• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The UK has just entered another national lockdown, I know lockdown is hard for many so if you feel you need to vent or rant, here's your place to do so! I personally am not impacted by it but I know so many people are so I wanted to make this post as a safe space for those who ARE impacted.

Actually the lockdown in Poland isn’t that serious. They are opening hotels, museums, theaters and swimming pools so I’m planning some trips in the near future.

Yes, I know. I'm not going far and rather just want to finally change my surroundings for a few days. Sitting at home is rather overwhelming. Thank you for caring. <3

1 minute ago, chimera2.0 said:

tbh one of the reason why I love writing is because I find it very hard to learn how to draw so it's the only other way I could express my thoughts and feelings.

Oh that's good. I can draw but not so well it's meh. 

I also express myself through writing, it's my safeplace and a way to say all I want to say without actually saying it. 

Just now, Judas said:

every time i try grow one it doesn’t survive 😭

I experienced that too, then I tried to grow different type of plants... at the end you can find the one that suits you best

Just now, taygerm said:

I'm happy for you!

Thank you ❤️

1 minute ago, dafniye said:

Oh that's good. I can draw but not so well it's meh. 

I also express myself through writing, it's my safeplace and a way to say all I want to say without actually saying it. 

Yes, I'm kind of shy so I prefer expressing my ideas through writing than talking it.  

2 minutes ago, chimera2.0 said:

Yes, I'm kind of shy so I prefer expressing my ideas through writing than talking it.  

I'm glad you've found a safe and comfortable way to do it! 

23 minutes ago, chimera2.0 said:

Glad you find it useful! Writing and reading really help me reduce stress.

That's great you have a way to de stress, I hope everyone finds something they enjoy like that

And to everyone reading this, it's still okay if you didn't learn anything new or developed a new habit during tbe lockdown. It isn't a competition to see who gets out better from here. 

You taking care of yourself and others around you is an achievement too. You don't have to lose a few pounds or learn how to draw/write or cook etc to feel good about yourselves. 

Don't ever feel invalidated. 

54 minutes ago, dafniye said:

Lockdown really brought a new perspective to our lives. 

That's true. For me I appreciated the little things a lot more than before. It made me realise how much we take for granted

12 minutes ago, Judas said:

That's true. For me I appreciated the little things a lot more than before. It made me realise how much we take for granted

Exactly. And also the time spent with family. And how unclean we were living before the pandemic 

Just now, dafniye said:

Exactly. And also the time spent with family. And how unclean we were living before the pandemic 

Ya, I especially miss my family but hopefully this will be over soon

To be honest, I want this lockdown to be over already. But I know it’s not going to happen, but I have some good news, what I heard on the news is that they are predicting that we will have full heard immunity at the end of April, hopefully

17 minutes ago, LittleMonster07 said:

To be honest, I want this lockdown to be over already. But I know it’s not going to happen, but I have some good news, what I heard on the news is that they are predicting that we will have full heard immunity at the end of April, hopefully

I think it'll be June here in belgium. at least you have something too look up to this year!!

7 hours ago, dafniye said:

And to everyone reading this, it's still okay if you didn't learn anything new or developed a new habit during tbe lockdown. It isn't a competition to see who gets out better from here. 

You taking care of yourself and others around you is an achievement too. You don't have to lose a few pounds or learn how to draw/write or cook etc to feel good about yourselves. 

Don't ever feel invalidated. 

Ty 🥺❤❤. I personally started working out just now for the rest u haven't learned anything new 

8 hours ago, chimera2.0 said:

And I discovered many new artists during this time too.

Me too!! I'm so grateful for this tbh I wouldn't have known some artists if there was no lockdown and I wouldn't have had the time to listen to Gaga's discography!!

7 hours ago, Judas said:

every time i try grow one it doesn’t survive 😭

😭😭rip plants 

7 hours ago, Tan Nazlı said:

We should try to do new things during the lockdown

Yess, everyone should try a thing they always wanted but never had time for before!! Now we have lots of time I mean most of us have

7 hours ago, Judas said:

Me too I was happy to have time to try new things 

Same lockdown was kind of a blessing in some way

6 hours ago, Judas said:

Ya, I especially miss my family but hopefully this will be over soon

It will❤❤❤

On 2/23/2021 at 10:43 AM, gia said:

Life will go back to normal guys 🤍 I know we all are waiting for that moment. Let's keep wearing a mask, be kind and respectful and trust science 💪🏼 

Yes ❤❤❤

On 2/23/2021 at 12:07 PM, dafniye said:

In my country they're imposing heavy a*s fines for not wearing masks or not following the rules so that's good and I'm really happy with it 😎

Your country serveddd

20 hours ago, Judas said:

Is anyone else missing their extended family ? I haven’t seen my extended family in so long and i miss them so much, i just hope this can all be over soon

Yes I miss my grandma😥

13 minutes ago, taygerm said:

I think the pandemic here will continue until the end of the year. I hope it ends immediately

Damn end of the year?? Whyy

On 2/23/2021 at 2:04 PM, Judas said:

Although my country has high covid cases and we are still in “lockdown”they are sending us back to school. i’m so worried about it idk why we have to go back if it’s still dangerous 

I litterally had the same going on a few months ago. They send us all to school while having tons of infected people on a daily basis?? I even got it once😭

20 hours ago, hurricane326 said:

I see my extended family in May when my grandpa turns 90, my family is going down to Alabama for the party

I hope you give them a bigggg hug when you are able to hug again🥺

19 hours ago, Judas said:

I made this list of stuff you should do in lockdown to keep your mind and body healthy 🤍

- exercise regularly

- keep a regular sleep routine ( this is so important)

- maintain a healthy balanced diet

- read

- do something creative

- practice relaxation techniques such as breathing exercises!

i hope this helps :)

I dont do any of that stuff besides keeping sleep routine and exercise😭

9 hours ago, Tan Nazlı said:

It’s been almost a year :(

So long omg😭

8 hours ago, Tan Nazlı said:

I started to grow plants during the lockdown it’s really fun

Omg what plants??

8 hours ago, dafniye said:

I started practicing writing with left hand in the lockdown. So far my script is kindaaaa readable. But I really want to become ambidextrous so hopefully I will get out of this pandemic using both hands. 

Omg I tried to do that month's ago but its sooo hard I gave up

8 hours ago, Tan Nazlı said:

There are many things I learned during the lockdown

I learned nothing sadly😪

2 minutes ago, hurricane326 said:

Thank you, and I will!

Yw and i wish you the best❤❤

23 minutes ago, Gagas_artpoptech said:

Ty 🥺❤❤. I personally started working out just now for the rest u haven't learned anything new 

Me too!! I'm so grateful for this tbh I wouldn't have known some artists if there was no lockdown and I wouldn't have had the time to listen to Gaga's discography!!

😭😭rip plants 

Yess, everyone should try a thing they always wanted but never had time for before!! Now we have lots of time I mean most of us have

Same lockdown was kind of a blessing in some way

It will❤❤❤

Yes ❤❤❤

Your country serveddd

Yes I miss my grandma😥

Damn end of the year?? Whyy

I litterally had the same going on a few months ago. They send us all to school while having tons of infected people on a daily basis?? I even got it once😭

I hope you give them a bigggg hug when you are able to hug again🥺

I dont do any of that stuff besides keeping sleep routine and exercise😭

So long omg😭

I hope your workout journey is easy. Don't get disheartened if you immediately don't see any results. It will eventually happen with time ❤️

2 minutes ago, dafniye said:

I hope your workout journey is easy. Don't get disheartened if you immediately don't see any results. It will eventually happen with time ❤️

Its not that hard but its just dissapointing😪I dont see any results atm I'm really demotivated 

27 minutes ago, Gagas_artpoptech said:

It’s wonderful that you started working out! It’s super great to know. I’m going to the gym, to be honest. But I go when there’s nobody or just a few people. I take care of my self a lot and I always wear a mask. And after I comeback home I take a good shower and wash my gym clothes. 

Lady's got a killer groove, and you've got a lot to lose

7G3wb4h.thumb.jpg.1cfa3e879de23f89cf653ce739649bbb.jpg

1 minute ago, tony said:

It’s wonderful that you started working out! It’s super great to know. I’m going to the gym, to be honest. But I go when there’s nobody or just a few people. I take care of my self a lot and I always wear a mask. And after I comeback home I take a good shower and wash my gym clothes. 

Omg I wish I could go to the gym but I'm too shy to go 😖I just work out at home it's easier for me and more comfortable. I'm glad you take care of yourself❤❤

5 minutes ago, Gagas_artpoptech said:

Omg I wish I could go to the gym but I'm too shy to go 😖I just work out at home it's easier for me and more comfortable. I'm glad you take care of yourself❤❤

Yes! Start working out at home. Try to buy anything you need to do it. Also, try to change or improve your eating habits. Trust me, eating healthy has it’s good results. Don’t do stupid diets and don’t stop eating. Just eat healthy and what you really need depending on your body. 

8 minutes ago, taygerm said:

I think this is great. keep going like this! ily

Thank you dear ily2 ♡ 

Lady's got a killer groove, and you've got a lot to lose

7G3wb4h.thumb.jpg.1cfa3e879de23f89cf653ce739649bbb.jpg

2 minutes ago, tony said:

Yes! Start working out at home. Try to buy anything you need to do it. Also, try to change or improve your eating habits. Trust me, eating healthy has it’s good results. Don’t do stupid diets and don’t stop eating. Just eat healthy and what you really need depending on your body. 

Thank you dear ily2 ♡ 

I will try to eat healthier I just dk how I should get started with it tbh

27 minutes ago, Gagas_artpoptech said:

Its not that hard but its just dissapointing😪I dont see any results atm I'm really demotivated 

You just have to keep doing it. Sometimes you don't see change right away. Give it time

26 minutes ago, tony said:

So glad to know that you're taking proper care. Gym sounds amazing and I'm glad you have that option. 

18 minutes ago, tony said:

Thank you dear

Yes! I have also done those stupid crash diets and honestly they're not beneficial at all rather they're damaging!