Chromatica TV

...What was that all about? It was massive in like May and stuff when she started teasing it, the website even got found, we literally know what it looks like. I don't get why nothing has been done with it, it's really like the ARTPOP app. What do you guys think? I think it was a HUGE missed opportunity.  

• Love 1
  • ★ Administrator
ipsFlex ipsFlex-ai:center'>

I think that no one was supposed to find out that website. They never launched it, so why the meltdown? They only saw a test version ahha

• Love 1
  • TEA 2
5 minutes ago, Matt said:

I think that no one was supposed to find out that website. They never launched it, so why the meltdown? They only saw a test version ahha

I know but it sucks knowing that it exists and they literally did nothing at all with it.

• Love 1
  • TEA 1

Well another thing in the huge pile of cancelled projects... Maybe if her team decides to finally get on board the 2021 train and do a livestream concert they'll launch it! It had a streaming page, so who knows!

It's SO frustrating to know what could have been without that *&[email protected]×$!? virus 😤

Edited by Leography
  • Love 1
  • TEA 1
  • ★ Senior Moderator
ipsFlex ipsFlex-ai:center'>
2 hours ago, Leography said:

Well another thing in the huge pile of cancelled projects... Maybe if her team decides to finally get on board the 2021 train and do a livestream concert they'll launch it! It had a streaming page, so who knows!

It's SO frustrating to know what could have been without that *&[email protected]×$!? virus 😤

I know!! 😭😭😭 I’m tired of all of this!! 
There most have been a lot planned or maybe not a lot, but several things planned for this era. 

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why…

9 hours ago, Leography said:

i know...the whole era was just ruined because SOME people couldnt say in their house for like a couple weeks...

• Love 1
1 hour ago, fkanico said:

This era had so many amazing things planned I could cry... we were about to be FED 😭 I wonder if we would’ve had a visual for every song on chromatica :(

imagine if corona didnt happen...we would have so many live performances, coachella, chromatica tv, award shows, visuals, photoshoots...IM SO SAD

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...