Jump to content

Lockdown


Sechito
 Share

Recommended Posts

The UK has just entered another national lockdown, I know lockdown is hard for many so if you feel you need to vent or rant, here's your place to do so! I personally am not impacted by it but I know so many people are so I wanted to make this post as a safe space for those who ARE impacted.

  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • ★ Senior Moderator
11 hours ago, Sechito said:

The UK has just entered another national lockdown, I know lockdown is hard for many so if you feel you need to vent or rant, here's your place to do so! I personally am not impacted by it but I know so many people are so I wanted to make this post as a safe space for those who ARE impacted.

Lockdown is never easy. 😪 

I hope you still take care of yourself and stay safe. 

  • Love 1

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why…

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, tony said:

Lockdown is never easy. 😪 

I hope you still take care of yourself and stay safe. 

i will! i tend to get more comfortable in lockdown because im a big introvert, social events = tiring!!!!!!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • ★ Senior Moderator
2 minutes ago, Sechito said:

i will! i tend to get more comfortable in lockdown because im a big introvert, social events = tiring!!!!!!!!

Yes! Do it. Try to be as distracted as possible at home. And relax. 

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why…

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • ★ Senior Moderator
9 minutes ago, Sechito said:

online classes are different from last lockdown...im stuck at home AND have to do work...

 

TORTURE

I know! That’s super hard. I don’t really enjoy online classes. 

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why…

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • ★ Senior Moderator
16 hours ago, Sechito said:

im actually in online class rn...im really bored...on call to my friends while my camera and mic is muted haha

Hahahaha but still Pay attention! Focus, and you won’t have problems on exams 

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why…

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
  • ★ Senior Moderator
On 1/8/2021 at 2:41 AM, Sechito said:

i'm too lazy to focus...

I understand you 100%. I have an Attention deficit, and I didn’t know until college. And it was hard for me to fucus. 

 

I’m not saying you have AD, it’s just that I understand you on not focusing. Try to meditate, it might help a little. 

  • Love 1

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why…

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This lockdown has affected me so much, like I need that time to go outside and socialise with my friends.

and omg don't get me started on school, we have online school but I haven't gained any knowledge since before we broke up for Christmas holiday and its so annoying.

I have like 50 assignments that I haven't done and they date back to November.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Honestly, the worst part is that we are unactive in terms of health. When you have a healthy body, you’ll have a healthy mind... I know a lot of people who sleep all day, and eat because there’s nothing else to do... I was one of those people to, but I think we have to be really careful about it... I think it’s the main reason to have depression these days.

14 hours ago, danieldubla said:

This lockdown has affected me so much, like I need that time to go outside and socialise with my friends.

and omg don't get me started on school, we have online school but I haven't gained any knowledge since before we broke up for Christmas holiday and its so annoying.

I have like 50 assignments that I haven't done and they date back to November.

It’s totally understanble... Much love and support ❤️🙏🏼

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Tan Nazlı said:

Honestly, the worst part is that we are unactive in terms of health. When you have a healthy body, you’ll have a healthy mind... I know a lot of people who sleep all day, and eat because there’s nothing else to do... I was one of those people to, but I think we have to be really careful about it... I think it’s the main reason to have depression these days.

It’s totally understanble... Much love and support ❤️🙏🏼

“I know a lot of people who sleep all day, and eat because there’s nothing else to do...” this is me and ı don’t want to spent my day like this :(

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • ★ Senior Moderator

Just a Little update from my country. A lot of people here don’t obey the lockdown, and also the government doesn’t do anything for this, the lockdown only works at night, but it’s not enough because during the day people is always out and some of them don’t wear mask. 
I’m from Central America by the way  

Basically, we have to take care by ourselves here. I don’t go out to be honest, only if it’s necessary. 

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why…

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/1/2021 at 8:17 PM, tony said:

Just a Little update from my country. A lot of people here don’t obey the lockdown, and also the government doesn’t do anything for this, the lockdown only works at night, but it’s not enough because during the day people is always out and some of them don’t wear mask. 
I’m from Central America by the way  

Basically, we have to take care by ourselves here. I don’t go out to be honest, only if it’s necessary. 

It makes me sad when people become selfish like that. Why they can't just obey the law and wear a mask is beyond my understanding. It's not that difficult people

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • ★ Senior Moderator
5 minutes ago, dafniye said:

It makes me sad when people become selfish like that. Why they can't just obey the law and wear a mask is beyond my understanding. It's not that difficult people

I know. It’s super sad. But also, most of the people of my country is poor, that’s understandable but the government has to find a way to protect them. 

But there’s people that are not poor and they are partying, going to the cinema, going to restaurants and they don’t take care of themselves. 

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why…

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, tony said:

I know. It’s super sad. But also, most of the people of my country is poor, that’s understandable but the government has to find a way to protect them. 

But there’s people that are not poor and they are partying, going to the cinema, going to restaurants and they don’t take care of themselves. 

I know. It's always the people with money that think that the general rules don't apply to them. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • ★ Senior Moderator
12 hours ago, dafniye said:

I know. It's always the people with money that think that the general rules don't apply to them. 

I’ve been to restaurants, I’m not going to lie, but I’ve been taking care of my self and I’m always washing my hands and carrying everything I need. 

Basically this is a lesson for all of us to take care more of ourselves. 

Edited by Tony

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why…

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...