Jump to content

The Chromatica Ball


Twitter

Recommended Posts

so MetLife Stadium confirmed that the Chromatica Ball is happening in New jersey spacer.png

also Livestream nation(the company, promoting TCB i think or smth like that)bought a livestream company to livestream 60+ stadium shows 

spacer.png

Link to post
  • Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Chromatica Ball Are you attending The Chromatica Ball? Here's the best place to discuss and share your thoughts and experiences. Rescheduled Dates July 25, 2021 - Paris, France July 30, 2021 - London, England August 7, 2021 - Boston, Massachusetts August 19, 2021 - East Rutherford, New Jersey August 27, 2021 - Chicago, Illinois

I'm going to be attending the London Chromatica Ball in 2021! It's my first Gaga concert after begging to my mom to go to Gaga concert for 10 YEARS! 

Experts said in France that big concerts (Arenas and stadiums) won't be likely to happen before 2022. So yeah... We have to find the balance between not being too depressed and overthinking it, because who knows what'll happen, but also be 100% ready for the tour to be cancelled. I genuinely believe that if 2021 isn't doable she won't reschedule a 6-dates tour for a two-years old album :( 

Posted Images

On 5/1/2021 at 1:07 PM, Tonny said:

so MetLife Stadium confirmed that the Chromatica Ball is happening in New jersey spacer.png

also Livestream nation(the company, promoting TCB i think or smth like that)bought a livestream company to livestream 60+ stadium shows 

spacer.png

They probably say it’s happening cause they haven’t got any updates since last year, I guess.
Thank you for the update!

If the tour is not happening in person, I would be very happy to watch a live stream instead 🤗

  • Love 1
Link to post
On 5/2/2021 at 9:04 PM, Giulia Monster said:

They probably say it’s happening cause they haven’t got any updates since last year, I guess.

That's true. They're probably going to cancel it around june maybe.

I don't think Gaga's down for a virtual concert. If she were, she would have done it in the past year. Atleast once :(

Link to post
5 minutes ago, dafniye said:

That's true. They're probably going to cancel it around june maybe.

I don't think Gaga's down for a virtual concert. If she were, she would have done it in the past year. Atleast once :(

Yeah I think so too!

Link to post

The majority of Chromatica's promotion was meant to be in person and that got scrapped entirely because of the pandemic. I can see the tour getting cancelled and her just revamping Enigma later on in the year to either incorporate Chromatica songs and themes or create a new show entirely based on Chromatica/use any ideas for the tour for Vegas. 

Link to post
5 hours ago, dafniye said:

The Boston date is happening! 

FB_IMG_1620742497956.jpg

Gaga's team and Live Nation haven't postponed or cancelled the tour yet so Fenway have to say that the tour is going ahead because, well, as it stands as of right now the tour is going ahead even if we as fans know there's a bigger possibility that the tour will get postponed or cancelled over it going ahead in 74 days time. 

Link to post
2 hours ago, numb the flame said:

Gaga's team and Live Nation haven't postponed or cancelled the tour yet so Fenway have to say that the tour is going ahead because, well, as it stands as of right now the tour is going ahead even if we as fans know there's a bigger possibility that the tour will get postponed or cancelled over it going ahead in 74 days time. 

I agree, if they don’t receive any updates, they just have to say it’s happening..

I don’t know this page nor website, but I keep reading about this, and honestly I don’t know what to think 😭

Like I said before, it seems weird to me that she’s gonna do the London show, and not Paris..

Also, how do they plan the entire show and rehearse in 2 months? 🤔 

91553D61-983A-4832-AEF0-BEAFD7C330A3.jpeg

Link to post

This could be entirely a rumour so take it with the smallest pinch of salt

https://twitter.com/thegagasource_/status/1392554241391218688?s=20

If it isn't fake and Bobby did actually post this then I don't think it was the greatest decision he's ever made on social media considering we've been left in the dark since last June and every other major artist has postponed their tours to late 2021/2022 or they have cancelled their tours entirely. 

