The Chromatica Ball

5 minutes ago, gia said:

I have no idea about that... I guess I was just lucky 🤩 I bought it on StubHub maybe you can ask them. Their customer service is really good

Oh, I was checking Ticketmaster. I've just checked StubHub, and there are some golden circle tickets available, but the price is really high right now 😓 , cause people are reselling them. I'll keep the website in mind tho. Thank you!!!! :D

• Love 2
  • Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Chromatica Ball Are you attending The Chromatica Ball? Here's the best place to discuss and share your thoughts and experiences. Rescheduled Dates July 25, 2021 - Paris, France July 30, 2021 - London, England August 7, 2021 - Boston, Massachusetts August 19, 2021 - East Rutherford, New Jersey August 27, 2021 - Chicago, Illinois

I'm going to be attending the London Chromatica Ball in 2021! It's my first Gaga concert after begging to my mom to go to Gaga concert for 10 YEARS! 

Experts said in France that big concerts (Arenas and stadiums) won't be likely to happen before 2022. So yeah... We have to find the balance between not being too depressed and overthinking it, because who knows what'll happen, but also be 100% ready for the tour to be cancelled. I genuinely believe that if 2021 isn't doable she won't reschedule a 6-dates tour for a two-years old album :( 

• ★ Moderator
On 1/6/2021 at 12:53 PM, numb the flame said:

Omg what's your outfit idea?!!! Mine is tears and depression, sat in my bed :tired:

It involves not alot of clothing and stack boots 

54 minutes ago, Shan said:

It involves not alot of clothing and stack boots 

haha love it! I thought about stack boots too! I'm still planning the rest though 🤔 Lucky it will be summertime!

• Love 1

Hi everyone ! The Chromatica Ball is supposed to begin in less than 6 months but as you know, with the virus that I'm not gonna name that ruined everything in the world and in the Chromatica universe, do you think it will still happen ? Or do you think it will be cancelled / postponed ? 

At least the first dates I don’t really see to take place as scheduled sadly. I‘m from Germany and will go to the Chromatica Ball in Paris but with our governments in the EU handling the pandemic as they do now I don‘t think the european dates will stay

• Sad 1

I just hope vaccines work, people use masks and protect themselves. I really want to go to Europe for the first time to see her ❤️ 

spacer.png

Lady's got a killer groove, and you've got a lot to lose

7G3wb4h.thumb.jpg.1cfa3e879de23f89cf653ce739649bbb.jpg

4 minutes ago, MiQuenDroid said:

Honestly I'm so excited about this but it will probably be cancelled... 

Don’t say that. But that’s what is expected 😞

I think it will happen, in many countries they are testing concerts with some sanitary rules and after few weeks they test everyone to know if they are sick or not. The results are pretty good and with the vaccines i'm confident. If the situation was really Bad in July, i think it will be postponed and not canceller.

• ★ Moderator

Ill be honest, i dont think its safe yet. I would love it they did it online. An online concert like what Dua Lipa did with Studio 2054. It actually gives more opportunities to make it more entertaining than a live concert. So much more can be done to make to really bring Chromatica to life.

I really hope she will be able to go on tour, it's not like she's having 100 concerts anyway.

But, even though it's hard to admit, I have a bad feeling that it might not happen :sad1:

I feel like July is pretty close, and the situation is still bad...maybe September/October would be better, but I don't know if she would reschedule the tour for a second time :(((

The UK has cancelled to Glastonbury Festival that was supposed to take place next summer so....idk 😭

13 minutes ago, Ray said:

Ill be honest, i dont think its safe yet. I would love it they did it online. An online concert like what Dua Lipa did with Studio 2054. It actually gives more opportunities to make it more entertaining than a live concert. So much more can be done to make to really bring Chromatica to life.

I think that would be awesome!!! At first, I though it was not a good idea because going to a real concert is a totally different experience!! But it would be a fun thing to watch anyway, especially cause all of us can watch it at the same time.

And you are right, so much could be done. I think she should have done it months ago, since the tour was supposed to be last summer. 

Do you guys remember the last show of the artRave, in Paris? It was broadcasted on Yahoo, and for free. It was such a great experience, I would love to watch another one like that.

I really hope it will happen. I'm a bit concerned with the situation in Europe... but I want to be positive and hope that in the next months the vaccine will work and people will wear a f****g mask :gun2: and be respectful of others :cheers:

• ★ Moderator
5 hours ago, Giulia Monster said:

I really hope she will be able to go on tour, it's not like she's having 100 concerts anyway.

But, even though it's hard to admit, I have a bad feeling that it might not happen :sad1:

I feel like July is pretty close, and the situation is still bad...maybe September/October would be better, but I don't know if she would reschedule the tour for a second time :(((

The UK has cancelled to Glastonbury Festival that was supposed to take place next summer so....idk 😭

I think that would be awesome!!! At first, I though it was not a good idea because going to a real concert is a totally different experience!! But it would be a fun thing to watch anyway, especially cause all of us can watch it at the same time.

And you are right, so much could be done. I think she should have done it months ago, since the tour was supposed to be last summer. 

Do you guys remember the last show of the artRave, in Paris? It was broadcasted on Yahoo, and for free. It was such a great experience, I would love to watch another one like that.

YES OMG I remember i watched the livestream on Yahoo, back then i wasnt on twt and just watched it alone but now it would be super fun if we can all watch it together. It will be like a concert for the entire fandom at the same time. We can live thru it together. 

:cute:

• Love 1
  • ★ Administrator
40 minutes ago, KillerGagaBR said:

I received an e-mail about The Weeknd tour in UK and new dates (postponed too). The original dates are June 2020, later June 2021, and now in October 2022.

Maybe Gaga do the same thing. Any thoughts?

Yeah perhaps they’ll give us an announcement soon

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Matt said:

Yeah perhaps they’ll give us an announcement soon

Fingers crossed 🤞 

I still hope people will get vaccinated (well, hope they will produce more vaccines first 😅), wear a mask and we will be out of the pandemic soon :sexy: I need live music.

The French government announced the other day that their objective is to get every adult vaccinated before the end of september. But given the alarmingly low pace of the vaccine here, I doubt they'll manage to do it :( 

I really hope her team will announce the fate of the tour in the next days/weeks, a 2021 tour is 100% not happening, and when you look at The Weeknd MASSIVE rescheduled tour, I'm guessing they would have time to find new dates next year (if they want to reschedule and not cancel altogether of course 😓

I really don't mind waiting a few more years to see her live, but if it's not happening at all, I'd gladly get my money back 😅

• Love 1
On 2/6/2021 at 11:21 AM, gia said:

I still hope people will get vaccinated (well, hope they will produce more vaccines first 😅), wear a mask and we will be out of the pandemic soon :sexy: I need live music.

Hopefully soon 😩❤️

On 2/6/2021 at 1:20 AM, KillerGagaBR said:

I received an e-mail about The Weeknd tour in UK and new dates (postponed too). The original dates are June 2020, later June 2021, and now in October 2022.

Maybe Gaga do the same thing. Any thoughts?

I really hope she's gonna do the same. I was unsure she would've postponed the tour twice, but the fact that The Weeknd did it gives me more hope. July is probably too early and not very safe.

I just hope that it WILL happen one day, no matter how long I have to wait.

• Love 1