"iCarly" Reboot Series Premiere

mommymommygirl

spacer.png

So I just finished watching the first 3-episode batch of the iCarly reboot series on Paramount+, which dropped today, and I definitely have a lot of thoughts! Just to kick it off - I really appreciated the more grown up material, but it also felt a little weird to me since the original series was largely based on the more immature side of their humor; might take some getting used to, but I see the vision! I also really enjoyed Harper's character and her comedic delivery, but for most of the other characters, there was a lot of hit and miss writing imo. If anyone else loved iCarly when they were younger and has been interested in watching the new series, definitely check it out and share your thoughts!

• ★ Senior Moderator

It’s not the same without Jennette :crying:

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why…

• ★ Senior Moderator
20 minutes ago, mommymommygirl said:

so true honestly 😭 i can't stop thinking about how much better Sam would have made this reboot :sad2:

She has her reasons for not coming back to acting... But it's not the same without her. 

• Love 1

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why…

i watched the first 3 episodes today and i liked it. i grew up watching the original iCarly so it was nice to see it getting a revival that’s for the older audiences that watched the original series as kids. 

• Love 3

• 3 weeks later...