Stupid love remix

Hi everyone, 

Does someone know who is the guy in the stupid love remix,  and  free woman too a little. 

I have an idea but it feels to weird lol its bothering me since I listened to chromatica for the first time  ! 

• Confused 3
9 hours ago, Adeline said:

Hi everyone, 

Does someone know who is the guy in the stupid love remix,  and  free woman too a little. 

I have an idea but it feels to weird lol its bothering me since I listened to chromatica for the first time  ! 

what do you mean?

8 minutes ago, Sechito said:

what guy?

I'm talking about the remix on the album , there is a guy singing i want your stupid love,  and I can here home too a little on free woman 

• Love 1
  • ★ Moderator
10 minutes ago, Adeline said:

I'm talking about the remix on the album , there is a guy singing i want your stupid love,  and I can here home too a little on free woman 

is it the deep voice for free woman saying "be free"  after gaga says be free?

8 minutes ago, Ray said:

is it the deep voice for free woman saying "be free"  after gaga says be free?

I dont hear that lol . at 1.15 of the song he's doing the choirs. It's the same guy on the stupid love remix I'm pretty sure,  but he is mostly on the stupid love remix , the vita house,  the one on the album.  I'm starting to feel crazy if I'm the only one asking me who is the guy lol

• ★ Moderator
1 hour ago, Adeline said:

I dont hear that lol . at 1.15 of the song he's doing the choirs. It's the same guy on the stupid love remix I'm pretty sure,  but he is mostly on the stupid love remix , the vita house,  the one on the album.  I'm starting to feel crazy if I'm the only one asking me who is the guy lol

I guess it's Gaga's voice but very edited and pitched?

6 minutes ago, MiQuenDroid said:

I guess it's Gaga's voice but very edited and pitched?

Is it possible ? Actually the reason its bothering me so much it's because that voice make me think at Gims,  you're french you know who is it,  but this idea horrify me a bit lol

• ★ Moderator
10 hours ago, Adeline said:

Is it possible ? Actually the reason its bothering me so much it's because that voice make me think at Gims,  you're french you know who is it,  but this idea horrify me a bit lol

Yes it's possible obviously

• 2 weeks later...

There is no name,  that's the problem.  Nobody's is credited for that voice. I didn't found nothing but I'm dumb sometimes,  its probably in front of my eyes and I just cant see the answer 😂

On 1/3/2021 at 12:56 PM, Adeline said:

I think it’s Gaga’s vocals. But altered. It’s not a guy. 

Lady's got a killer groove, and you've got a lot to lose

7G3wb4h.thumb.jpg.1cfa3e879de23f89cf653ce739649bbb.jpg

5 hours ago, Adeline said:

It's weird but why not lol I just want confirmation 🥺

To me, that’s the confirmation. It’s Gaga’s altered vocals. 

Lady's got a killer groove, and you've got a lot to lose

7G3wb4h.thumb.jpg.1cfa3e879de23f89cf653ce739649bbb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/16/2021 at 8:04 PM, tony said:

This is my favorite SL remix 😍 

It’s just iconic 😍

It's my most favorite remix this era Kinda sad it's only on the Japanese set, hope they would put it on streaming soon.