The Chromatica Ball

6 hours ago, ICARVS said:

Do you think there will be more dates added? Would love her to come to Germany 🥺💖

If the tour isn't cancelled altogether, who knows. Both Dua and The Weeknd added more dates when they re-scheduled their tour. Plus there was a rumor going around quite a bit that originally dates in Berlin, Tokyo and Brazil were planned, so who knows! 

But honnestly don't hold your breath for that, we'd be very lucky if the tour is still happening next year 😭

• Sad 1
  • Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Chromatica Ball Are you attending The Chromatica Ball? Here's the best place to discuss and share your thoughts and experiences. Rescheduled Dates July 25, 2021 - Paris, France July 30, 2021 - London, England August 7, 2021 - Boston, Massachusetts August 19, 2021 - East Rutherford, New Jersey August 27, 2021 - Chicago, Illinois

I'm going to be attending the London Chromatica Ball in 2021! It's my first Gaga concert after begging to my mom to go to Gaga concert for 10 YEARS! 

Experts said in France that big concerts (Arenas and stadiums) won't be likely to happen before 2022. So yeah... We have to find the balance between not being too depressed and overthinking it, because who knows what'll happen, but also be 100% ready for the tour to be cancelled. I genuinely believe that if 2021 isn't doable she won't reschedule a 6-dates tour for a two-years old album :( 

1 minute ago, Leography said:

But honnestly don't hold your breath for that, we'd be very lucky if the tour is still happening next year 😭

I’m going to pray for her to reschedule the tour 😪 🙏🏻 

Lady's got a killer groove, and you've got a lot to lose

7G3wb4h.thumb.jpg.1cfa3e879de23f89cf653ce739649bbb.jpg

1 minute ago, Leography said:

We know what we have to do...

LADY_GAGA_ALEJANDRO+-+PRAYER+CANDLE-6264

I want that candle 🥺

Lady's got a killer groove, and you've got a lot to lose

7G3wb4h.thumb.jpg.1cfa3e879de23f89cf653ce739649bbb.jpg

22 minutes ago, Leography said:

If the tour isn't cancelled altogether, who knows. Both Dua and The Weeknd added more dates when they re-scheduled their tour. Plus there was a rumor going around quite a bit that originally dates in Berlin, Tokyo and Brazil were planned, so who knows! 

Yeah I think so too 🥺😪

didn’t know about the rumoured Berlin date though, thanks! 💞

I was thinking maybe she only had those few dates planned due to her health and the fact that the past tours were so draining and caused her so much pain 😓

2 minutes ago, ICARVS said:

Yeah I think so too 🥺😪

didn’t know about the rumoured Berlin date though, thanks! 💞

I was thinking maybe she only had those few dates planned due to her health and the fact that the past tours were so draining and caused her so much pain 😓

Yeah I'm pretty sure she'll only do those limited tour and residences from now on! (Which is for the best, I'm not ready to have my dates cancelled AGAIN 💀)

8 hours ago, Giulia Monster said:

I really hope she's gonna do the same. I was unsure she would've postponed the tour twice, but the fact that The Weeknd did it gives me more hope. July is probably too early and not very safe.

I just hope that it WILL happen one day, no matter how long I have to wait.

Same! I can wait a few months longer (inside I wish it was tomorrow 😂) but I need it to happen :gun2:

8 hours ago, ICARVS said:

Do you think there will be more dates added? Would love her to come to Germany 🥺💖

Not sure 😔 It's really hard to predict given the current situation. I feel that if she adds more dates it will me in the States

On 2/8/2021 at 10:53 PM, gia said:

Same! I can wait a few months longer (inside I wish it was tomorrow 😂) but I need it to happen :gun2:

Not sure 😔 It's really hard to predict given the current situation. I feel that if she adds more dates it will me in the States

Yeah, according to the Oreo sweepstake, there will be (or supposed to) a date in Los Angeles and one in Las Vegas (the later could be Enigma tho)

• WIG 1
14 hours ago, Leography said:

Yeah, according to the Oreo sweepstake, there will be (or supposed to) a date in Los Angeles and one in Las Vegas (the later could be Enigma tho)

🤔 I didn't know this! Let's hope for it to happen :sexy:

• 2 weeks later...

