The Chromatica Ball

18 hours ago, Giulia Monster said:

Exactly.
The Weeknd postponed the tour twice, and now it's set for beginning 2022, he even added more dates. So it is not something impossible.

Dua Lipa postponed it twice too! She's supposed to start the tour this autumn, let's see how that goes....

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Chromatica Ball Are you attending The Chromatica Ball? Here's the best place to discuss and share your thoughts and experiences. Rescheduled Dates July 25, 2021 - Paris, France July 30, 2021 - London, England August 7, 2021 - Boston, Massachusetts August 19, 2021 - East Rutherford, New Jersey August 27, 2021 - Chicago, Illinois

I'm going to be attending the London Chromatica Ball in 2021! It's my first Gaga concert after begging to my mom to go to Gaga concert for 10 YEARS! 

I don't know guys...the tours are all about the connection with the people. I don't see her doing an online concert. I don't know...It doens't feel right.

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, PaulaMonster13 said:

Dua Lipa postponed it twice too! She's supposed to start the tour this autumn, let's see how that goes....

Oh that's great. If Gaga really wants to go on tour she can totally postpone it as well. This autumn she's probably busy with the movie that is coming out, premieres, interviews and so on. But 2022 would be perfect and safer in terms of the pandemic situation...

• Thanks 1
23 minutes ago, Giulia Monster said:

Oh that's great. If Gaga really wants to go on tour she can totally postpone it as well. This autumn she's probably busy with the movie that is coming out, premieres, interviews and so on. But 2022 would be perfect and safer in terms of the pandemic situation...

I had a thoughts that maybe in 2022 she might be pregnant 😊🥺 , I don't know why but I thinks its latent,  could she does concert if pregnant? 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Adeline said:

I had a thoughts that maybe in 2022 she might be pregnant 😊🥺 , I don't know why but I thinks its latent,  could she does concert if pregnant? 

I don't think she will while pregnant...but YAAAAS GAGA PREGNANT 😍😍😍😍 my baby 😭😭😭

• Love 2
6 hours ago, Giulia Monster said:

I bought tickets for august lol, hopefully it does not get postponed but as long as i still get to keep the tickets for a later date it will be ok💖

5 hours ago, Giulia Monster said:

I don't think she will while pregnant...but YAAAAS GAGA PREGNANT 😍😍😍😍 my baby 😭😭😭

OMG, that would be just, amazing YASSSSS a gaga baby 🥰😘💕💖

Edited by LittleMonster07
6 minutes ago, MiQuenDroid said:

The tour is NOT canceled yet!

"Yet" being the keyword here. I'm so pissed at the situation… Weither it's a cancellation or a postponement (even though it was pretty clear from the start a cancellation was more likely) how can they let us waiting like that? I know it's not easy, but it's a SIX dates tour, in three countries. Meanwhile almost every major acts already announced what they were going to do, and if they didn't, they let their fans know that they're working on it. And we're talking about A LOT more dates worldwide (Dua, the Weeknd & Pet Shop Boys come to mind first)

Meanwhile, we have  nothing . And it's not like Gaga had to take a long time to write a message, she didn't for the postponement that's for sure. This is INSANE. 

I don't want to be overly negative, and waiting is one thing. But waiting, and see that, without any communication on either side? No ma'am. No when we all have that much money in the air.

• TEA 2
17 minutes ago, Leography said:

"Yet" being the keyword here. I'm so pissed at the situation… Weither it's a cancellation or a postponement (even though it was pretty clear from the start a cancellation was more likely) how can they let us waiting like that? I know it's not easy, but it's a SIX dates tour, in three countries. Meanwhile almost every major acts already announced what they were going to do, and if they didn't, they let their fans know that they're working on it. And we're talking about A LOT more dates worldwide (Dua, the Weeknd & Pet Shop Boys come to mind first)

Meanwhile, we have  nothing . And it's not like Gaga had to take a long time to write a message, she didn't for the postponement that's for sure. This is INSANE. 

I don't want to be overly negative, and waiting is one thing. But waiting, and see that, without any communication on either side? No ma'am. No when we all have that much money in the air.

I agree :( They should let us know, and not last minute like the did last year.

18 minutes ago, Isma Monster said:

I hope she can postpone it :(

I hope that too! Maybe they will cancel the tour for now, and they will announce the new dates later this year or beginning 2022 for next summer? They have already planned it twice, maybe it's better if they don't announced new dates now but wait when the situation will get better. We will see :(

• Sad 1
  • ★ Moderator

Gaga, just announce it already 💔

Lady's got a killer groove, and you've got a lot to lose

7G3wb4h.thumb.jpg.1cfa3e879de23f89cf653ce739649bbb.jpg

Furthermore, I know some people who got tickets for the tour that need their money back because their economic situation is not the best right now (because of the pandemic). Some people need refunds and need to know what's going on with the tour as soon as possible, their money can't just be on hold again for another year.

1 hour ago, MiQuenDroid said:

The tour is NOT canceled yet!

1 word D'oh, I bought tickets to the MetLife show in new jersey, but I hope it wont be canceled and just postponed. 

Edited by LittleMonster07
  • ★ Moderator
13 hours ago, Isma Monster said:

Are you sure? or is it just what you think?

I hope she can postpone it :(

I think we got a confirmation by her team. 

• Thanks 1
  • ★ Administrator
20 minutes ago, Isma Monster said:

Thank you so much! Hopefully she will announce the postponed dates soon 

So far nothing has been cancelled or postponed. If it happens, her team will announce it. :)

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Matt said:

So far nothing has been cancelled or postponed. If it happens, her team will announce it. :)

I want to know your opinion. Do you think she will cancel the tour or that she will postpone it to 2022?

• ★ Administrator
Just now, Isma Monster said:

I want to know your opinion. Do you think she will cancel the tour or that she will postpone it to 2022?

I hope they will postpone it to next summer, but I also feel it's unlikely to do a tour 2-3 years after the album release. I don't know, it's a very weird situation...

She could've done some kind of "online experience"... not a pre-recorded concert, but something really close to it. I don't really think The Chromatica Ball Summer 2021 it's gonna happen, the situation is still too risky. 

I heard that in some countries they're doing concerts for covid-tested people in big venues... maybe they're thinking about doing the same for Gaga? idk, it's impossible to tell.

• ★ Moderator
17 minutes ago, danibon1 said:

pre-recorded concert

I really prefer a pre-recorded concert tbh, Just my opinion. But I’m agree with you. 

18 minutes ago, danibon1 said:

I heard that in some countries they're doing concerts for covid-tested people in big venues...

I hope they do this. 

59 minutes ago, Matt said:

I hope they will postpone it to next summer, but I also feel it's unlikely to do a tour 2-3 years after the album release. I don't know, it's a very weird situation...

Well, some artists are doing it. We need to see Gaga live. 

28 minutes ago, tony said:

I really prefer a pre-recorded concert tbh, Just my opinion. But I’m agree with you. 

Well, I really enjoyed the pre-recorded MTV performance, but when it comes to a whole concert... idk. Something pre-recorded is made in a specific way: the main goal is to make it look flawless, perfect. What I really like about live concerts are the little imperfections, those tiny things that make you realise that you're living it and that it's not some kind of "simulation" (no shade, Enigma XD). The artist and the band are playing live right in front of you. Unfortunately, we may never achieve these things during a pandemic :(

Edited by danibon1
1 hour ago, Matt said:

I feel the same...

Hopefully she can postpone it and we will know the new dates soon

• ★ Moderator
1 hour ago, danibon1 said:

Well, I really enjoyed the pre-recorded MTV performance, but when it comes to a whole concert... idk. Something pre-recorded is made in a specific way: the main goal is to make it look flawless, perfect. What I really like about live concerts are the little imperfections, those tiny things that make you realise that you're living it and that it's not some kind of "simulation" (no shade, Enigma XD). The artist and the band are playing live right in front of you. Unfortunately, we may never achieve these things during a pandemic :(

I’m 100% agree with you. To me, either way is okay, as long as we have live performances. 

no shade, Enigma XD

265332AA-728A-49B9-9579-5BB8684DF71C.gif.122fb83e7e52f6d0a1ef818894df5acc.gif

• LMAO 1

Yeah and the public, that what I love the most, hearing the crowd reacting to her 🥺 and it's really important to her too. I dont know if she would enjoy a whole concert without her little monsters 

• Sad 2
44 minutes ago, Adeline said:

Yeah and the public, that what I love the most, hearing the crowd reacting to her 🥺 and it's really important to her too. I dont know if she would enjoy a whole concert without her little monsters 

that's exactly what I thought too! The audience gives 50% of the energy... in facts, there's nothing worse than a performance with a bad audience or with no audience at all!

Edited by danibon1
  • Sad 1