography said:

I like that he's clarifying what we all know, the era is dead and Gaga moved on. 

I absolute hate that that's the case, and there is SO much wasted potential to it. Being a Gaga fan was always frustrating to some extend, because when you love her, you KNOW the kind of mind-blowing, earth-shaking magic she could make happen when she wants and is allowed to. But this era DEFINITIVELY was the worst of all. Probably because the first half of it was 100% out of Gaga's hand, and the second half we just saw her give up. While I'm happy she's able to live her dream, and of course i'm excited to see her on the big screen, it's the artist, the singer and the musician that I love with all my heart.

Sorry for the rant, I'm just really sad right now.

no im feeling the same way, im so sad because this era had so much potential and she just gave up

at least matt said we have new music to look forward to this year :(

Also I'm really sad to read about Frederic's mother. I can't even imagine what he must feel like. 

Just now, Sechito said:

no im feeling the same way, im so sad because this era had so much potential and she just gave up

at least matt said we have new music to look forward to this year :(

Yeah I'm not holding my breath, if 2020 has taught us anything is that you never know what could happen. COVID is FAR from over, who knows what'll happen in the US, etc etc. 

I'm very grateful for what we have though, and I'll try to focus on that instead of what we could had. (Especially the tour, I can't wait for the summer to be over already to move on)

• Love 2

I’m so excited for Gucci!! Really sad about the era being over though I was hoping for atleast a small bit more content :( Also twitter is toxic af rn stan twitter legit the worst thing ever people claiming that they’re gonna unstan even though they were never even a little monster in the first place 

• Love 1

Is it really over tho ?! I don't know , I just cant believe she didn't plan something else for us. It's my first era as a fan and I'm so disappointed and sad 😪😢 I feel like I just had an album wich is great , chromatica is awsome, but I wanted to experience the gaga show lol  i dont like to complain usually and I dont blame her, I'm just sad.

• Love 1
  • Sad 1
4 hours ago, Adeline said:

Is it really over tho ?! I don't know , I just cant believe she didn't plan something else for us. It's my first era as a fan and I'm so disappointed and sad 😪😢 I feel like I just had an album wich is great , chromatica is awsome, but I wanted to experience the gaga show lol  i dont like to complain usually and I dont blame her, I'm just sad.

Well, I do think we have at least one big thing coming (most likely SC related), but with the movie and the non-tour after, I don't know if she'll be in the right mindset to keep on with the album. Unless they already produced enough content to release and she doesn't have to be involved, but who knows. 

Best to think the era will end at the latest in March, and maybe we'll have a nice surprise after.

• Sad 1
3 minutes ago, Leography said:

Well, I do think we have at least one big thing coming (most likely SC related), but with the movie and the non-tour after, I don't know if she'll be in the right mindset to keep on with the album. Unless they already produced enough content to release and she doesn't have to be involved, but who knows. 

Best to think the era will end at the latest in March, and maybe we'll have a nice surprise after.

This is too sad I can't believe it.  I'll just hope she's gonna do something more to honor that wonderful album 

10 hours ago, Matt said:

They can all unstan, more space for us at the next concert 🤷‍♂️

spill, all the time, they're like ''I'm GonNa uNSTan FaDGA" 

ok then do and keep ha name outta your mouth

6 minutes ago, Matt said:

He was so sad last night... I feel so bad for sharing the quote. =(

its fine, we all thought the same thing, he used 'we' and it made it seem like he was referencing the whole haus so its not ur fault

who's fault it is is the jobless people on twitter who sit at home and tweet hate 24/7 instead of progressing with their lives

• Sad 1
1 hour ago, Matt said:

He was so sad last night... I feel so bad for sharing the quote. =(

Oh no, don't feel sad.. 🙁

You're not responsible for the bad behaviours of people.  You gave an information and people shouldn't bully people for any reasons. Unfortunately it happens but don't be sad because of some unrespectful people. We love you  and I'm sure gaga and her team knows your a very kind person who never thought it end like this ❤❤

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, Sechito said:

this! 

I don't like the idea of Matt being sad , people can be so toxic. I wish gaga only comes here to see what her fans are talking about 

• Love 1
  • ★ Moderator
5 minutes ago, Adeline said:

I don't like the idea of Matt being sad , people can be so toxic. I wish gaga only comes here to see what her fans are talking about 

Same. I dunno if that happens though. I know she's aware of us because she follows the LGN Twitter page and I know she has acknowledged us on social media a few times over the years, but I'm not sure that she has time to come on here, at least not often. Hopefully she does get a chance some day though 🥰💖

• Love 2
1 minute ago, little_monster_amy said:

Same. I dunno if that happens though. I know she's aware of us because she follows the LGN Twitter page and I know she has acknowledged us on social media a few times over the years, but I'm not sure that she has time to come on here, at least not often. Hopefully she does get a chance some day though 🥰💖

i'd love for her to come here one day

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, Ems said:

The way her whole team hate us because of some stupid brainless twitter “stans” 

I dont think they hate us, they know the difference between little monsters and stan or fans or whatever we can call them. 

They must be pretty sad tho especially frederick aspiras this time. It must be hard for them sometimes 🙁

48 minutes ago, Sechito said:

i'd love for her to come here one day

Yeah me too because there is nothing but kindness and respect in here 

• Love 1

I’m sorry to read about how sad Freddie was. It’s been such an awful past year for him and I know he’s still grieving the loss of his mother. I feel bad seeing so many fans on Twitter being mean about the era and jumping to conclusions. The truth is we don’t know what’s to come or not. Nothing was promised. I’m sure due to the pandemic, her team is not making any promises and playing everything by ear. We just have to wait and see about the future and of course be great fun for what she and her team have done.

I’m sorry you were sad too Matt. You didn’t do anything wrong. All you were doing was trying to clarify everything to keep the riled up fans from being disrespectful. I thank you for showing Freddie kindness.

• Love 2