Petition: Sour Candy MV

• ★ Senior Moderator

1A6962BB-7794-47E4-BC22-3DD424E62260.thumb.jpeg.9ec3b3a211d7c7210679f884fa731f13.jpeg

Little monsters from twitter have created a petition for "Sour Candy" music video, in order to make it a trend and attract Lady Gaga’s attention just as happened with the petition for "ARTPOP act. II".

If you want to support the petition, you can sign in the following link.

https://www.change.org/p/sour-candy-music-video?redirect=false

• Love 1

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why…

1 hour ago, Antoniononon said:

I really believed the rumors that the video was filmed, do you think that is so?

I don’t think it was filmed. I think COVID may of ruined plans to film during quarantine. Mother Monster is the only one who will know.

• 4 weeks later...

I honestly believe it wasn't filmed. And even if it was, it's most likely scrapped. Sour Candy was a more than obvious choice for a Chromatica single, but it's waaaaay too late now. Especially with BLACKPINK's activity restarting (Lisa and Jisoo solo coming, their 5th anniversary, new music rumored later this year, etc)

But don't get me wrong, it still blows my mind that they didn't properly use the song. (But again, we can say that to most songs on the album :clownmakeup:)

4 hours ago, Leography said:

but it's waaaaay too late now. Especially with BLACKPINK's activity restarting (Lisa and Jisoo solo coming, their 5th anniversary, new music rumored later this year, etc)

exactly. the girls would be doing another debut very soon so