I hope she will perform all the songs from Chromatica, especially 1000 Doves piano version and Love Me Right. But I really wish she would perform some old songs and give justice to Hey Girl, I like it rough and Summerboy🥺

7 minutes ago, taygerm said:

I agree, I wish she would  perform some old songs 

She surely will perform some old songs but I wish she would perform songs she's never lived before. But I wonder they would fit the tracklists. And also if she performs some tracks form ASIB soundtrack it will be totally amazing!

4 hours ago, chimera2.0 said:

She surely will perform some old songs but I wish she would perform songs she's never lived before. But I wonder they would fit the tracklists. And also if she performs some tracks form ASIB soundtrack it will be totally amazing!

Always Remember Us This Way please 😭

Also, I would die if she performed Mary Jane Holland and Summerboy again. 

2 minutes ago, dafniye said:

Always Remember Us This Way please 😭

Also, I would die if she performed Mary Jane Holland and Summerboy again. 

Exactly this. I always think ARUTW will be a classic if released as a single. And Mary Jane Holland and Summerboy are both on top 3 from ARTPOP and The Fame.

Just now, chimera2.0 said:

Exactly this. I always think ARUTW will be a classic if released as a single. And Mary Jane Holland and Summerboy are both on top 3 from ARTPOP and The Fame.

I see you have taste. Stay tasteful queen. 

1 hour ago, taygerm said:

I hope Lady Gaga comes to Turkey. I want to go on this tour....

She wont come there bestie🥺only UK USA and france😪

On 2/23/2021 at 8:27 AM, chimera2.0 said:

Tasteee omg

1 hour ago, taygerm said:

I hope Lady Gaga comes to Turkey. I want to go on this tour....

It sucks but a lot of the fanbase has to travel to see Gaga. I understand not everyone can easily travel to a show but it's the way all her tours will be from now on. 

3 minutes ago, numb the flame said:

It sucks but a lot of the fanbase has to travel to see Gaga. I understand not everyone can easily travel to a show but it's the way all her tours will be from now on. 

It's better for her health like this. I prefer her to be healthy then unhealthy and sick while performing. Haven't you seen the tour videos where in some performances she was sick and you could see? She even vomited on stage during BTW ball

Just now, Gagas_artpoptech said:

It's better for her health like this. I prefer her to be healthy then unhealthy and sick while performing. Haven't you seen the tour videos where in some performances she was sick and you could see? She even vomited on stage during BTW ball

Yeah I've grown up watching her performing when she's been ill so in a way im used to seeing her puking on stage but I'm glad she's taking care of her fibromyalgia properly now and is doing very limited dates spread out with roughly three or more days between each show. The Joanne World Tour was the final straw for Gaga's team and doing proper tours like she used to. 

1 minute ago, numb the flame said:

Yeah I've grown up watching her performing when she's been ill so in a way im used to seeing her puking on stage but I'm glad she's taking care of her fibromyalgia properly now and is doing very limited dates spread out with roughly three or more days between each show. The Joanne World Tour was the final straw for Gaga's team and doing proper tours like she used to. 

I dont think she will ever do big world tours again. But that's OK all I want is for her to be healthy and happy 

2 minutes ago, Gagas_artpoptech said:

I dont think she will ever do big world tours again. But that's OK all I want is for her to be healthy and happy 

I've always had to travel to see her but she always goes to London so I understand that I'm luckier than a lot of fans who can't see her on every tour or can't afford to travel. I couldn't afford to travel to Vegas just to see Enigma so I fully understand what it's like to not be able to travel to see her.