Lady Gaga Song Covers & Artworks by little_monster_amy

• ★ Moderator

Hi everyone,

This is my cover of  Always Remember Us This Way from  A Star is Born. I recorded it at my music teacher's recording studio which is situated at the back of my music school back in 2019 but I'm only getting the chance to post it now. My music teacher first taught me how to play the chords for this on the piano, and after a few weeks of practicing, he brought me down to the recording studio where we recorded me playing the isolated chords on a keyboard which he connected up to his computer. We then added in the drums and strings electronically. Then, another day, I went back into the recording studio for about an hour to record the vocals. Obviously, I can't officially release the cover because I don't have the rights to the song, but he sent it to me so I could listen back to it, so I decided to share it with you. Please let me know what you think! Thank you so much for listening! I hope you enjoy! 🥰💖 

P.S: I do not own the rights to this song, they belong to the original writers

A post shared by Amy (@little_monster_amy)

P.S: You can see the full cover art image below. Instagram wouldn't let me post the whole image in the video. I do not own the rights to this song, they belong to the original writers; Lady Gaga, Natalie Hemby, Hillary Lindsey & Lori McKenna. No copyright intended. I found the cover art background image here and I used pixlr.com to edit the site/app logos onto it. I used the InShot app to edit the cover art and audio together. I also post song covers (mostly Gaga, but some other artists too) on my Instagram. Thanks again! 😘

Screenshot 2021-01-04 at 03.40.14.png

• Love 1
  • ★ Moderator

Hi everyone! My parents had this portrait of Gaga specially drawn for me for my birthday back in November and I thought I'd share it with you. It was created by @davegleesonportraits on Instagram. Here it is, along with the picture from Gaga's Instagram that he used for referencing. 

IMG_6830.jpeg 

Screenshot 2021-01-04 at 18.11.51.png

(You can find Gaga's original Instagram post containing the 📸 here)

What do you think? I love it! 🥰😍🤩

8 minutes ago, little_monster_amy said:

Hi everyone! My parents had this portrait of Gaga specially drawn for me for my birthday back in November and I thought I'd share it with you. It was created by @davegleesonportraits on Instagram. Here it is, along with the picture from Gaga's Instagram that he used for referencing. 

IMG_6830.jpeg 

beautiful!

• Love 1
  • ★ Senior Moderator
3 hours ago, little_monster_amy said:

IMG_6830.jpeg 

This is so beautiful 😭❤️🥺 It’s a beautiful gift ❤️😍 Enjoy it a lot!

• Love 1

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why…

• ★ Senior Moderator
9 hours ago, little_monster_amy said:

Hi everyone,

Please click here to listen to my cover of Always Remember Us This Way. I recorded it at my music teacher's recording studio which is situated at the back of my music school back in 2019 but I'm only getting the chance to post it now. My music teacher first taught me how to play the chords for this on the piano, and after a few weeks of practicing, he brought me down to the recording studio where we recorded me playing the isolated chords on a keyboard which he connected up to his computer. We then added in the drums and strings electronically. Then, another day, I went back into the recording studio for about an hour to record the vocals. Obviously, I can't officially release the cover because I don't have the rights to the song, but he sent it to me so I could listen back to it, so I decided to share it with you. Please let me know what you think! Thank you so much for listening! I hope you enjoy! 🥰💖

P.S: You can see the full cover art image below. Instagram wouldn't let me post the whole image in the video. I do not own the rights to this song, they belong to the original writers; Lady Gaga, Natalie Hemby, Hillary Lindsey & Lori McKenna. No copyright intended. I found the cover art background image here and I used pixlr.com to edit the site/app logos onto it. I used the InShot app to edit the cover art and audio together. I also post song covers (mostly Gaga, but some other artists too) on my Instagram. Thanks again! 😘

Screenshot 2021-01-04 at 03.40.14.png

OMG Sorry for not talking about your cover first 😭😭😭😭😭 

I really loved it! ❤️❤️❤️ Can’t wait to listen to new covers!

• Love 1

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why…

• ★ Moderator
12 hours ago, tony said:

OMG Sorry for not talking about your cover first 😭😭😭😭😭 

I really loved it! ❤️❤️❤️ Can’t wait to listen to new covers!

Please don't worry, that's perfectly ok! 🥰🥰 And thank you so much! 💓💓💓

• Love 1
  • little_monster_amy changed the title to Lady Gaga Song Covers & Artworks by little_monster_amy
  • ★ Moderator

Hi everyone! Last week, I recorded a Piano And Vocal Cover of Speechless in a professional recording studio at my music school. This is how it turned out! It was so much fun to record! I hope you like it!

I do not own any of the rights to this song and will remove it if anyone with the right to do so asks me to. 

A post shared by Amy (@little_monster_amy)

1 minute ago, little_monster_amy said:

Thank you so much! That's so kind of you 🥰 I've been playing the piano for nearly 4 years and singing for I'd say almost 3 years 💖

You're welcome.

Oh that's wonderful! 

I have such a crappy voice and I have always wanted to sing, so it's a bit heartbreaking having to hear myself 😭😂

I take it you were an adult or a teenager when you started the piano then. Was it hard? Because I've heard that the later in life you learn the piano, the more difficult it is. 

• ★ Moderator
1 minute ago, dafniye said:

You're welcome.

Oh that's wonderful! 

I have such a crappy voice and I have always wanted to sing, so it's a bit heartbreaking having to hear myself 😭😂

I take it you were an adult or a teenager when you started the piano then. Was it hard? Because I've heard that the later in life you learn the piano, the more difficult it is. 

I was 12 when I started playing. It can be difficult at times, but not always, and I enjoy it. You should try singing... I always thought I was crap at first when comparing myself to my irl friend who's an amazing singer and songwriter, but then I practiced singing and writing songs and now I sing nearly all the time and I've improved a bit at writing too 🥰

Just now, little_monster_amy said:

I was 12 when I started playing. It can be difficult at times, but not always, and I enjoy it. You should try singing... I always thought I was crap at first when comparing myself to my irl friend who's an amazing singer and songwriter, but then I practiced singing and writing songs and now I sing nearly all the time and I've improved a bit at writing too 🥰

Thanks for the advice! 

I honestly want to start practicing singing but I'm just so embarrassed about it. I can only think that if any of my family heard me they would make fun of me. And that shame keeps me from practicing. 

• ★ Moderator
2 minutes ago, dafniye said:

Thanks for the advice! 

I honestly want to start practicing singing but I'm just so embarrassed about it. I can only think that if any of my family heard me they would make fun of me. And that shame keeps me from practicing. 

Don't be ashamed - if it's something you think you'd enjoy, go for it! And you never know, your family could end up loving it 😉🥰

• Love 1

Don't be ashamed - if it's something you think you'd enjoy, go for it! And you never know, your family could end up loving it 😉🥰

It's my parents and other siblings I'm mostly worried for. My sisters are nice and I can be free around them. But my father hates anyone having fun. 

I'll try to start a little bit when he's not around ❤️

• ★ Moderator
1 minute ago, dafniye said:

It's my parents and other siblings I'm mostly worried for. My sisters are nice and I can be free around them. But my father hates anyone having fun. 

I'll try to start a little bit when he's not around ❤️

I'm sorry to hear that about your dad. But I'm glad you're gonna start trying! 👏🥰

I'm sorry to hear that about your dad. But I'm glad you're gonna start trying! 👏🥰

Thank you! I hope you have great success in your music, because I truly find your voice beautiful ❤️

• Love 1