8 minutes ago, numb the flame said:

This could be entirely a rumour so take it with the smallest pinch of salt

https://twitter.com/thegagasource_/status/1392554241391218688?s=20

If it isn't fake and Bobby did actually post this then I don't think it was the greatest decision he's ever made on social media considering we've been left in the dark since last June and every other major artist has postponed their tours to late 2021/2022 or they have cancelled their tours entirely. 

Okay so the Facebook account is real, However, I can't find that particular post regarding the tour anywhere though but that is probably because it's a private account. 

Link to post
  • ★ Administrator
19 minutes ago, numb the flame said:

Okay so the Facebook account is real, However, I can't find that particular post regarding the tour anywhere though but that is probably because it's a private account. 

That's not his account

Link to post
4 minutes ago, Matt said:

That's not his account

I found the alleged account to see if the account was real or fake and it has jobs dating back to 1 January 2003 before Gaga was a public figure. Do you know if when you post a job on FaceBook does it post it by the year that you worked there or the year you posted the job? If it's the year you allegedly worked there then I'll hold my hands up and say "okay maybe it is a fake account" 

EDIT: Let me reword that. I found the alleged account to see if the account existed or not. If FaceBook adds jobs by the year you allegedly worked there then ill hold my hands up and say "Bobby probably doesn't run that account"

Edited by numb the flame
Link to post
  • ★ Administrator

This one is the correct one.

12 hours ago, numb the flame said:

I found the alleged account to see if the account was real or fake and it has jobs dating back to 1 January 2003 before Gaga was a public figure. Do you know if when you post a job on FaceBook does it post it by the year that you worked there or the year you posted the job? If it's the year you allegedly worked there then I'll hold my hands up and say "okay maybe it is a fake account" 

EDIT: Let me reword that. I found the alleged account to see if the account existed or not. If FaceBook adds jobs by the year you allegedly worked there then ill hold my hands up and say "Bobby probably doesn't run that account"

You can edit the years of your jobs as you please

Link to post
23 hours ago, numb the flame said:

This could be entirely a rumour so take it with the smallest pinch of salt

https://twitter.com/thegagasource_/status/1392554241391218688?s=20

If it isn't fake and Bobby did actually post this then I don't think it was the greatest decision he's ever made on social media considering we've been left in the dark since last June and every other major artist has postponed their tours to late 2021/2022 or they have cancelled their tours entirely. 

Okay so the Facebook account is real, However, I can't find that particular post regarding the tour anywhere though but that is probably because it's a private account. 

What did he say? That tweet has been deleted.

Link to post

New dates announcement soon

London/Paris/Toronto postponed to September/October this year 

Enigma back in December 

also i dont know if this is true but "her team went back to Vegas in October to see if they can do a livestream concert.Allegedly 2 dates:1 free pop concert and 1 paid jazz night.Idk if its 100% true so..

Edited by Tonny
Link to post
16 hours ago, Giulia Monster said:

What did he say? That tweet has been deleted.

The FaceBook account is a real account however it apparently isn't Bobby who is behind the account, they said "Update on Chromatica Ball Tour: The reason why all tour dates are confirmed because we haven't cancelled the date of course, If it's not canceled it remains confirmed. We can say it's happening all the time, because its our job until myself, Lady Gaga or Live Nation say something. There could be a 50/50 chance the tour will happen or not, It depends on COVID-19. ..." the screenshot cuts off the rest of the paragraph. Reading it back, there are various spelling errors and other grammatical things so I'm leaning more towards this screenshot being fake now I've read it back a few days later. 

1 hour ago, Tonny said:

New dates announcement soon

London/Paris/Toronto postponed to September/October this year 

Enigma back in December 

also i dont know if this is true but "her team went back to Vegas in October to see if they can do a livestream concert.Allegedly 2 dates:1 free pop concert and 1 paid jazz night.Idk if its 100% true so..

I don't think they would postpone the EU dates to Sept/Oct because the weather over here isn't great past middle to late September and I'm unsure on the weather in Toronto at that time of the year. In regards to Enigma, she's contractually obliged to finish the residency so that's a given she'll return eventually. I know an "insider" on GGD said that her team went to Vegas to see if a livestream was possible so I wouldn't put all my trust in that rumour because it's just someone on the internet not someone reliable (e.g someone from her team for instance).

Link to post
31 minutes ago, numb the flame said:

The FaceBook account is a real account however it apparently isn't Bobby who is behind the account, they said "Update on Chromatica Ball Tour: The reason why all tour dates are confirmed because we haven't cancelled the date of course, If it's not canceled it remains confirmed. We can say it's happening all the time, because its our job until myself, Lady Gaga or Live Nation say something. There could be a 50/50 chance the tour will happen or not, It depends on COVID-19. ..." the screenshot cuts off the rest of the paragraph. Reading it back, there are various spelling errors and other grammatical things so I'm leaning more towards this screenshot being fake now I've read it back a few days later. 

Thank you for the info!

2 hours ago, Tonny said:

New dates announcement soon

If that's true, I hope she'll do more dates in other countries, later on.

2 hours ago, Tonny said:

London/Paris/Toronto postponed to September/October this year 

I don't know about the situation in Canada, but if she has to postpone the European dates, I think I'd rather she postpones them later on. September is too soon, and the whole covid situation is unpredictable. 

Link to post
15 minutes ago, Giulia Monster said:

I don't know about the situation in Canada, but if she has to postpone the European dates, I think I'd rather she postpones them later on. September is too soon, and the whole covid situation is unpredictable. 

The sentence "the covid situation is unpredictable" is the reason why I think the tour should end up getting cancelled because we really don't know how this will affect us for the rest of our lives and the lives of our children etc. 

Link to post
1 hour ago, Giulia Monster said:

Thank you for the info!

If that's true, I hope she'll do more dates in other countries, later on.

I don't know about the situation in Canada, but if she has to postpone the European dates, I think I'd rather she postpones them later on. September is too soon, and the whole covid situation is unpredictable. 

 

2 hours ago, numb the flame said:

The FaceBook account is a real account however it apparently isn't Bobby who is behind the account, they said "Update on Chromatica Ball Tour: The reason why all tour dates are confirmed because we haven't cancelled the date of course, If it's not canceled it remains confirmed. We can say it's happening all the time, because its our job until myself, Lady Gaga or Live Nation say something. There could be a 50/50 chance the tour will happen or not, It depends on COVID-19. ..." the screenshot cuts off the rest of the paragraph. Reading it back, there are various spelling errors and other grammatical things so I'm leaning more towards this screenshot being fake now I've read it back a few days later. 

I don't think they would postpone the EU dates to Sept/Oct because the weather over here isn't great past middle to late September and I'm unsure on the weather in Toronto at that time of the year. In regards to Enigma, she's contractually obliged to finish the residency so that's a given she'll return eventually. I know an "insider" on GGD said that her team went to Vegas to see if a livestream was possible so I wouldn't put all my trust in that rumour because it's just someone on the internet not someone reliable (e.g someone from her team for instance).

toronto is confirmed that cant happen this summer(the prime minister or someone else said no concerts from july to october could happen)

Link to post
19 hours ago, Tonny said:

 

toronto is confirmed that cant happen this summer(the prime minister or someone else said no concerts from july to october could happen)

It's basically confirmed that half of the dates won't be able to go ahead for this summer and she won't do three dates this summer and three dates next summer for instance. 

Link to post
59 minutes ago, numb the flame said:

It's basically confirmed that half of the dates won't be able to go ahead for this summer and she won't do three dates this summer and three dates next summer for instance. 

thats why the Sep/Oct thing seems to be okay to do,but we will have to wait

Edited by Tonny
Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...