Chromatica Era Discussion

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What bothers me the most about all of this is the on and off era. Like how many times has her team posted about "The journey continues..."? I literally lost count and still everytime the journey continues all we get is a music video, maybe an interview or two and again we're going into full void. I'm not mad tho, don't misunderstand me but like it makes me so confused as to what's happening. Really hope we get to hear about what's going on behind the cameras in the future. Wouldn't mind for her

I don’t think so. Recording Gucci movie is coming and I don’t think there can be more of chromatica. I don’t believe the rumor that the Babylon video was already recorded. So this era it’s over for me. And it makes me kind of sad. The last thing I expect is a performance on BLACKPINK’s THE SHOW.    I think I’m the only one who enjoys the singles on tours 😭💔  THIS! She even said on the Apple Music Interlude that she wasn’t feeling good during recording sessions, that was bloodpop

and prayers 🙏

Posted Images

50 minutes ago, Giulia Monster said:

New profile pic on Apple Music 😱😱😍😍

STREAM CHROMATICA!!!!

EzkIXovX0AMb17-.jpeg

ALICE OMGGGGGGGGG

That's a fanmade (although professionally fanmade) remix, it's by Robots with Rayguns. 

13 minutes ago, numb the flame said:

That's a fanmade (although professionally fanmade) remix, it's by Robots with Rayguns. 

I've just read that...so she used a fan made remix for the Apple Music promotional video?? 😱

• Love 1
Just now, Giulia Monster said:

I've just read that...so she used a fan made remix for the Apple Music promotional video?? 😱

No, a fan on twitter just added the Robots with Rayguns remix over the top of the Apple Music video. 

• ★ Moderator

New French promo featuring Free Woman and Dom Pérignon footage. 

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why.

8 minutes ago, Tony said:

New French promo featuring Free Woman and Dom Pérignon footage. 

I want Free Woman to be an official single for all countries, not just France 😭