Chromatica Era Discussion

3 minutes ago, Adeline said:

And alors i think for her its too important to do the things like she wanted. Her visions couldnt be respected with restrictions 

I don't really agree; she delivered one of her best MV in ages, if not the best, with all the restrictions due to COVID. Sure, it makes things way more complicated, but she proved that if she wanted, she could. Just like every other popstar atm. Things tends to get longer to be done, but they can do it!
But she probably doesn't want to get through all of that again too often, that's perfectly understandable. 

• Love 1
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What bothers me the most about all of this is the on and off era. Like how many times has her team posted about "The journey continues..."? I literally lost count and still everytime the journey continues all we get is a music video, maybe an interview or two and again we're going into full void. I'm not mad tho, don't misunderstand me but like it makes me so confused as to what's happening. Really hope we get to hear about what's going on behind the cameras in the future. Wouldn't mind for her

I don’t think so. Recording Gucci movie is coming and I don’t think there can be more of chromatica. I don’t believe the rumor that the Babylon video was already recorded. So this era it’s over for me. And it makes me kind of sad. The last thing I expect is a performance on BLACKPINK’s THE SHOW.    I think I’m the only one who enjoys the singles on tours 😭💔  THIS! She even said on the Apple Music Interlude that she wasn’t feeling good during recording sessions, that was bloodpop

and prayers 🙏

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Leography said:

I don't really agree; she delivered one of her best MV in ages, if not the best, with all the restrictions due to COVID. Sure, it makes things way more complicated, but she proved that if she wanted, she could. Just like every other popstar atm. Things tends to get longer to be done, but they can do it!
But she probably doesn't want to get through all of that again too often, that's perfectly understandable. 

I agree for the MV but she cant do performances at home like she wanted to do in the first place

54 minutes ago, Adeline said:

I agree for the MV but she cant do performances at home like she wanted to do in the first place

I'd really love if she could do something like she did with the Haus Labs promo videos and shoots in her house and garden for performances or even visuals!

13 minutes ago, Sechito said:

I'd really love if she could do something like she did with the Haus Labs promo videos and shoots in her house and garden for performances or even visuals!

At this point anything would be great lol

• Love 1

What bothers me the most about all of this is the on and off era. Like how many times has her team posted about "The journey continues..."? I literally lost count and still everytime the journey continues all we get is a music video, maybe an interview or two and again we're going into full void. I'm not mad tho, don't misunderstand me but like it makes me so confused as to what's happening. Really hope we get to hear about what's going on behind the cameras in the future. Wouldn't mind for her to put the era on pause till she can properly give it the rollout she had in mind but not this intermitent era we're getting where we don't even know if Chromatica era is still a thing or she just moved on to her next project.

Apart from all of this, Chromatica album and visuals are some of her bests ever and I'm incredibly mad at COVID for all of this. We'd have had one of her best eras since BTW if it wasn't for all of this (I'm pretty sure of it). Just hope she's taking care of herself <3

• Love 4
1 hour ago, PaulaMonster13 said:

What bothers me the most about all of this is the on and off era. Like how many times has her team posted about "The journey continues..."? I literally lost count and still everytime the journey continues all we get is a music video, maybe an interview or two and again we're going into full void. I'm not mad tho, don't misunderstand me but like it makes me so confused as to what's happening. Really hope we get to hear about what's going on behind the cameras in the future. Wouldn't mind for her to put the era on pause till she can properly give it the rollout she had in mind but not this intermitent era we're getting where we don't even know if Chromatica era is still a thing or she just moved on to her next project.

Apart from all of this, Chromatica album and visuals are some of her bests ever and I'm incredibly mad at COVID for all of this. We'd have had one of her best eras since BTW if it wasn't for all of this (I'm pretty sure of it). Just hope she's taking care of herself <3

There are ways to promote the album. Just look how Dua and Miley managed to promote their projects. 

To me it’s just lack of promotion, because Gaga SERVED us music videos. And 911 was such a SERVE. It was art. 

• Love 1
  • TEA 2
  • ★ Moderator

She could not let the era finish here. I expect more live performances, singles, perhaps new content like remixes and alternative versions (I mean... Babylon EV, lol). Maybe I dream. 

