Chromatica Era Discussion

• ★ Senior Moderator

New French promo featuring Free Woman and Dom Pérignon footage. 

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why…

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/18/2021 at 3:36 AM, Antoniononon said:

do you think gaga will restart the promotion of the era with the release of the remix album?

to be honest i though she might do that, but i was expecting chromatica remix album to be released sooner... during the chromatica era, but now ga started the new jazz era and right after that she will promote HOG... so idk if she'd like to focus on chromatica again. Sad though, how miserable promo this album had because it could be waaaay bigger.

After taking a six month long step back from listening to Chromatica every single day and recently starting to get back into the album, it is such a great album. It's just a shame how the era itself panned out. The music, videos and overall aesthetic of Chromatica is some of her best but the way her team handled the communication when it came to our merch orders or even our tickets for the tour, it was just a little bit messy. 

chromatica is the funniest, craziest era a musician has ever had. we literally went in and out of chromatica, getting distracted by BTW reimagined, gucci film, jazz album, artpop act 2 rumors

don't get me wrong, I love that gaga's busy and keeping her fanbase interested, but chromatica is not being given the same focus as her other eras.

On 7/6/2021 at 4:00 PM, galaxytsunami said:

chromatica is the funniest, craziest era a musician has ever had. we literally went in and out of chromatica, getting distracted by BTW reimagined, gucci film, jazz album, artpop act 2 rumors

don't get me wrong, I love that gaga's busy and keeping her fanbase interested, but chromatica is not being given the same focus as her other eras.

yep. right now it feels like she just lost the interest on the album or maybe it is because the songs are related to traumatic stuff that she's been through 😕

• ★ Senior Moderator
On 7/7/2021 at 6:10 PM, paparazz1 said:

I really wanted Gaga to invest in the album. Deep down, my heart still says that we will have news.

Fingers crossed. At least we will get the remix album. 

• ★ Senior Moderator
1 minute ago, paparazz1 said:

I'm counting on it. And we still have the tour.

I hope The vaccines work so we can enjoy the tour! :cheering:

15 hours ago, gagadancin said:

I cry every day imagining this era if we weren't in a pandemic.

me too fml this era had so much to do imagine the coachella with blackpink uuuugghhh :sad2:

• Love 1
On 6/17/2021 at 10:36 PM, Antoniononon said:

do you think gaga will restart the promotion of the era with the release of the remix album?

I don't know... there's so much going on right now. there's the love for sale era, the haus labs promo going. and it seems that just lost interest on Chromatica LOL

do you guys think she can give a rebirth to Chromatica? I always get this feeling that she's just going to move on with the jazz era and pretend Chromatica never happened :dark: