The Chromatica Ball

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Chromatica Ball Are you attending The Chromatica Ball? Here's the best place to discuss and share your thoughts and experiences. Rescheduled Dates July 25, 2021 - Paris, France July 30, 2021 - London, England August 7, 2021 - Boston, Massachusetts August 19, 2021 - East Rutherford, New Jersey August 27, 2021 - Chicago, Illinois

I'm going to be attending the London Chromatica Ball in 2021! It's my first Gaga concert after begging to my mom to go to Gaga concert for 10 YEARS! 

I don't know guys...the tours are all about the connection with the people. I don't see her doing an online concert. I don't know...It doens't feel right.

Posted Images

Good News! 

But only USA. This means the LGN giveaway is canceled 😪💔

Lady's got a killer groove, and you've got a lot to lose

7G3wb4h.thumb.jpg.1cfa3e879de23f89cf653ce739649bbb.jpg

Wrigley Field announced that the Chromatica ball's show in Chicago will be postponed to August 27, 2021 (originally scheduled for the 14th)... 🤔 

On 3/13/2021 at 3:31 PM, tony said:

But only USA. This means the LGN giveaway is canceled 😪💔

Do you think Gaga would cancel the Chromatica Ball in Europe but still do it in the US?? 🤔  I feel like if they'll cancel it they will cancel everything, idk....

I also feel like she's pretty scared of covid and she wouldn't go on tour unless it is completely safe to do so...

Honestly, I hope the tour will be reschedule for 2021, that would be great. 

12 hours ago, gia said:

Wrigley Field announced that the Chromatica ball's show in Chicago will be postponed to August 27, 2021 (originally scheduled for the 14th)... 🤔 

What? That's weird 😳

Edited by Giulia Monster
On 3/16/2021 at 9:15 PM, gia said:

That was 2020. The rescheduled date always was August 27!

Also, the news about the 75% people is the final nail on the Chromatica Ball coffin. Most date are almost sold out, and I'm sure all three US date are more than 75% full. So what happens to the 25% that got a ticket? Of course they won't go as schedule. And it's way too late to cancel all tickets are resell them. The only way the tour can happen is if it's moved to 2022. 

I don't know for the US and the UK, but we'll know officially in April in France what's happening with big summer events (Spoilers: it won't happen. We're going nowhere with the vaccination, and small events are still prohibited. Hell, we still have a 6PM curfew. It's not happening)

Please be realistic about the situation guys, while it's nice to have hope (i wish I did lol), don't expect anything, especially this year, you won't be disappointed this way!

36 minutes ago, Leography said:

So what happens to the 25% that got a ticket?

I was wondering the same!! They can't just decide to let some people at home and some not 😅

The tour will be either cancelled or postponed, all together!

• TEA 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm glad I bought a ticket for London... I don't want to keep my hopes too high but a part of me still hopes it will happen 😔

7 minutes ago, Giulia Monster said:

It seems like STADE DE FRANCE in Paris will be used as a vaccination center for Covid 19.

Yeah , I wish they announce already that it's not gonna happen.  It's not fair for people who are waiting 

2 minutes ago, gia said:

I'm glad I bought a ticket for London... I don't want to keep my hopes too high but a part of me still hopes it will happen 😔

Do you think she's gonna do the tour if she cant go to all the place shes suppose to go to? 

• WIG 1
3 minutes ago, Adeline said:

Do you think she's gonna do the tour if she cant go to all the place shes suppose to go to? 

I thought about that... I don't know but I think there are contracts and agreements that probably aren't only up to her 🤔 so maybe if it's possible to do it in a place she will 🤔 but I really have no idea... 

2 minutes ago, Adeline said:

Yeah , I wish they announce already that it's not gonna happen.  It's not fair for people who are waiting 

I'm sure if Paris will be cancelled, London will be cancelled as well.

Plus they sold all the tickets and even if it will be possible do have concerts this summer it's not gonna be 100% capacity, it's gonna be less, and they can't just refund some people and some not. So the American shows must be cancelled as well.

The best thing to do is to cancel everything and release new dates in 2022 and sell tickets all over again. 

• TEA 1
1 minute ago, Giulia Monster said:

Plus they sold all the tickets and even if it will be possible do have concerts this summer it's not gonna be 100% capacity, it's gonna be less, and they can't just refund some people and some not. So the American shows must be cancelled as well.

The best thing to do is to cancel everything and release new dates in 2022 and sell tickets all over again. 

That would be the best thing... but who knows what's going to happen :( 

I can't wait for things to go back to normal 

15 minutes ago, gia said:

I thought about that... I don't know but I think there are contracts and agreements that probably aren't only up to her 🤔 so maybe if it's possible to do it in a place she will 🤔 but I really have no idea... 

I think it's gonna ended just for her to do her tour only in America 🤔 

I don't know there was only one date for few places , it wasn't a  big tour. I wich we knew already 

16 minutes ago, Giulia Monster said:

Its gonna be a big mess . They cant postponed forever.. she's gonna move on to something else. If she didn't have already 😔

• WIG 1
22 minutes ago, godofchromatica said:

I really want to listen live replay but ı think tour is delayed ı hope she add meet and greet

She wont do meet and greet until everything got really really safe...

• WIG 1
2 hours ago, Giulia Monster said:

That or postponing the whole tour to 2022 once again are the best choices I think. Don't know what her plans are rn for Chromatica but I really wish she'd tweet about it. A single tweet like "we're still working on the best option" would be great. We really have no clue what's going on with it :/

Yes we knew about that like two weeks ago. It's mind blowing that they're still silent on this when the tour can't happen, either here or in the US. Either a postponement or cancellation, an update would be nice. We're talking about thousands and thousands of tickets holders with lord knows how many money in the air, as @PaulaMonster13 said, a simple "we'll get back to you asap" would be nice. But again this era wasn't the era of communication :eww:

The only silver lightning is that we 100% know it's not happening this year, no matter what, so the announcement shouldn't be too far away. But damn.

• Love 1
  • TEA 1

I just woke up, and had a dream about the Chromatica Ball. I got a flag from my country (Honduras) and the words “Chromatica Ball” were printed on it. Is this a sign?

Am I going to the Ball? :sip::DerpGa:

2 hours ago, PaulaMonster13 said:

That or postponing the whole tour to 2022 once again are the best choices I think.

Exactly.
The Weeknd postponed the tour twice, and now it's set for beginning 2022, he even added more dates. So it is not something impossible.

• TEA 1
3 hours ago, tony said:

I just woke up, and had a dream about the Chromatica Ball. I got a flag from my country (Honduras) and the words “Chromatica Ball” were printed on it. Is this a sign?

Am I going to the Ball? :sip::DerpGa:

Haha can we go back to your dream? Together? :eww: 

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, gia said:

Haha can we go back to your dream? Together? :eww: 

Let’s go! spacer.png

• LMAO 2