Pro-Trump Terrorists and Protesters Storm into US Capitol

Sechito

This country is a joke, led by a clown. If these were BLM protestants, half of them would be dead. But nooo, the doors were wide open for them, police officers even took selfies with some of the terrorists. This is insane.

• Love 1

• ★ Senior Moderator

America needs peace. Not clownery 💔

These are hard times. And peace will remain in the USA. Let’s hope everything goes okay. 

2 hours ago, Leography said:

led by a clown.

Mr. President: the show is over, say goodbye. 

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why…

• ★ Senior Moderator
2 hours ago, LittleMouse said:

Completely madness.

100% agree. USA started this year very tragic. 😭💔 

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why…

3 hours ago, Matt said:

This is really shocking and upsetting...

It makes me angry too that BLM protestors were met with tear gas and bullets and literal terrorists are met with taking selfies with police!

I don’t even have words for this horrible act of terror. All I can say is I’m sorry this happened. I’m sad this happened. I’m sorry we had to experience such a terrible act. All I know is I’m tired of all of this. I’m tired of Americans having to wake up in fear, anger, and sadness because they feel that their lives aren’t valued or protected. I’m tired of failed leadership interrupting our ability to live peacefully. I just want all people in my country and in your countries to be treated equally. I don’t know why it’s so hard? 

To all of you in other countries, I’m sure you’re all so annoyed with seeing how we can’t get our act together here in America. I’m sorry you’ve had to see this too. Hopefully all nations can learn from this. I hope in America we can move forward with creating something better. Creating a country where everyone is seen as a majority and treated equally. I thank all of you around the world for your support of us here in the U.S.

Right now, we have to focus on looking ahead. I hope better days will come in all our countries. ❤️

• Love 1
  • WIG 1

1 hour ago, Jillie said:

I don’t even have words for this horrible act of terror. All I can say is I’m sorry this happened. I’m sad this happened. I’m sorry we had to experience such a terrible act. All I know is I’m tired of all of this. I’m tired of Americans having to wake up in fear, anger, and sadness because they feel that their lives aren’t valued or protected. I’m tired of failed leadership interrupting our ability to live peacefully. I just want all people in my country and in your countries to be treated equally. I don’t know why it’s so hard? 

To all of you in other countries, I’m sure you’re all so annoyed with seeing how we can’t get our act together here in America. I’m sorry you’ve had to see this too. Hopefully all nations can learn from this. I hope in America we can move forward with creating something better. Creating a country where everyone is seen as a majority and treated equally. I thank all of you around the world for your support of us here in the U.S.

Right now, we have to focus on looking ahead. I hope better days will come in all our countries. ❤️

well said!

• Love 1