1 minute ago, dafniye said:

Me too. I will, once I meet her. We talk on the phone daily but it isn't sufficient enough.  ❤️

Yesss🥺❤❤do something fun with your mom like go to the movies or eat in a restaurant she loves when all this is over

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The UK has just entered another national lockdown, I know lockdown is hard for many so if you feel you need to vent or rant, here's your place to do so! I personally am not impacted by it but I know so many people are so I wanted to make this post as a safe space for those who ARE impacted.

Actually the lockdown in Poland isn’t that serious. They are opening hotels, museums, theaters and swimming pools so I’m planning some trips in the near future.

Yes, I know. I'm not going far and rather just want to finally change my surroundings for a few days. Sitting at home is rather overwhelming. Thank you for caring. <3

On 2/25/2021 at 8:51 AM, dafniye said:

Me too. I will, once I meet her. We talk on the phone daily but it isn't sufficient enough.  ❤️

I really wish you can reunite with your mom soon❤️

These are hard times, but we have to remain positive. She’ll be back to you, don’t worry. Keep talking to her so she can always fell your love everyday. 

Lady's got a killer groove, and you've got a lot to lose

7G3wb4h.thumb.jpg.1cfa3e879de23f89cf653ce739649bbb.jpg

1 hour ago, tony said:

I really wish you can reunite with your mom soon❤️

These are hard times, but we have to remain positive. She’ll be back to you, don’t worry. Keep talking to her so she can always fell your love everyday. 

Thank you. Right now there's no chance, but I'll keep waiting ❤️

It's making me appreciate her more though, and I'm becoming more and more grateful. 

10 hours ago, dafniye said:

Thank you. Right now there's no chance, but I'll keep waiting ❤️

It's making me appreciate her more though, and I'm becoming more and more grateful. 

Yes! Being more grateful really makes you understand this situation better. 🙏🏻

Lady's got a killer groove, and you've got a lot to lose

7G3wb4h.thumb.jpg.1cfa3e879de23f89cf653ce739649bbb.jpg

6 hours ago, tony said:

Yes! Being more grateful really makes you understand this situation better. 🙏🏻

Exactly. Just like there's a quote that you can't appreciate happiness without a bit of sadness, the same case applies here.