What's Next For Lady Gaga In 2021?

After silence from Gaga and no new content in sight, it seems like the Chromatica era will be ending soon. Due to this, I am anticipating her next move. What do you think Gaga will do this year? Will she focus on promoting Chromatica or new movies or will she release new music all together?

• Love 1

I don't see anything left for Chromatica. Hopefully the cancellation of the tour will be followed by a livestream concert, but I don't see it either. 

We'll see her on the big screen maybe, if COVID allows.

• ★ Moderator
5 minutes ago, Leography said:

I don't see anything left for Chromatica. Hopefully the cancellation of the tour will be followed by a livestream concert, but I don't see it either. 

We'll see her on the big screen maybe, if COVID allows.

Same. I don’t expect a tour or a livestream concert. Just the movie. And maybe one music video from Chromatica. 

• Sad 1

Lady's got a killer groove, and you've got a lot to lose

7G3wb4h.thumb.jpg.1cfa3e879de23f89cf653ce739649bbb.jpg

She’s been silent a lot of times during the era,it’s not something new. The last time she got like that was before the release of the 911 music video. I’m not sure, but I hope she’s coming with something. Maybe a Sour Candy mv.

56 minutes ago, Leography said:

Hopefully the cancellation of the tour will be followed by a livestream concert, but I don't see it either. 

Same. I think Gaga, her team and...I hate to say it, but us too, have moved on past Chromatica :/

Just now, Tyler said:

She’s been silent a lot of times during the era,it’s not something new. The last time she got like that was before the release of the 911 music video. I’m not sure, but I hope she’s coming with something. Maybe a Sour Candy mv.

But this time the silence is really loud. Before 911 was August, which had Gaga Radio, VMAs, etc. Now, it's just...silence. No posts, no tweets, just silence.

• Love 1
  • ★ Moderator
6 hours ago, Sechito said:

Gaga Radio

I was expecting Babylon Remix for Gaga Radio. And that didn’t happen. 

And also, the thing with GR was, the interviews were so short, and the remixes were longer. I think it should have been 50/50, and just making BLACKPINK send her a message instead of an interview like the other collaborators 😭 But I was so happy to listen how BP showed their love to Gaga ❤️ Imagine how collapsed I was, I’m a Monster and Blink. 
:DerpGa::kiss:

Lady's got a killer groove, and you've got a lot to lose

7G3wb4h.thumb.jpg.1cfa3e879de23f89cf653ce739649bbb.jpg

5 hours ago, tony said:

I was expecting Babylon Remix for Gaga Radio. And that didn’t happen. 

And also, the thing with GR was, the interviews were so short, and the remixes were longer. I think it should have been 50/50, and just making BLACKPINK send her a message instead of an interview like the other collaborators 😭 But I was so happy to listen how BP showed their love to Gaga ❤️ Imagine how collapsed I was, I’m a Monster and Blink. 
:DerpGa::kiss:

the remixes were...ok, besides burns because his were really good. the interviews were ok too, like we got some info we didnt know before like sexxx dreams being the og lead single of ARTPOP

• 1 month later...

I think she might release one final video to close the era, I'm hoping it's a short film! And I guess this year we will get C2C2 and the Gucci movie!!!! I'm so excited for hear eras and this year for gaga