Channel Kindness Special Bundle

• ★ Administrator

¡Bienvenidos! Today we're pleased to announce our collaboration with Ediciones Camelot.

The Spanish publisher has released an exclusive bundle of the Born This Way Foundation "Channel Kindness" Book, fully translated in Spanish, and including a limited edition "Hope Kind Love Gaga" shirt, available only on their website.

(To specify your shirt size, write it in the "notes" section on the checkout page).

What makes this bundle so special, is that it costs as much as the book price alone, but it includes the shirt approved by the Born This Way Foundation.

CHANNELKINDNESS+TSHIRT-SPAINPROMOTIONALITEM.jpg

As exclusive to our members, we can also provide you a discount code GAGA, to use on Ediciones Camelot website and get 6€ off the bundle during the checkout. The code will be valid until January 31st.

The bundles includes free shipping to Spain, but it is available worldwide.

Stay tuned on our community as we are going to organise a giveaway later this month.

Click here to visit Ediciones Camelot's website

• Love 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Matt changed the title to Channel Kindness Special Bundle
4 hours ago, Matt said:

¡Bienvenidos! Today we're pleased to announce our collaboration with Ediciones Camelot.

The Spanish publisher has released an exclusive bundle of the Born This Way Foundation "Channel Kindness" Book, fully translated in Spanish, and including a limited edition "Hope Kind Love Gaga" shirt, available only on their website.

(To specify your shirt size, write it in the "notes" section on the checkout page).

What makes this bundle so special, is that it costs as much as the book price alone, but it includes the shirt approved by the Born This Way Foundation.

As exclusive to our members, we can also provide you a discount code GAGA, to use on Ediciones Camelot website and get 6€ off the bundle during the checkout. The code will be valid until January 31st.

Stay tuned on our community as we are going to organise a giveaway later this month.

No soy de España, pero ¡Gracias Mateo! 😭❤️❤️❤️❤️ Y Gracias por el código. ❤️

• Love 1

Lady's got a killer groove, and you've got a lot to lose

7G3wb4h.thumb.jpg.1cfa3e879de23f89cf653ce739649bbb.jpg

That's so cool for them ! I'm a little jealous lol 

I didn't finished to read the book yet, the stories are amazing and those reporters are so kind. Its a really great book 

Just one thing, someone noticed me that there are some subjects who can triggered people. So if you are sensitive to some subjects , just be aware before the reading. 

10 hours ago, Matt said:

i dont speak spanish i really recommend the book! got it for christmas and read it before bed every night, it kinda restored my faith in humanity lol

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.