Jump to content

What Genre Do You Want Lady Gaga To Do Next?


Sechito
 Share

Recommended Posts

Glad that everyone seems to be on the same page about her doing rock. I would love if she infused it with disco / 80’s sounds to give it a more commercial flair. Basically, Born This Way on steroids

 :sip:

  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, appiause said:

Glad that everyone seems to be on the same page about her doing rock. I would love if she infused it with disco / 80’s sounds to give it a more commercial flair. Basically, Born This Way on steroids

 :sip:

I really think she could do an awsome disco pop album lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Adeline said:

I really think she could do an awsome disco pop album lol

Yeah, she would really nail a disco album but now that it’s trendy I doubt she will go anywhere near that 😅😫

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, appiause said:

Yeah, she would really nail a disco album but now that it’s trendy I doubt she will go anywhere near that 😅😫

It's to bad I literally could see her with disco pants and big wigs lmao 😅

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Adeline said:

It's to bad I literally could see her with disco pants and big wigs lmao 😅

Maybe in her 40’s when the trend will have died down, she’s a chameleon so she’s bound to try every genre at some point 

  • TEA 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, appiause said:

Maybe in her 40’s when the trend will have died down, she’s a chameleon so she’s bound to try every genre at some point 

For sure, she's gonna be around until she very old. She has the time to do all sorts of music 👍

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, taygerm said:

I think she should make a joint rock album with Miley!

Oh yes! Their voices would blend really well since both of them are more on the raw side with deep vocals. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...