• Love 1
9 hours ago, PaulaMonster13 said:

Like how many times has her team posted about "The journey continues

omfg, yes, its so annoying, they'll be a new outtake of her from the stupid love set or something and nicola will post it with "The Journey Continues..." like what journey? did i get on the wrong plane or something???????

• LMAO 1
  • TEA 2
6 hours ago, MiQuenDroid said:

She could not let the era finish here. I expect more live performances, singles, perhaps new content like remixes and alternative versions (I mean... Babylon EV, lol). Maybe I dream. 

I think we just have to wait and see :award2:

• Love 1
  • Annoyed 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • ★ Moderator

Think its pretty clear we all have the same thoughts though. However the political era has somehow fed us and its something we should all be proud off. She joined Joe and supported his run and he won. She sang the National Anthem during the inauguration. I think it makes up for the Chromatica absence.

• Love 3

This era was kinda dissapointing for me, and I’m only saying this because I genuinely think that the album deserves so much better... I mean, it’s about mental health, an alternative world... Every single track is relateable on some personal level, I would be so sad if the era ends like this.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Tan Nazlı said:

This era was kinda dissapointing for me, and I’m only saying this because I genuinely think that the album deserves so much better... I mean, it’s about mental health, an alternative world... Every single track is relateable on some personal level, I would be so sad if the era ends like this.

You read in my mind,  this album is soooo amazing and si important it would be a shame if its not exploited,  chromatica has to much potential.  And I'm disappointed too mostly vecausebits my first era as a little monster so I'm very frustrated lol

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

I love pretty much everything. I just wish that there was more world building. A series of animated shows would be nice and it doesn't risk the spread of Covid. Saw someone draw SL mv in an anime style and it looked awesome. If not, a comic book about Chromatica would be unique and interesting too. Overall it just needs more world development 

2 minutes ago, Adeline said:

You read in my mind,  this album is soooo amazing and si important it would be a shame if its not exploited,  chromatica has to much potential.  And I'm disappointed too mostly vecausebits my first era as a little monster so I'm very frustrated lol

If this is your first era as a little monster, I’m sorry for you 😔 But I think you get to witness her best visuals, so If we get one or two more visuals from this album... I think it would make the experience complete. Don’t you think?

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Tan Nazlı said:

If this is your first era as a little monster, I’m sorry for you 😔 But I think you get to witness her best visuals, so If we get one or two more visuals from this album... I think it would make the experience complete. Don’t you 

Yes maybe.im disappointed but it's okay,  I'll take wathever she wants to give us. In the meantime I feed on the others eras and its wonderful 😁❤  I mean she has over 10 years of an amazing career there is a lot to enjoy,  to listen and to watch while we waiting 💕

it's a relationship we have not a one night shot lol

• Love 1
  • Matt changed the title to Chromatica Era Discussion
  • Matt pinned this topic

We all know gaga has been busy during the pandemic and has put chromatica on rest for now, if you know what i mean. But now, i feel like we are gonna get started soon again, what do you all think is next to come? i personaly hope she will release a music video,maybe sour candy :D it would be so good, but what are your thought 

XOXO // Gagasweden

12 hours ago, Gagasweden said:

We all know gaga has been busy during the pandemic and has put chromatica on rest for now, if you know what i mean. But now, i feel like we are gonna get started soon again, what do you all think is next to come? i personaly hope she will release a music video,maybe sour candy :D it would be so good, but what are your thought 

XOXO // Gagasweden

I am positive as well! And if the Chromatica ball will happen the era will start again :cheering: I think it's a hard period for everybody and Gaga explicitely said that she wanted to prioritise and focus on what she could do to help people. I don't think the era is dead, it's just different, like the whole world in the last year. I'm so happy she's prepraring for Gucci! She's living her dream, I am so happy for her. I love her so much and I only want her to be happy and mentally healthy 🤍

• ★ Senior Moderator
On 1/6/2021 at 3:03 PM, MiQuenDroid said:

I know its tough but the truth is its over.

spacer.png

• Sad 1
On 04/02/2021 at 1:47 AM, Twitter said:

I know its tough but the truth is its over.

spacer.png

Yeah it truly pains me to admit it because LOOK AT THE POTENTIAL, but I don't see her restarting the era a fourth (five? I lost count 💀) time, especially when she'll have the CP cover album with Tony + Gucci. 

There's still the announcement of the tour cancellation coming, but let's not include that in the era lmao