Although my country has high covid cases and we are still in “lockdown”they are sending us back to school. i’m so worried about it idk why we have to go back if it’s still dangerous 

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The UK has just entered another national lockdown, I know lockdown is hard for many so if you feel you need to vent or rant, here's your place to do so! I personally am not impacted by it but I know so many people are so I wanted to make this post as a safe space for those who ARE impacted.

Actually the lockdown in Poland isn’t that serious. They are opening hotels, museums, theaters and swimming pools so I’m planning some trips in the near future.

Yes, I know. I'm not going far and rather just want to finally change my surroundings for a few days. Sitting at home is rather overwhelming. Thank you for caring. <3

1 hour ago, taygerm said:

It's very good to be punished because some people don't wear a masks

Exactly. Do your own and pay the fine or abide by the law and save your lives. 

2 minutes ago, Judas said:

Is anyone else missing their extended family ? I haven’t seen my extended family in so long and i miss them so much, i just hope this can all be over soon

I kind of am. I haven't seen my extended family in almost 8 years now so I do miss them a lot. Plus I haven't seen my mom in 4 months and I feel so incomplete without her 😩

• Love 1
Just now, dafniye said:

I kind of am. I haven't seen my extended family in almost 8 years now so I do miss them a lot. Plus I haven't seen my mom in 4 months and I feel so incomplete without her 😩

I see my extended family in May when my grandpa turns 90, my family is going down to Alabama for the party

1 minute ago, dafniye said:

8 years omg?? that’s so long i hope you’re okay! i hope this lockdown ends soon so you can see your mom again

2 minutes ago, hurricane326 said:

I see my extended family in May when my grandpa turns 90, my family is going down to Alabama for the party

That sounds so fun! I hope you enjoy it and your grandfather has a lovely 90th birthday! Stay safe and take precautions ❤️

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, hurricane326 said:

wow congratulations to him for turning 90! i hope you enjoy it

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Judas said:

8 years omg?? that’s so long i hope you’re okay! i hope this lockdown ends soon so you can see your mom again

Yeah, I was 10 years old when I last saw them and I'm almost a legal adult now. 

Hope you see your extended family soon too ❤️

Just now, dafniye said:

Yeah, I was 10 years old when I last saw them and I'm almost a legal adult now. 

Hope you see your extended family soon too ❤️

Thank you :)

I made this list of stuff you should do in lockdown to keep your mind and body healthy 🤍

- exercise regularly

- keep a regular sleep routine ( this is so important)

- maintain a healthy balanced diet

- read

- do something creative

- practice relaxation techniques such as breathing exercises!

i hope this helps :)

4 hours ago, Judas said:

I made this list of stuff you should do in lockdown to keep your mind and body healthy 🤍

- exercise regularly

- keep a regular sleep routine ( this is so important)

- maintain a healthy balanced diet

- read

- do something creative

- practice relaxation techniques such as breathing exercises!

i hope this helps :)

Thank you. Also drink enough water and write something (it's may sound strange but writing can be helpful, you can write anything you want)

6 hours ago, chimera2.0 said:

Thank you. Also drink enough water and write something (it's may sound strange but writing can be helpful, you can write anything you want)

Thanks for that idea i forget to write it! I love writing as well it’s so relaxing for me

I started practicing writing with left hand in the lockdown. So far my script is kindaaaa readable. But I really want to become ambidextrous so hopefully I will get out of this pandemic using both hands. 

6 hours ago, chimera2.0 said:

Writing is extremely therapeutic and one of my favorite hobbies! 

2 minutes ago, dafniye said:

Writing is extremely therapeutic and one of my favorite hobbies! 

tbh one of the reason why I love writing is because I find it very hard to learn how to draw so it's the only other way I could express my thoughts and feelings.

Just now, taygerm said:

yes!

I learned that there are many things we can be happy with... I used to think happiness needs a cause because I felt very sad during the first weeks of lockdown, I missed my friends a lot... Then I had to learn ways to be happy by myself, it sounds easier than it really is, trust me!

1 minute ago, Tan Nazlı said:

I learned that there are many things we can be happy with... I used to think happiness needs a cause because I felt very sad during the first weeks of lockdown, I missed my friends a lot... Then I had to learn ways to be happy by myself, it sounds easier than it really is, trust me!

thanks for your advice!