The Chromatica Ball

• ★ Admins
56 minutes ago, Sechito said:

I feel like Gaga should do what BTS did. BTS held a concert online but did multiple days and slightly different set lists!

everyone forgets that our girl is super lazy hahahahaa

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Chromatica Ball Are you attending The Chromatica Ball? Here's the best place to discuss and share your thoughts and experiences. Rescheduled Dates July 25, 2021 - Paris, France July 30, 2021 - London, England August 7, 2021 - Boston, Massachusetts August 19, 2021 - East Rutherford, New Jersey August 27, 2021 - Chicago, Illinois

I'm going to be attending the London Chromatica Ball in 2021! It's my first Gaga concert after begging to my mom to go to Gaga concert for 10 YEARS! 

Experts said in France that big concerts (Arenas and stadiums) won't be likely to happen before 2022. So yeah... We have to find the balance between not being too depressed and overthinking it, because who knows what'll happen, but also be 100% ready for the tour to be cancelled. I genuinely believe that if 2021 isn't doable she won't reschedule a 6-dates tour for a two-years old album :( 

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Abderrahmenxo said:

i think she should just do a ton of performances in a week and then slowly release them

thats how you keep your fans entertained

• ★ Admins
1 minute ago, Sechito said:

i think she should just do a ton of performances in a week and then slowly release them

thats how you keep your fans entertained

it's been 7 months since the album was released and she didn't do anything except the VMAs that she HAD to do...i gave up on this era tbh it's disappointment after disappointment 

• Sad 1
1 minute ago, Abderrahmenxo said:

it's been 7 months since the album was released and she didn't do anything except the VMAs that she HAD to do...i gave up on this era tbh it's disappointment after disappointment 

spill tbh i wish she could make it up to us this year

2 hours ago, Shan said:

Lie to me and say soon 

just to make you feel better:

OMG it's not too soon! I'm going to London and I have my outfit ready! You should get yours ready to!!!!!

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Sechito said:

just to make you feel better:

OMG it's not too soon! I'm going to London and I have my outfit ready! You should get yours ready to!!!!!

Hahahhaahahahah thank you 

• Love 1
On 1/5/2021 at 3:23 PM, Shan said:

So when is too soon to start to plan outfits?!? Asking for a friend 

Omg what's your outfit idea?!!! Mine is tears and depression, sat in my bed :tired:

Edited by numb the flame
  • ★ Moderator
On 1/4/2021 at 10:33 AM, Abderrahmenxo said:

OMG @Abderrahmenxo😦😦

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why.

• 3 weeks later...

The way I was so excited to be going abroad for the first time ever for the show in Paris last year, only for all hell to break loose less than a week later :crying:

The way I don’t even see the show happening this year either with everyone else cancelling left and right :crying: 

17 hours ago, appiause said:

The way I was so excited to be going abroad for the first time ever for the show in Paris last year, only for all hell to break loose less than a week later :crying:

The way I don’t even see the show happening this year either with everyone else cancelling left and right :crying: 

I hope they make it virtual instead, if they decide on cancelling the show...

On 12/30/2020 at 11:49 PM, Sechito said:

I'm going to be attending the London Chromatica Ball in 2021! It's my first Gaga concert after begging to my mom to go to Gaga concert for 10 YEARS! 

Me too!!! I really need this pandemic to be over. :ironic: But I'm positive!

• ★ Administrator
45 minutes ago, Giulia Monster said:

Which show are you guys attending? I really want a Golden Circle ticket for the London show, do you think they are gonna be available again? :crying: :(

Not sure TBH, last time I checked it was mostly sold out. If they postpone once more im sure more will come

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Giulia Monster said:

Which show are you guys attending? I really want a Golden Circle ticket for the London show, do you think they are gonna be available again? :crying: :(

I managed to buy the Golden Circle for London I am sooo excited!! :cute: But this was end of October.

Now I only need the coronavirus to disappear and maybe my dream will become true!  :friday:

43 minutes ago, gia said:

I managed to buy the Golden Circle for London I am sooo excited!! :cute: But this was end of October.

Now I only need the coronavirus to disappear and maybe my dream will become true!  :friday:

Oh really???

I am so happy for you!!!  :cute:

That's good to know. I checked the website many times before and after October and I have never seen any golden circle tickets available, so that means they put some new ones once in a while, right? How did you manage to buy it? Can I set some notification for when they are available again?

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Giulia Monster said:

Oh really???

I am so happy for you!!!  :cute:

That's good to know. I checked the website many times before and after October and I have never seen any golden circle tickets available, so that means they put some new ones once in a while, right? How did you manage to buy it? Can I set some notification for when they are available again?

I have no idea about that... I guess I was just lucky 🤩 I bought it on StubHub maybe you can ask them. Their customer service is really good