Chromatica Era Discussion

• ★ Moderator
On 03/02/2021 at 7:30 AM, Gagasweden said:

We all know gaga has been busy during the pandemic and has put chromatica on rest for now, if you know what i mean. But now, i feel like we are gonna get started soon again, what do you all think is next to come? i personaly hope she will release a music video,maybe sour candy :D it would be so good, but what are your thought 

XOXO // Gagasweden

Tbh i feel like nothing is coming, the era is dead. If anything at all i think she will release the unreleased tracks and thats just it. Promotion wise the album has done its cycle. 

But maybe i think it could be revived with C2C 2.0 together somehow. However i think thats it from this era. Ofc i hope that im wrong.

In all honesty, I don't see much else now besides the tour postponement/cancelation. I really love Chromatica but there's no point in constantly pushing the tour back and back when we're no closer to the end of this mess. I agree with Leo in that a lot more could've been done that didn't require Gaga's full attention such as releasing a remix album, lyric videos, releasing the alternate version and new songs that BloodPop promised on multiple occasions would be released. Chromatica had a lot of potential but her team didn't utilise it. As we later found out, one of her family members was hospitalised which explained her absence. 

• Love 1

Probably Chromatica deserved more. It also happened during a pandemic and a really hard time for the whole world. Actually, I think we should appreciate more what we've had during this era... for sure it's different from the others, but the whole world is different. Personally, I'm not disappointed at all. And despite the lack of promotion the album is very well placed in the rankings. Gaga got involved in so many other things. We were so lucky we got an album released during such a hard time! It helped us to keep on going (and dancing) :cheering:

• Love 1

I think nothing is going to happen with the era anymore, not in a near future at least. If they really wanted the era to keep going on they would've released a new single in December!

I believe that the ONLY thing they could do to resume the era is releasing a second act of the album or an EP (or whatever you want to call it), the one BloodPop talked about last year.
They could do the same thing they did with TF and TFM, releasing the new album with a few songs, including the previous album.
I think that would be nice to restart the era (after Gucci and the jazz album) so this way everything that was planned can still going on and she could do the Chromatica Ball in 2022, including the new songs as well.

Honestly, the only one to blame is covid 

• Love 1
9 hours ago, Giulia Monster said:

I think nothing is going to happen with the era anymore, not in a near future at least. If they really wanted the era to keep going on they would've released a new single in December!

I believe that the ONLY thing they could do to resume the era is releasing a second act of the album or an EP (or whatever you want to call it), the one BloodPop talked about last year.
They could do the same thing they did with TF and TFM, releasing the new album with a few songs, including the previous album.
I think that would be nice to restart the era (after Gucci and the jazz album) so this way everything that was planned can still going on and she could do the Chromatica Ball in 2022, including the new songs as well.

Honestly, the only one to blame is covid 

There you go! It's perfectly planned! :pose:

• Love 1
On 2/22/2021 at 1:48 PM, chimera2.0 said:

I've accepted that the era is basically over but a Babylon MV to close the era would be a dream. Or at least they can upload the target exclusive tracks and the Stupid Love Ellis Remix on streaming.

I would die if she did a Babylon MV including snippets of the Haus Labs Babylon maybe 😭

Just now, chimera2.0 said:

It will surely be a collapse!

I was so hyped for Babylon before the album came. I had been raving all year about this song, but the album one was a tiny bit of a disappointment if I'm being honest. 

And speaking of the devil, I have Babylon on at the moment 😂❤️

On 2/24/2021 at 7:35 AM, dafniye said:

I was so hyped for Babylon before the album came. I had been raving all year about this song, but the album one was a tiny bit of a disappointment if I'm being honest. 

And speaking of the devil, I have Babylon on at the moment 😂❤️

Yes I remember most of us were disappointed about the song. But I think the official version definitely fits the album more and after first disappointment it became top 5 off the album for many ones (including me).

3 hours ago, chimera2.0 said:

Yes I remember most of us were disappointed about the song. But I think the official version definitely fits the album more and after first disappointment it became top 5 off the album for many ones (including me).

Yeah it does fit the album. It did seem fitting to finish it off with a more softer tone. The Haus Labs was too energetic and it felt more like a middle or a beginning rather than the end. Gaga knows best afterall. 

• 1 month later...
On 2/3/2021 at 12:45 PM, gia said:

I am positive as well! And if the Chromatica ball will happen the era will start again :cheering: I think it's a hard period for everybody and Gaga explicitely said that she wanted to prioritise and focus on what she could do to help people. I don't think the era is dead, it's just different, like the whole world in the last year. I'm so happy she's prepraring for Gucci! She's living her dream, I am so happy for her. I love her so much and I only want her to be happy and mentally healthy 🤍

I told you guys it wasn't over :ghost: :fun: