The Chromatica Ball

Twitter

1 minute ago, dafniye said:

I just put all of my favorites in. But honestly tho, I don't know how gaga does it (assuming she chooses the set list) because I feel so connected to each and every song. How does she leave one of her babies out and choose another?? 

I have no idea! She´s always full of surprises - like Bloody Mary on Joanne WT! 

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Chromatica Ball Are you attending The Chromatica Ball? Here's the best place to discuss and share your thoughts and experiences. Rescheduled Dates July 25, 2021 - Paris, France July 30, 2021 - London, England August 7, 2021 - Boston, Massachusetts August 19, 2021 - East Rutherford, New Jersey August 27, 2021 - Chicago, Illinois

I'm going to be attending the London Chromatica Ball in 2021! It's my first Gaga concert after begging to my mom to go to Gaga concert for 10 YEARS! 

Experts said in France that big concerts (Arenas and stadiums) won't be likely to happen before 2022. So yeah... We have to find the balance between not being too depressed and overthinking it, because who knows what'll happen, but also be 100% ready for the tour to be cancelled. I genuinely believe that if 2021 isn't doable she won't reschedule a 6-dates tour for a two-years old album :( 

Posted Images

Just now, Triconoutsold said:

I have no idea! She´s always full of surprises - like Bloody Mary on Joanne WT! 

Yesss and it sounded like it belonged there! I was surprised but what a nice surprise! 

And Sexxx dreams in Coachella? Ugh chef's kiss. The last time we had a performance of that 

ok my guess would be: 

Act I: 

Chromatica I + Alice
Venus
Stupid Love
Free Woman 

Act II:
Chromatica II + 911
Telephone
Just Dance 
Fun Tonight

Act III:
Enigma 
Plastic Doll 
Sour Candy 
LoveGame 
Replay

Act IV - piano:
Million reason 
1000 Doves 
Shallow
Chromatica III + Sine from Above (outro)

Act V:
Applause
Born This Way
Poker Face
Bad Romance 
Babylon

Encore: Rain On Me 

• ★ Moderator
1 hour ago, dafniye said:

Instead of act I and act II, I'm going to use Chromatica's interludes because why not

Chromatica I 

. Alice

. Stupid Love and Scheiße

. Venus

. Paparazzi

. Mary Jane Holland

. Heavy Metal Lover

Chromatica II

. 911

. Sexxx dreams. 

. Bad Kids

. Born This Way into Free Woman (demo) 

. Rain On Me

. Look What I found into Enigma

. Replay

. Just Dance

Chromatica III

. Sine From Above

. Gypsy

. Marry the Night

. Million reasons

. Shallow

. Babylon

Oh my god how do people make set lists this was so panicky I literally couldn't decide what to add and what to leave

I would add an unreleased song for that set list. I’ve been thinking of Out of Control or Text You Pictures. 

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why.

• ★ Moderator
Just now, Triconoutsold said:

when she gets on stage and sings Brooklyn Nights >>>

Forget of my suggestions. Imagine if she sings BN 😭 the collapse. 

1 hour ago, Triconoutsold said:

when she gets on stage and sings Brooklyn Nights >>>

I would die. Like literally die. If I ever hear her sing I always thought it was you I'm going to have a heart attack. 

• ★ Moderator
49 minutes ago, Triconoutsold said:

what is that collapse omg 

ok but THIS TRANSITION AND THE SERVE MY LORD 

I know right 😍 this would be perfect for the tour! It needs to happen!

• ★ Moderator
1 minute ago, Triconoutsold said:

yesss it must omg and ARTPOP x Chromatica Ball would be THE COLLAPSE 

Two iconic albums performed together for the first time 🤩 it Would be so iconic! 

6 minutes ago, LittleMonster07 said:

Question: do we have  to show proof of vaccine/get a negative PCR test to get in, or just a vaccine?

probably one of the mentions above.i think a negative PCR will do the work

• ★ Moderator

We have to wait and see. But I think they are taking too much time to make another announcement. I hope anything goes as planned :hot:

does anyone know anything about the Europe dates? I see people talking that the US are probably going to happend...but Europe is a mess... Stade de France is apparently turned into a vaccinations center :sad2:
like i love it for the vaccinations but i need that ball to happen ngl 

15 hours ago, Triconoutsold said:

does anyone know anything about the Europe dates? I see people talking that the US are probably going to happend...but Europe is a mess... Stade de France is apparently turned into a vaccinations center :sad2:

No news yet... 😭
The UK is reopening, and it seems like everything is almost going back to normal, but France seems in a bad situations in terms of cases and vaccines. Honestly, I think if the concert in Paris will be cancelled/postponed, then it's gonna happen the same for the one in London..

Which show are you supposed to go to?

16 hours ago, Triconoutsold said:

the only news are that Ticketmaster stopped selling tickets for the Paris date(but i think thats from a long time)either the event is sold out or smth else

4 hours ago, numb the flame said:

Gaga's team need to make an announcement on Gaga's behalf asap instead of waiting until under a month before opening night like last time 

It’s very overdue. The event is in less than 3 months. People need to start organizing by tickets, get airbnbs etc. not everyone who goes to the concert is from Paris.

22 hours ago, Triconoutsold said:

It’s very overdue. The event is in less than 3 months. People need to start organizing by tickets, get airbnbs etc. not everyone who goes to the concert is from Paris.

Exactly, and since Brexit many people need passports to go to the UK and, it's not my case, but many of my friends don't have a passport. So many people will need to take an appointment to get a passport, and that usually takes a while. 
People need to get flights, accommodation etc. They seriously need to hurry up!